New E-mount APS-C bodies will have DSLR shape, like A3000

Started 9 months ago | Discussions
jpr2
Forum ProPosts: 13,720
Like?
re: perhaps an easiest question on Earth
In reply to SQLGuy, 9 months ago

SQLGuy wrote:

What could they realistically do for a 7-replacement right now? Weather sealing?

what can they do???

• [a] tighten up their OSPDAF routines,
  • and [b] beef them up such that the N7 mk-II would be capable to capture even most ambitious of dynamic action shooting/tracking
  • very unlikely, though - alas!!

jpr2

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
EinsteinsGhost
Forum ProPosts: 10,734Gear list
Like?
Re: re: perhaps an easiest question on Earth
In reply to jpr2, 9 months ago

SQLGuy wrote:

What could they realistically do for a 7-replacement right now? Weather sealing?

what can they do???

• and [b] beef them up such that the N7 mk-II would be capable to capture even most ambitious of dynamic action shooting/tracking

jpr2

Focal plane PDAF will take its time to mature and be a full replacement for mirrors. Until then, mirror remains your solution.

And If it were to take couple of years, what would be your take if Sony chooses to keep NEX-7 replacement out until then? A more realistic approach would be, as I have suggested previously, offer a two pronged approach via 6 series as Sony has done with 7: A6 w/OSPDAF and 20mp (NEX-6 replacement) and A6r without AA and 24 MP (NEX-7 replacement) while still being under A7 in terms of pricing. Would that be a bad idea?

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
jpr2
Like?
re: nothing, zero, nil, zilch
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, 9 months ago

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

SQLGuy wrote:

what can they do???

jpr2

Focal plane PDAF will take its time to mature and be a full replacement for mirrors. Until then, mirror remains your solution.

And If it were to take couple of years, what would be your take if Sony chooses to keep NEX-7 replacement out until then?

absolutely nothing, zero, nil, zilch = not interested!! As it is right now I'm pretty happy with the N-calssic, period.

But... only for exclusively MF captures = AF on any of the MILCs I've tried is just not good enough, and Sony's MILCs are leaders in the "not good enough" category as far as I'm concerned.

So, until that happens and [fingers crossed] my N7 will not break down, get stolen, perishes in a fire or a flood, etc. I'll have a comfort to wait.

However, it is not exactly an easy wait, as I do estimate that about 30-40% of all photo ops I encounter are being lost on a daily basis due to the lack of adequate AF'ing on N7, hence the longing for the N7 mk-II as specified above!!

But EVEN it the big S. will finally deliver such truly efficient and proficient OSPDAF, they can very easily spoil it all for me by electing to pack such a N7 mk-II into either a a3k-like or A7-like package (if only we stay within easy confines of what have been on show as of now) = again not interested in either a midget-DSLR or a false-pentaprism humps, they are both way too huge in comparison to the N7-classic shape !!

jpr2

nevercat
Senior MemberPosts: 2,154
Like?
Re: re: nothing, zero, nil, zilch

jpr2 wrote:

However, it is not exactly an easy wait, as I do estimate that about 30-40% of all photo ops I encounter are being lost on a daily basis due to the lack of adequate AF'ing on N7, hence the longing for the N7 mk-II as specified above!!

If you loose that many foto ops every day, then you have the wrong camera or have to change your technics...

jpr2

EinsteinsGhost
Like?

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

SQLGuy wrote:

what can they do???

jpr2

And If it were to take couple of years, what would be your take if Sony chooses to keep NEX-7 replacement out until then?

absolutely nothing, zero, nil, zilch = not interested!! As it is right now I'm pretty happy with the N-calssic, period.

But... only for exclusively MF captures = AF on any of the MILCs I've tried is just not good enough, and Sony's MILCs are leaders in the "not good enough" category as far as I'm concerned.

So, until that happens and [fingers crossed] my N7 will not break down, get stolen, perishes in a fire or a flood, etc. I'll have a comfort to wait.

But EVEN it the big S. will finally deliver such truly efficient and proficient OSPDAF, they can very easily spoil it all for me by electing to pack such a N7 mk-II into either a a3k-like or A7-like package (if only we stay within easy confines of what have been on show as of now) = again not interested in either a midget-DSLR or a false-pentaprism humps, they are both way too huge in comparison to the N7-classic shape !!

jpr2

I couldn't care less about whether the EVF goes in the middle as in A7 or to the side as in NEX-6/7, whether the camera is shaped like a brick or like classic SLRs and a few range finders, as long as it favors minimum air space (as in all E-mount bodies except A3000).

But as far as AF goes, you are discussing with the wrong guy... One who primarily shoots MF and if feels the need to shoot AF, considers mirrored system to be optimal at this time. If NEX has to perform the duty, and it does, I take LAEA2 with A mount lens.

But on the rare occasions I have used native AF, I can't say I have missed much. I understand the limitations and work accordingly. I dont try to assume tracking will be as good as it is on my SLT or NEX w/SLT adapter.

But, from what I have seen with A7, Sony has clearly advanced its native AF speed even on FF sensor so that should translate to better AF on lesser models with smaller sensors too. Take a look at RX10 review... CDAF appears to be a non issue largely due to smaller sensor being at play.

Even with these improvements, I would advise to keep your expectations realistic and enjoy the tool you have.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
areichow
Senior MemberPosts: 1,319Gear list
Like?
Re: New E-mount APS-C bodies will have DSLR shape, like A3000

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

parallaxproblem wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

areichow wrote:

Finally, the voice of reason.

No, the voice of 'comfort'

Not necessarily the same thing...

You should expect voice of reason as voice of comfort unless you prefer to remain irrational.

You must have lead a very sheltered life: in the real world the person telling you what you want to hear frequently isn't the person telling you the truth

I will wait for the truth. At this time, I'm addressing people who are hearing voices that are only their imagination.

Same here. It's like he is so convinced that Sony is killing the NEX-style camera, APS-C mirrorless, and the RF body style that there is no middle ground or no agnostic position, just the polar opposite. If you aren't convinced by the speculation, you're a hopeless fanboy who thinks that Sony can do no wrong.

*shrug*

areichow's gear list:areichow's gear list
Canon PowerShot S200 Canon PowerShot SD1000 Nikon Coolpix P300 Sony RX100 NEX5R
sroute
Senior MemberPosts: 2,459
Like?

jpr2 wrote:

But EVEN it the big S. [...] they can very easily spoil it all for me by electing to pack such a N7 mk-II into either a a3k-like or A7-like package

Sony hasn't said they are abandoning the NEX form factor. Introducing other new models to appeal either to aesthetic tastes (A-3000, a marketing ploy reaching for those who NEX doesn't appeal to) or new functionality and market segments (RX1, RX100, RX10, A7) doesn't mean they are about to abandon a chunk of the camera market they enjoy a hefty chunk of.

Why waste so much angst, bold faced type, and exclamation marks, on worrying about a problem or situation that doesn't exist?

dbose
Regular MemberPosts: 269Gear list
Like?
Re: Dave: one single [but compeling enough] reason

Sony succeed finally in bringing their OSPDAF to perform on par with the classic PDAF performance for fast action shooting/tracing, available in mid-level [d]SLRs )

jpr2

~

I feel that is still a couple generations out.  By others accounts the af speed is not that much better the CD yet.  So maybe in 3 years or so. If it were available now the A7 would have it.  But in three years my current camera will most likely be suffering some degenerative changes and I would also say its worth it as well. But I don't make any money on photography, it's just a fun hobby for me, so justifying a big cash outlay on a new body is hard. Seems like we keep needing groceries even though I buy them every week. Anyways,  I sense more urgency in the OP, so I don't believe Sony will suite his needs for very long.

Dave

jpr2
Like?
re: indeed, I'm still in ave how the heck Aptina was able to pull this off?
In reply to dbose, 9 months ago

dbose wrote:

Sony succeed finally in bringing their OSPDAF to perform on par with the classic PDAF performance for fast action shooting/tracing, available in mid-level [d]SLRs )

jpr2

I feel that is still a couple generations out. By others accounts the af speed is not that much better the CD yet. So maybe in 3 years or so. If it were available now the A7 would have it. But in three years my current camera will most likely be suffering some degenerative changes and I would also say its worth it as well. But I don't make any money on photography, it's just a fun hobby for me, so justifying a big cash outlay on a new body is hard. Seems like we keep needing groceries even though I buy them every week. Anyways, I sense more urgency in the OP, so I don't believe Sony will suite his needs for very long.

Dave

Aptina's guys are behind the only real success in any MILC camera known so far of OSPDAF being quick enough for a bit more dynamic/ambitious action shooting - that is Nikon's N1 line.

Yeah, yeah, we all know that it is only 1", 2.7x crop sensor, so the DOF is pretty huge in comparison to APS-C, thus easier to hide AF'ing errors, and yet... one wishes other MILC makers hurry up to follow suit , or at east I wish so - a lot ,

jpr2

dbose
Regular MemberPosts: 269Gear list
Like?
Re: re: indeed, I'm still in ave how the heck Aptina was able to pull this off?

jpr2 wrote:

dbose wrote:

jpr2

I feel that is still a couple generations out. By others accounts the af speed is not that much better the CD yet. So maybe in 3 years or so. If it were available now the A7 would have it. But in three years my current camera will most likely be suffering some degenerative changes and I would also say its worth it as well. But I don't make any money on photography, it's just a fun hobby for me, so justifying a big cash outlay on a new body is hard. Seems like we keep needing groceries even though I buy them every week. Anyways, I sense more urgency in the OP, so I don't believe Sony will suite his needs for very long.

Dave

Aptina's guys are behind the only real success in any MILC camera known so far of OSPDAF being quick enough for a bit more dynamic/ambitious action shooting - that is Nikon's N1 line.

Yeah, yeah, we all know that it is only 1", 2.7x crop sensor, so the DOF is pretty huge in comparison to APS-C, thus easier to hide AF'ing errors, and yet... one wishes other MILC makers hurry up to follow suit , or at east I wish so - a lot ,

jpr2

Their patent will eventually run out then I'm sure Sony will copy and we will have those results too

Dave

EinsteinsGhost
Like?

jpr2 wrote:

dbose wrote:

jpr2

Dave

jpr2

But that doesn't say much, unless you want 1" sensor on NEX. And then there is the Sony RX10... 1" sensor, CDAF only, but at least Steve Huff thinks it matches the N1's AF speed.

captura
Forum ProPosts: 13,399Gear list
Like?
In reply to Greynerd, 9 months ago

Greynerd wrote:

The Panasonic GX7 shows the way things are going in that they have put the viewfinder back in the GX1 and added IBIS and it has a built in flash plus PASM dial. The Nex 5 has none of these and it looked pretty Spartan to me compared to the Nex 6 which I thought well worth the extra money, even without the touch screen.

I am sure the Nex 5 suits many people but it is minimalist in concept in that has it has the minimum accessories built in.

The NEX-5 is 4 years out of production...why are you comparing it?

My NEX-5R has all the features of the NEX 6 plus flip-screen, touch focus/ shutter. No EVF or built-in flash, but I have the add-on EVF which flips up like the GX7's.

Hardly minimalist. Why post here when the information is so easy to find on the DPR website at the top of the page?

captura wrote:

Greynerd wrote:

Sony are not out of the woods financially yet so they have to generate revenue and they will only be loyal to a large customer base. Sony have spent a long time in the thin. If the A3000 does sell well that is the way they will go. They are not a public service and you are talking as if they are. The number of people posting on this forum are probably a minute fraction of the camera ownership and Sony might even think if DPR fans want it badly that is possibly commercially a bad thing to do.

I think the trend is away from minimalist cameras stripped of controls so the Nex3/5 may become history as all cameras do in the end. Best to wait and see at the moment as the speculation on E mount/A mount future seems pretty talked out.

captura wrote:

A good reputation for a camera company means loyalty to it's product purchasers. And one of the ways they can express loyalty is maintaining a line of products for a very long time, sometimes through thick or thin. That sort of continuity keeps people coming back, generating more long term customers. Do Canon and Nikon keep all those thousands of customers because their products are better? (We know they're not.) No, it's because people have a sense that the supply chain and the service is long-term reliable.

But Sony is not primarily a camera company. Cameras are just a sideline for them, of relatively little importance. Sony camera fans have shown their loyalty...and sometimes their fanaticism as seen occasionally on this forum. Common sense would dictate that Sony management needs to grow up a bit and start giving their fan base some of that loyalty back.

The NEX 5R/T are hardly minimalist cameras.

captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +9 more
captura
Like?
In reply to djp58, 9 months ago

djp58 wrote:

Letsgokoulos wrote:

parallaxproblem wrote:

I can't insert the link here, but if you go to SAR and look at the comments under the latest A3000 article you will see the following:

@admin “I am pretty sure more of this kind of DSLR shaped E-mount cameras will come in 2014″ form Infos from your sources or it is a “felling”?

Reply (from admin): sources

Do you love Sony enough to suffer lugging around an A3000 type monster around as your next camera?

Parallax,

Although I understand and share your concern, I think your negativity is close to paranoia. The message is that there will be other DSLR shaped E-mount cameras, not that the Rangefinder shaped E-mount cameras will disappear.

There is no indication at the present time in either direction, and writing thread over thread on the matter will not change anything. Unfortunately we have to wait until Sony tells or shows us what direction they intend to take.

I personally do not think they will cancel the rangefinder shaped line, since it works so well in Europe and in Asia. But I will wait and remain positive with my existing gear.

Marc

Marc - thanks for expressing this so well. I can't believe the number of folks on this forum who say nothing but doom & gloom when Sony goes in a direction they don't like. I love my NEX 7 and had hoped for an RF styled FF to replace it. While the A7R isn't my perfect camera, I'm sure for others it is the perfect (or at least nearly perfect) camera. I'm getting one, as it still meets most of my desires in a camera (they had me at E-mount & FF). I fully expect future offerings, both FF and apsc will come in a variety of body styles, RF as well as DSLR shaped. I'm certainly rejoicing in the choices I'm seeing now and in the future.

I disagree and believe that Parallex has made some very worthwile investigations and has written his findings often going 'against the tide' of the mob mentality which has recently broken out, on occasion. I and some others agree with his point of view.

Now You and Mark would be against the agreement in principle between a number of the most steadfast members that this forum shall be dedicated to the furtherance of the APS-C cameras in the spirit of the former NEX. Under that agreement I feel that this group shall be against the inclusion of the A7/ in this forum, no matter what the new name is used. (And I shall continue to refer to it as the NEX Forum.)

Furthermore, you and Marc are bringing this horrible discussion up to the fore again, just when we all decided to "Let It Go" and seek some closure.

Steve

David

Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +9 more
parallaxproblem
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,666
Like?
Re: re: THREE distinct lines then...
In reply to Tone Row, 9 months ago

Tone Row wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

parallaxproblem wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

jpr2 wrote:

what is becoming increasingly more and more obvious:

• there seem to be three groups of prospective users for slightly [or actually not so slightly - the outward differences are pretty significant] APS-C E-mount bodies,
  • each of them declaring different preferences, exactly like on these pics. above:
  • [a] keep the current N7-like form;
  • [b] give us a midget-DSLR;
  • or [c] we'd love that the new APS-C will be given A7-like shape = significantly bigger, but perhaps with a larger LCD and improved eye-relief optics for VF;

so the question is - not technically, as whatever would be possible to be tightly packed into the [a] should face no problems for redistribution of components into [b] or [c] - do they have the resources and logistics to deal with three distinct lines of APS-Cs??

And the political will to expand the market into diverging directions?? I think that logistics and marketing will be the key areas, but then I'm not a specialist

jpr2

Sony chose two, then three APS-C forms: Small (3/5), larger (6/7) and DSLR form (A3000). And now, there is another, with FF (A7/A7r). I would bet on two E-mount lines, as I have done before:
Ax series: These would be NEX replacements, now also including FF.
Axxxx series: Same as Ax series but with DSLR form.
The Axxxx series will likely see lower emphasis unless demand necessitates. Ax series is guaranteed to continue the thin and tightly packed form. However, as I alluded to earlier, we will see three sizes: A7/A7r representing one (possibly to be followed by A9 at some point), NEX-6/7 replacement and NEX-3/5 replacement.
I would bet against Sony reusing A7/7r body for 6/7 replacement. That leaves two possibilities:
- 6/7 replacement continue the NEX-6/7 form which is larger than 3/5 body to accomodate EVF.
- they go smaller to 3/5 body size but now the EVF would have to go in the middle as in A7.
Either way, you're looking at at least three distinct bodies within Ax series.

Unfortunately very unlikely (but that never stops you saying these things)

How are Sony going to explain to their customers that FE-series lenses are to be used with the A7 and above, and E-series lenses with lower denominated Ax cameras?

When have you previously seen Sony use two different form factors in the same series? The SLT cameras were called Axx to differentiate themselves from the Axxx series OVF cameras

If Sony were planning to do as you suggest then the NEX-5T would have been released as the A5, or maybe the A3 if they planned an in-between high-end APS-C version. It wasn't... it was scheduled as the A5000 (indicating the Axxxx is the APS-C range) and then renamed back to NEX (indicating that the Axxxx range will not contain Rangefinder cameras)

The same can be said about Nikon or Canon. How does one know if the lens they are going to get is going to work on their full frame camera? I don't understand your logic here. The person dropping over 2 grand on a camera and lens is probably going to have a good idea as to how to find out.

As far as camera names, the number/naming scheme is always changed. Nikon D90 became D7000 which is a higher number than D700 so you might figure it is higher end. And what about the D4, that's a low number, it must be junk.

Sony's number makes no sense really, especially with the NEX line so abandoning this is of no issue. As far as the a5000 thing? who knows if this was just an internal number or they pulled the name back because they knew they decided to go with A7/r for the new full frame cameras. You are reading way to much into this given nothing was ever official.

The funny thing is that Parallax is trying to deflect his original argument which is that Sony is not going to produce RF style bodies and everything will follow A3000 form and yet his own ideas built around A5000 uses RF style body.

His head is going to explode when he finds out about this....:)

Why would I be upset about a few guys in Xitek having fun with photoshop?

I rather liked the XD series (you do recognise the pentaprism, right?), and if I had been richer when I was a kid would have bought into it instead of the XG series I went with

Enjoy your lynching (though excuse me for not being present at it as tar and feathers make me sneeze and I prefer taking the bus to 'exterior' vehicular transport)...  and by the way thank you for demonstrating to everybody else on this forum exactly what your MO is and the identities of the charming individuals who comprise your little group

Very informative...

captura
Like?

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

jpr2 wrote:

dbose wrote:

jpr2

Dave

jpr2

Glad you checked out the Nikon 1.

But that doesn't say much, unless you want 1" sensor on NEX. And then there is the Sony RX10... 1" sensor, CDAF only, but at least Steve Huff thinks it matches the N1's AF speed.

You get up to 60 fps on the Nikon 1, an intervalometer, and other amazing stuff that the RX100 can't match. Not just the sensor but a pretty special engine in it.

Yes they say that very trick stuff is limited to a 1" sensor, but the trade off is a low pixel count. I'd bet that Sony has engineers assigned to making something like this and bigger.

captura
Like?
Re: re: as the "old" Nex-7 amply attested the faux-pentaprim hump...
In reply to nevercat, 9 months ago

"The only realy shoking, that I did not expect was the end of the Nex brand, but Sony said clearly that the Nex was rebranded, so I see no problem there."

No they didn't; you just made that up.

EinsteinsGhost
Like?
In reply to captura, 9 months ago

captura wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

jpr2 wrote:

dbose wrote:

jpr2

Dave

jpr2

You get up to 60 fps on the Nikon 1, an intervalometer, and other amazing stuff that the RX100 can't match. Not just the sensor but a pretty special engine in it.

Yes they say that very trick stuff is limited to a 1" sensor, but the trade off is a low pixel count. I'd bet that Sony has engineers assigned to making something like this and bigger.

Well, Sony has been working with Aptina. The key isn't to get great results on small sensors and lower resolution, the key is to do so with larger sensors and resolution. Even with burst rate, the issue is normally not of how many fps, but for how long. For that reason, 60 fps would be practically useless. In fact, I generally prefer 6 fps mode over 10 fps in my A55 so I can extend the burst shooting over a few seconds. I usually go 15-20 frames per burst with AF-C, in RAW+JPEG mode. BTW, RX10 is designed for unlimited burst at 10 fps (which may slow down eventually if the write speed to the card trails)... another feature potentially coming to A and E mount cameras.

EinsteinsGhost
Like?
Re: re: as the "old" Nex-7 amply attested the faux-pentaprim hump...

captura wrote:

"The only realy shoking, that I did not expect was the end of the Nex brand, but Sony said clearly that the Nex was rebranded, so I see no problem there."

No they didn't; you just made that up.

He didn't. It is no secret that Sony has announced and already has three camera bodies, that indicates using Alpha for all ILCs, A or E mount: No longer Alpha NEX and Alpha DSLT will both be marketed as "Alpha": compact form (NEX replacements) E-mount, A-mount, and DSLR/DSLT form E-mount.

jpr2
Like?
Steve: pls. don't assume I was born yesterday on Aptina

captura wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

jpr2 wrote:

dbose wrote:

jpr2

Dave

jpr2

here is e.g. some of my early wonderment, from Aug. 16th, 2012 http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/42271833 Do you happen to remember when you've started to be aware that Aptina and that ground breaking sensor exist?

jpr2

Letsgokoulos
Senior MemberPosts: 1,427
Like?

captura wrote:

djp58 wrote:

Letsgokoulos wrote:

parallaxproblem wrote:

I can't insert the link here, but if you go to SAR and look at the comments under the latest A3000 article you will see the following:

@admin “I am pretty sure more of this kind of DSLR shaped E-mount cameras will come in 2014″ form Infos from your sources or it is a “felling”?

Reply (from admin): sources

Do you love Sony enough to suffer lugging around an A3000 type monster around as your next camera?

Parallax,

Although I understand and share your concern, I think your negativity is close to paranoia. The message is that there will be other DSLR shaped E-mount cameras, not that the Rangefinder shaped E-mount cameras will disappear.

There is no indication at the present time in either direction, and writing thread over thread on the matter will not change anything. Unfortunately we have to wait until Sony tells or shows us what direction they intend to take.

I personally do not think they will cancel the rangefinder shaped line, since it works so well in Europe and in Asia. But I will wait and remain positive with my existing gear.

Marc

Marc - thanks for expressing this so well. I can't believe the number of folks on this forum who say nothing but doom & gloom when Sony goes in a direction they don't like. I love my NEX 7 and had hoped for an RF styled FF to replace it. While the A7R isn't my perfect camera, I'm sure for others it is the perfect (or at least nearly perfect) camera. I'm getting one, as it still meets most of my desires in a camera (they had me at E-mount & FF). I fully expect future offerings, both FF and apsc will come in a variety of body styles, RF as well as DSLR shaped. I'm certainly rejoicing in the choices I'm seeing now and in the future.

I disagree and believe that Parallex has made some very worthwile investigations and has written his findings often going 'against the tide' of the mob mentality which has recently broken out, on occasion. I and some others agree with his point of view.

Now You and Mark would be against the agreement in principle between a number of the most steadfast members that this forum shall be dedicated to the furtherance of the APS-C cameras in the spirit of the former NEX. Under that agreement I feel that this group shall be against the inclusion of the A7/ in this forum, no matter what the new name is used. (And I shall continue to refer to it as the NEX Forum.)

Furthermore, you and Marc are bringing this horrible discussion up to the fore again, just when we all decided to "Let It Go" and seek some closure.

Steve

David

Dear Steve,

Thank you very much for thinking for me. I have no idea what motivates this silly attitude, not even where the A7 comes in the picture...

As you would have noted if you you had taken the time to read the entire thread, my post was third in line commenting Parallax's statements. This "horrible discussion" was restarted by Parallax so please do not accuse anyone else.

I certainly admire your guts over deciding for everyone to "let it go",particularly since you have been one of the initiators of this negative thinking with your misunderstanding of three videos (http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3561354?page=7). By the way, you never had the decency to answer my comments (http://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3561354?page=8), even when I wrote a reminder at the bottom of that same page.

Anyway, I have said what I had to say in a courteous manner to Parallax, and the subject is closed as far as I am concerned.

Marc

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads