Difference between the Panasonic 920m and the 920k

Started 8 months ago | Discussions
pequeajim
Regular MemberPosts: 256
Like?
Difference between the Panasonic 920m and the 920k
8 months ago

I just ordered a Panasonic HC-X920 from Amazon and noticed the model number is indicated as an HC-x920m.  In gathering information on the camcorder, I noticed that there is an HC-x920k as well.

Can anyone explain the difference?  Is this the color designation for the camera?

Sean Nelson
Forum ProPosts: 10,094
Like?
Re: Difference between the Panasonic 920m and the 920k
In reply to pequeajim, 8 months ago

If you look carefully in the "Recording Section" of the specs, you'll see that the X920M comes with 32GB of built-in flash memory while the X920K doesn't.   In other words, the X920M lets you record up to a couple of hours of video without an SD card.

I've had an X900M for a couple of years now and I have yet to use the internal memory.   I prefer to record on an SD card which I then remove and plug into my computer for downloading clips.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
pequeajim
Regular MemberPosts: 256
Like?
Re: Difference between the Panasonic 920m and the 920k
In reply to Sean Nelson, 8 months ago

Sean Nelson wrote:

If you look carefully in the "Recording Section" of the specs, you'll see that the X920M comes with 32GB of built-in flash memory while the X920K doesn't. In other words, the X920M lets you record up to a couple of hours of video without an SD card.

I've had an X900M for a couple of years now and I have yet to use the internal memory. I prefer to record on an SD card which I then remove and plug into my computer for downloading clips.

Thanks for the quick reply. 

I will be recording to SD Card as well.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads