Difference between the Panasonic 920m and the 920k

Started 10 months ago | Discussions
pequeajim
Regular MemberPosts: 256
Like?
Difference between the Panasonic 920m and the 920k
10 months ago

I just ordered a Panasonic HC-X920 from Amazon and noticed the model number is indicated as an HC-x920m.  In gathering information on the camcorder, I noticed that there is an HC-x920k as well.

Can anyone explain the difference?  Is this the color designation for the camera?

Sean Nelson
Forum ProPosts: 10,368
Like?
Re: Difference between the Panasonic 920m and the 920k
In reply to pequeajim, 10 months ago

If you look carefully in the "Recording Section" of the specs, you'll see that the X920M comes with 32GB of built-in flash memory while the X920K doesn't.   In other words, the X920M lets you record up to a couple of hours of video without an SD card.

I've had an X900M for a couple of years now and I have yet to use the internal memory.   I prefer to record on an SD card which I then remove and plug into my computer for downloading clips.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
pequeajim
Regular MemberPosts: 256
Like?
Re: Difference between the Panasonic 920m and the 920k
In reply to Sean Nelson, 10 months ago

Sean Nelson wrote:

If you look carefully in the "Recording Section" of the specs, you'll see that the X920M comes with 32GB of built-in flash memory while the X920K doesn't. In other words, the X920M lets you record up to a couple of hours of video without an SD card.

I've had an X900M for a couple of years now and I have yet to use the internal memory. I prefer to record on an SD card which I then remove and plug into my computer for downloading clips.

Thanks for the quick reply. 

I will be recording to SD Card as well.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads