xe-2 and xq1 info now available

Started 10 months ago | Discussions
samhain
Senior MemberPosts: 1,105
Like?
xe-2 and xq1 info now available
10 months ago

Some sites have the cameras up, live blogging, and links to several websites covering them.

You can also get the new x100 firmware there too.

One stop shopping.

Good stuff!

*No x-pro2. Argh. C'Mon Fuji.

ajamils1
Contributing MemberPosts: 926Gear list
Like?
Re: xe-2 and xq1 info now available
In reply to samhain, 10 months ago

You can find the complete write up at FujiR

 ajamils1's gear list:ajamils1's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Fujifilm X-T1 Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
samhain
Senior MemberPosts: 1,105
Like?
Re: xe-2 and xq1 info now available
In reply to samhain, 10 months ago

"World's fastest autofocus speed due to more than double the processing speed."

People asked for faster AF and Fuji gave them the fastest AF in the world. That's pretty awesome.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
marvin t martian
Forum MemberPosts: 57
Like?
Re: xe-2 and xq1 info now available
In reply to samhain, 10 months ago

samhain wrote:

People asked for faster AF and Fuji gave them the fastest AF in the world. That's pretty awesome.

Fuji's claims have yet to be independently confirmed. Until they are verified by others, apply a very large grain of salt.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
NTNphoto
Regular MemberPosts: 169Gear list
Like?
Re: xe-2 and xq1 info now available
In reply to samhain, 10 months ago

samhain wrote:

"World's fastest autofocus speed due to more than double the processing speed."

People asked for faster AF and Fuji gave them the fastest AF in the world. That's pretty awesome.

Not to mention the X-E2 is probably the camera that should have been released in the first place instead of the X-E1. Normally I don't get too upset about updates because obviously they are going to happen, but here we are a year later with a functionally much improved camera about a year later for another $1000. I will admit they do a great job with firmware updates...much better than any of the competition in that regard, but something about this irks me a little. It's not like much of this technology didn't exist a year ago..or at least a good portion of it. Bah humbug.

 NTNphoto's gear list:NTNphoto's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon D600 Nikon Df Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
hellocrowley
Senior MemberPosts: 1,173
Like?
Re: xe-2 and xq1 info now available
In reply to marvin t martian, 10 months ago

marvin t martian wrote:

samhain wrote:

People asked for faster AF and Fuji gave them the fastest AF in the world. That's pretty awesome.

Fuji's claims have yet to be independently confirmed. Until they are verified by others, apply a very large grain of salt.

Didn't the X100s also have "world fastest AF"? I don't trust Fuji marketers anymore.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
AlbertInFrance
Senior MemberPosts: 2,178Gear list
Like?
Re: xe-2 and xq1 info now available
In reply to hellocrowley, 10 months ago

hellocrowley wrote:

Didn't the X100s also have "world fastest AF"? I don't trust Fuji marketers anymore.

I never trust marketers. Ever. I used to be one.

-- hide signature --

Albert
Every photograph is an abstraction from reality.
Most people are more interested in the picture than the image.

 AlbertInFrance's gear list:AlbertInFrance's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Fujifilm X-E1 Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads