Looking for a an english manual for a Canon S120 powershot

Started 8 months ago | Discussions
Anthony Bodcare
Junior MemberPosts: 38
Like?
Looking for a an english manual for a Canon S120 powershot
8 months ago

Can anyone please help. G;lad to pay n post or a link.  I got my s120 from Japan but need an English worded manual. The place in Australia that does manuals were asking too much for it.

The best Powershot S version ever, really happy !! lived up to expectations plus some

Canon PowerShot S120
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Helstor
Regular MemberPosts: 145Gear list
Like?
Re: Looking for a an english manual for a Canon S120 powershot
In reply to Anthony Bodcare, 8 months ago
 Helstor's gear list:Helstor's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 Canon PowerShot G12 Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Canon PowerShot SX240 HS Canon EOS 5D +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
stevenic
Contributing MemberPosts: 513
Like?
Re: Looking for a an english manual for a Canon S120 powershot
In reply to Anthony Bodcare, 8 months ago

Hi,

Goggle it or go to this link

gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/5/0300012365/01/pss120-cu-en.pdf

Its about 8MB pdf.

Cheers

Steve.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Anthony Bodcare
Junior MemberPosts: 38
Like?
Re: Looking for a an english manual for a Canon S120 powershot
In reply to stevenic, 8 months ago

stevenic wrote:

Hi,

Goggle it or go to this link

gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/5/0300012365/01/pss120-cu-en.pdf

Its about 8MB pdf.

Cheers

Steve.

Thanks Guys appreciate. Big file. ill print it off.

Cheers

Anthony

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
John McCormack
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,203Gear list
Like?
Re: Looking for a an english manual for a Canon S120 powershot
In reply to Anthony Bodcare, 8 months ago

Anthony Bodcare wrote:

Thanks Guys appreciate. Big file. ill print it off.

Cheers

Anthony

You profile doesn't indicate where you live, but some users on this forum and others have taken .PDF manuals to office supply stores, e.g., Office Max, UPS, Staples and had the manuals printed there for a reasonable fee - cheaper than doing it on a home printer.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
BIJ001
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,665Gear list
Like?
Re: had the manuals printed there for a reasonable fee
In reply to John McCormack, 8 months ago

John McCormack wrote:

and had the manuals printed there for a reasonable fee - cheaper than doing it on a home printer.

... and maybe even in better quality.

-- hide signature --

Iván József Balázs
(Hungary)

 BIJ001's gear list:BIJ001's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Anthony Bodcare
Junior MemberPosts: 38
Like?
Re: Looking for a an english manual for a Canon S120 powershot
In reply to John McCormack, 8 months ago

Im in australia . .  would have preferred the small manual that comes with the camera rather than a big print out but guess its the next best thing.

John McCormack wrote:

Anthony Bodcare wrote:

Thanks Guys appreciate. Big file. ill print it off.

Cheers

Anthony

You profile doesn't indicate where you live, but some users on this forum and others have taken .PDF manuals to office supply stores, e.g., Office Max, UPS, Staples and had the manuals printed there for a reasonable fee - cheaper than doing it on a home printer.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
j2l3m7
Senior MemberPosts: 3,491Gear list
Like?
Re: Looking for a an english manual for a Canon S120 powershot
In reply to Anthony Bodcare, 8 months ago

A User's Guide is not a manual.

-- hide signature --

Thanks for posting, have a great day.
John

 j2l3m7's gear list:j2l3m7's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Anthony Bodcare
Junior MemberPosts: 38
Like?
Re: Looking for a an small english user guide for a Canon S120 powershot
In reply to j2l3m7, 8 months ago

j2l3m7 wrote:

A User's Guide is not a manual.

-- hide signature --

Thanks for posting, have a great day.
John

Thanks for that John, so use to using the manual word.. yes... user guide

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads