"Tryon" and "Tyshaune" savagely murder human father of a 1-year-old boy for his ipad

Started Dec 9, 2013 | Discussions
Camediadude
Regular MemberPosts: 330
Like?
"Tryon" and "Tyshaune" savagely murder human father of a 1-year-old boy for his ipad
Dec 9, 2013

So freaking sad..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/iraq-vet-indianapolis-lured-death-craiglist-ad-ipad-reports-article-1.1541427

"The married father of a 1-year-old boy wanted to buy the iPad as a Christmas gift for his parents, WISHTV reported."

LeRentier
Forum ProPosts: 13,622Gear list
Like?
Re: "Tryon" and "Tyshaune" savagely murder human father of a 1-year-old boy for his ipad
In reply to Camediadude, Dec 9, 2013

Camediadude wrote:

So freaking sad..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/iraq-vet-indianapolis-lured-death-craiglist-ad-ipad-reports-article-1.1541427

"The married father of a 1-year-old boy wanted to buy the iPad as a Christmas gift for his parents, WISHTV reported."

I love those dramatic titles.

Had this jerk been a real American he would have had his pistol and defended himself, killing those two kids thanks to his superior combat skills.

Oh, maybe he was a cook or so and deserved his medals for frying steaks just right ?
. . . _ _ _ . . .
veni vidi vomi

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Calexico78
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
Re: "Tryon" and "Tyshaune" savagely murder human father of a 1-year-old boy for his ipad
In reply to Camediadude, Dec 9, 2013

Camediadude wrote:

So freaking sad..

Without being culturally insensitive or whatever, but if I knew how to pronounce these names I'd happily call myself Mr. Smarty Pants.

Horrible story though - which kind of iPad was it?

kixigvaq
Senior MemberPosts: 1,108
Like?
What's the matter with you?
In reply to LeRentier, Dec 9, 2013

LeRentier wrote:

Had this jerk been a real American he would have had his pistol and defended himself, killing those two kids thanks to his superior combat skills.

Oh, maybe he was a cook or so and deserved his medals for frying steaks just right ?
. . . _ _ _ . . .
veni vidi vomi

What's wrong with you? Here's an honest family man who is murdered and you post some snarky comment about "this jerk" and saying he should have defended himself with a pistol?

You're a twisted creep, you know that? A zero as a human being.

-- hide signature --

Abyssus abyssum invocat

Camediadude
Like?

LeRentier wrote:

I love those dramatic titles.

Oh dear. I am so sorry that the thought of these slugs leaving a 1-year-old-boy without a father gives you an uncontrollable raging woody. I hear there are psychiatrists that can help you with that.

LeRentier
Like?
Re: What's the matter with you?
In reply to kixigvaq, Dec 9, 2013

kixigvaq wrote:

LeRentier wrote:

. . . _ _ _ . . .
veni vidi vomi

What's wrong with you? Here's an honest family man who is murdered and you post some snarky comment about "this jerk" and saying he should have defended himself with a pistol?

-- hide signature --

Abyssus abyssum invocat

Here we also have cities with areas where you don't go alone or without a weapon, even on a clear day.
He was stupid and irresponsible, he went to do a deal with people he didn't know in the dangerous part of town.
I bet they promised him an unbeatable deal, well, he got that.

. . . _ _ _ . . .
veni vidi vomi

glasswave
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,135Gear list
Like?

kixigvaq wrote:

LeRentier wrote:

. . . _ _ _ . . .
veni vidi vomi

LeRentier is an avowed bigot toward any American regardless of the situation and had it only been the innocent one y.o. himself he would rejoice an d make some indignant remark as well because he views all Americans with the same disdain that  Goebbels held for the Jews.

rb59020
Contributing MemberPosts: 668Gear list
Like?

Eurotrash -

A human sub-phylum characterized by its apparent affluence, worldliness, social affectation and addiction to fashion. Males are characterized by a semi-slovenly appearance (including half-shaven faces), greasy hair, rib-hugging shirts, tight jeans and loafers worn without socks. Women are easily distinguished by anorexia, over-bleached hair, gaudy jewelry, plastic surgery (particularly breast-enlargement) and their attachment to the male species. Both sexes greet each other with “air kisses,” immediately speak of their last trip (often Paris, Rome, Majorca), spend hours at “see-and-be-seen” restaurants and exhibit a world-weariness and pained sense of irony.

Urban Dictionary

rb59020's gear list:rb59020's gear list
Pentax MX-1 Pentax K-30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Nikon D5200 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +11 more
Calexico78
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
In reply to rb59020, Dec 9, 2013

rb59020 wrote:

Eurotrash -

A human sub-phylum characterized by its apparent affluence, worldliness, social affectation and addiction to fashion. Males are characterized by a semi-slovenly appearance (including half-shaven faces), greasy hair, rib-hugging shirts, tight jeans and loafers worn without socks. Women are easily distinguished by anorexia, over-bleached hair, gaudy jewelry, plastic surgery (particularly breast-enlargement) and their attachment to the male species. Both sexes greet each other with “air kisses,” immediately speak of their last trip (often Paris, Rome, Majorca), spend hours at “see-and-be-seen” restaurants and exhibit a world-weariness and pained sense of irony.

Urban Dictionary

Thanks for elaborating. Now if you understood all these words that you pasted in here, my day would surely be saved. "god" save the queen.

glasswave
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,135Gear list
Like?
Re: Blame the victim, real classy....

LeRentier wrote:

kixigvaq wrote:

LeRentier wrote:

. . . _ _ _ . . .
veni vidi vomi

-- hide signature --

Abyssus abyssum invocat

Here we also have cities with areas where you don't go alone or without a weapon, even on a clear day.
He was stupid and irresponsible, he went to do a deal with people he didn't know in the dangerous part of town.
I bet they promised him an unbeatable deal, well, he got that.

Blame the victim, real classy....you should consider going to work as a battered women/rape counselor.

LeRentier
Like?
In reply to rb59020, Dec 9, 2013

rb59020 wrote:

Eurotrash -

Urban Dictionary

This could not possibly apply to French people, however, they do tend to tell stories about the rudeness of the NY taxi drivers and how amazingly fast those obese American women can run to grab something which goes on sale for 60 seconds or so.

. . . _ _ _ . . .
veni vidi vomi

mas cervezas
Contributing MemberPosts: 662
Like?
In reply to Camediadude, Dec 10, 2013

Camediadude wrote:

So freaking sad..

Why are the names of the attackers relevant?

KameraOne
Contributing MemberPosts: 917
Like?
In reply to mas cervezas, Dec 10, 2013

mas cervezas wrote:

Camediadude wrote:

So freaking sad..

Those are the "dumb" names of  the murderers.

mas cervezas
Contributing MemberPosts: 662
Like?
In reply to KameraOne, Dec 10, 2013

KameraOne wrote:

mas cervezas wrote:

Camediadude wrote:

So freaking sad..

Those are the "dumb" names of the murderers.

I know those are the names of the murderers I just wanted to see if Camediadude was intellectually honest enough and self aware enough to realize that there is only one reason to put them in the headline.

Camediadude
Like?

mas cervezas wrote:

KameraOne wrote:

mas cervezas wrote:

Camediadude wrote:

So freaking sad..

I know those are the names of the murderers I just wanted to see if Camediadude was intellectually honest enough and self aware enough to realize that there is only one reason to put them in the headline.

You freaking idiot, I put the names there because they MURDERED THE FATHER OF A ONE YEAR OLD FOR AN IPAD.

carl english
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,115Gear list
Like?

Camediadude wrote:

mas cervezas wrote:

KameraOne wrote:

mas cervezas wrote:

Camediadude wrote:

So freaking sad..

You freaking idiot, I put the names there because they MURDERED THE FATHER OF A ONE YEAR OLD FOR AN IPAD.

You could include your real name and Country.

carl english's gear list:carl english's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Nikon D70
wudyi
Senior MemberPosts: 1,251
Like?
Nice names.

Handicapped out of the starting gate by parents (or more likely "a parent") with really bad attitudes. God help America!

wudyi
Senior MemberPosts: 1,251
Like?
LOL!

mas cervezas wrote:

Camediadude wrote:

So freaking sad..

Get a clue. You know damn well why it's relevant. You PC liberals make me sick.

rb59020
Like?

Wow, it took some searching I found this update from Indianapolis's Star Newspaper.

Link

When Vester arrived, the affidavit says, he had a handgun on him — having borrowed it from a friend “because the neighborhood he was going to is pretty rough.”

A witness told police he saw Vester walk toward the apartment and out of sight. Soon after, the witness said he heard two gunshots and saw Vester walk back possibly with his gun in hand to his car, where he fell to the ground, the affidavit says.

Several people inside the apartment complex said they heard voices saying “this is a robbery” before gunshots were fired.

Other witnesses told police they saw two men run away from the scene, at least one of whom was holding a black handgun.

Police arrested the Kincade brothers after searching through Vester’s phone records, discovering that he had texted his suspected killers to set up the meeting at the Wyckford Commons apartment complex.

During the investigation, police also searched the home of the mother of the Kincade brothers. The affidavit says they found several cellphones and identification information belonging to other victims of Craigslist robberies.

They also found an iPad with a serial number matching the box found at the scene of Wednesday’s shooting.

The affidavit says both brothers denied owning the phone used to set up the meeting with Vester, even though their mother told police it belonged to them.

Here is a picture of the convicts , I mean suspects. That be Tyron on the left.

Pentax MX-1 Pentax K-30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Nikon D5200 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +11 more
rb59020
Like?
In reply to rb59020, Dec 10, 2013

I find it interesting that CNN is reporting the same update, but forgot to include photos of the suspects. I wonder why?

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads