Pentax 110 lenses

Started Oct 13, 2013 | Discussions
ProfHankD
Senior MemberPosts: 2,025Gear list
Like?
Pentax 110 lenses
Oct 13, 2013

Well, it had to happen eventually. I bought a Pentax 110 with the usual 3 lenses. They are tiny. Really tiny. Plastic build, but solid enough with a metal mount. The Pentax 110 body, which is incidentally about half the size of my NEX-5, has the aperture in the body behind the lens. Thus, adapters generally don't implement aperture control. I 3D printed my own adapter and am tweaking it to allow aperture control via a rotating plate with circular stops on it, but my preliminary adapter version leaves the lens wide open, which is f/2.8 in all cases. Anyway, here are some very preliminary comments....

Let's start with a photo of the 3 lenses with my original NEX-5:

My NEX-5 with the Pentax 110 50mm, 18mm, and 24mm f/2.8 lenses (left to right)

The following boring shots are OOC JPEGs from some quick tests that my 3D printed adapter hits infinity correctly (which it mostly does). The 18mm seems to be quite good until you get near the edges:

Pentax 110 18mm f/2.8 wide open

As others have reported, the 24mm (which is tinier than tiny, maybe 1/6 the volume of my C-mount Fujian 35mm f/1.7) isn't as good. Lower contrast, mostly. It is still quite sharp until near the edges:

Pentax 110 24mm f/2.8 wide open

The 50mm f/2.8 looks big next to the other two lenses, but is still quite small compared to anything else. It also is quite good until one gets to the edges:

Pentax 110 50mm f/2.8 wide open

I don't think any of these lenses is so wonderful that I'd recommend using it for general photography wide open... can't say about stopped down yet. Then again, they are certainly not terrible.

These lenses are both smaller than C-mount lenses and optically superior to most. I guess the optical superiority could be viewed negatively -- these lenses have bad edges, but are not producing images filled with "interesting" artifacts such as the extreme field curvature of my C-mount Fujian 35mm f/1.7. The center of the frame is resolved very well, challenging the resolution of my NEX-7. In fact, pretty much the full height of the APS-C frame is ok; it's just the left and right sides that get blurry and darken in the corners. I do notice that infinity doesn't seem to come at quite the same point on all three lenses... perhaps Pentax deliberately left the shorter focal lengths a little shy of infinity but still covering infinity in DoF?

In summary, it's an interesting legacy lens option, but mostly just for how cute such tiny lenses look on a hugeNEX body.    All three lenses and my printed E-mount adapter together would take significantly less volume than the 18-55mm kit zoom. I paid $60 including shipping for all three lenses plus an Auto 110 body, so I don't feel like the IQ per dollar is bad either.

 ProfHankD's gear list:ProfHankD's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Canon PowerShot A720 IS Canon PowerShot S70 Canon PowerShot G1 Canon PowerShot G5 +21 more
Byron S
Junior MemberPosts: 48
Like?
Re: Pentax 110 lenses
In reply to ProfHankD, Oct 15, 2013

I'm glad to see your post here. I recently was given a Pentax 110 by my dad, along with a 90mm, 50mm, and 18mm lens. I've located a non-aperture adjusting adapter which I was considering purchasing.

Based on your test, and the low price fo the adapter, I think maybe I'll pull the trigger and order it and give the lenses a try.

Thanks!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
captura
Forum ProPosts: 14,636Gear list
Like?
Re: Pentax 110 lenses
In reply to ProfHankD, Oct 15, 2013

There have been quite a few postings on this subject before, from time to time.

I am not aware of an adapter for the E-mount bodies which has an aperture control ring. (There is one however for m43 mount cameras.)

I also found that the 50mm lens was the best. I fashioned a ring of hard black plastic and stuck it internally, which takes the aperture down to approx. f5.6 or f8. Images are very much improved.

 captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ProfHankD
Senior MemberPosts: 2,025Gear list
Like?
Re: Pentax 110 lenses
In reply to Byron S, Oct 15, 2013

Byron S wrote:

I'm glad to see your post here. I recently was given a Pentax 110 by my dad, along with a 90mm, 50mm, and 18mm lens. I've located a non-aperture adjusting adapter which I was considering purchasing.

Based on your test, and the low price fo the adapter, I think maybe I'll pull the trigger and order it and give the lenses a try.

Don't expect decent corners, but the center IQ will pleasantly surprise you.

I think it's worth the $20 or so for the adapter. Image quality isn't awesome, but they are better than most C-mount lenses and awesomely tiny. I don't have the 90mm, but it probably covers even a little better. There are various hacks that you could easily do to add an aperture disc in the rear of the adapter -- well-fitted black paper with a hole should even work.

Thanks!

That's why I post -- to give folks reasonable expectations.  Enjoy!

 ProfHankD's gear list:ProfHankD's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Canon PowerShot A720 IS Canon PowerShot S70 Canon PowerShot G1 Canon PowerShot G5 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Hin Man
Senior MemberPosts: 2,440
Like?
Re: Pentax 110 lenses
In reply to ProfHankD, Oct 15, 2013

I am so glad that you join a of us with the cute Pentax Auto 110 lenses.  We corresponded before on making an aperture disk on the back or in the front as a filter.   I have failed on the front as there is always a darkened circle in front and on the back, I get sharper pictures in the center with an aperture disk but vignette seems to worsen in the corners.

Links to my flickr tagged with Pentax Auto 110 lenses

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=pentax+auto+110&w=24174812%40N00&s=int

and my blog posts tagged with Pentax Auto 110

http://www.techtheman.com/search/label/pentax%20auto%20110

Out of the auto 110 lenses, though the 24mm is not as sharp, I love it for the bragging rights on the cute size with 25.5mm filter.    In some scenes, the 24mm has less vignette than the 18mm but your mileage may be different than mine.     The 18mm is reasonable but I like the Pan Focus 18mm better as there is no focusing ring and the lens will work with subjects from 6 feet to infinity.

pentax auto 110 24mm f/2.8 on left next to Pan Focus 18mm f/2.8 on right.

In my opinion, the 50mm is the best and most valued one among all.   It has the best image quality while still small with 37.5mm filter size.   The 70mm f/2.8 (there is no 90mm as far as I know) bests the 50mm in having a metal body but I have more problems in darker corners with the 70mm more so than the 50mm.    The 50mm can be as sharp in the center as the 70mm, I have both good pictures in center from both 50mm and 70mm but I have more bad pictures with severe dark corners with the 70mm.

Pentax Auto 110 70mm f/2.8 mounted on   Soligor 1.7x TC

Yes, there is the Soligor 1.7x TC, it is not made by Pentax.    This TC has an aperture blade in the middle effectively stopping down the lens.   It is not built with solid fitting and one may get a lot of play when mounted on the Pentax Auto 110 to NEX adapter.

with 70mm f/2.8 and the Soligor 1.7x TC.

with 70mm f/2.8 alone at night

Out of the three Pentax Auto 110 to NEX adapters that I have tried, I like the most expensive one with Kippon Pentax Auto 110 to NEX adapter, it is built with better quality but it is likely to cost in the $60+, it used to cost in the $90 1 year back.

One other auto 110 lens that is not talked about much is the Pentax Auto 110 20-40mm f/2.8 zoom lens.  It has quit a bit of distortion in the 20mm and it is also like the 70mm that is made with metal build body and filter size is bigger in 49mm like the 70mm f/2.8.   I don't like the zoom as much as the primes and I have sold the zoom lens a while back.

Cheers,

Hin Man

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
captura
Forum ProPosts: 14,636Gear list
Like?
Re: Pentax 110 lenses
In reply to Hin Man, Oct 15, 2013

Hin Man wrote:

I am so glad that you join a of us with the cute Pentax Auto 110 lenses. We corresponded before on making an aperture disk on the back or in the front as a filter. I have failed on the front as there is always a darkened circle in front and on the back, I get sharper pictures in the center with an aperture disk but vignette seems to worsen in the corners.

Links to my flickr tagged with Pentax Auto 110 lenses

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=pentax+auto+110&w=24174812%40N00&s=int

and my blog posts tagged with Pentax Auto 110

http://www.techtheman.com/search/label/pentax%20auto%20110

Out of the auto 110 lenses, though the 24mm is not as sharp, I love it for the bragging rights on the cute size with 25.5mm filter. In some scenes, the 24mm has less vignette than the 18mm but your mileage may be different than mine. The 18mm is reasonable but I like the Pan Focus 18mm better as there is no focusing ring and the lens will work with subjects from 6 feet to infinity.

pentax auto 110 24mm f/2.8 on left next to Pan Focus 18mm f/2.8 on right.

In my opinion, the 50mm is the best and most valued one among all. It has the best image quality while still small with 37.5mm filter size. The 70mm f/2.8 (there is no 90mm as far as I know) bests the 50mm in having a metal body but I have more problems in darker corners with the 70mm more so than the 50mm. The 50mm can be as sharp in the center as the 70mm, I have both good pictures in center from both 50mm and 70mm but I have more bad pictures with severe dark corners with the 70mm.

Pentax Auto 110 70mm f/2.8 mounted on Soligor 1.7x TC

Yes, there is the Soligor 1.7x TC, it is not made by Pentax. This TC has an aperture blade in the middle effectively stopping down the lens. It is not built with solid fitting and one may get a lot of play when mounted on the Pentax Auto 110 to NEX adapter.

with 70mm f/2.8 and the Soligor 1.7x TC.

with 70mm f/2.8 alone at night

Out of the three Pentax Auto 110 to NEX adapters that I have tried, I like the most expensive one with Kippon Pentax Auto 110 to NEX adapter, it is built with better quality but it is likely to cost in the $60+, it used to cost in the $90 1 year back.

One other auto 110 lens that is not talked about much is the Pentax Auto 110 20-40mm f/2.8 zoom lens. It has quit a bit of distortion in the 20mm and it is also like the 70mm that is made with metal build body and filter size is bigger in 49mm like the 70mm f/2.8. I don't like the zoom as much as the primes and I have sold the zoom lens a while back.

Cheers,

Hin Man

-- hide signature --

Hi Hin Man, you are the undisputed King of the 110 world, thanks for dropping by!

Cheers,

Steve

 captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Tom Caldwell
Forum ProPosts: 18,564
Like?
Re: Pentax 110 lenses
In reply to ProfHankD, Oct 15, 2013

I think there is an aperture control adapter around for the Pentax 110 lenses.  It might be for the Pentax Q.  My memory is hazy.  I think also there was some limitation with it, must have been, or I would have had one.

Interesting that you are printing 3D adapters, I would like to try my hand at it when I get the opportunity.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Tom Caldwell
Forum ProPosts: 18,564
Like?
Re: Pentax 110 lenses
In reply to Tom Caldwell, Oct 15, 2013

Tom Caldwell wrote:

I think there is an aperture control adapter around for the Pentax 110 lenses. It might be for the Pentax Q. My memory is hazy. I think also there was some limitation with it, must have been, or I would have had one.

Interesting that you are printing 3D adapters, I would like to try my hand at it when I get the opportunity.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Here it is, M4/3 only, as was mentioned elsewhere on this thread.

http://www.rjcamera.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/product&path=20&product_id=50

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ProfHankD
Senior MemberPosts: 2,025Gear list
Like?
3D-printed Pentax 110 to E-mount with apertures
In reply to Tom Caldwell, Oct 15, 2013

Tom Caldwell wrote:

Interesting that you are printing 3D adapters, I would like to try my hand at it when I get the opportunity.

Well, it is a serious PITA to design 'em, but I got my printer to print camera parts....

I've printed 3 verions of my adapter so far. The first was just to get the infinity focus checked, etc. The second fixed the infinity focus and orientation. The third added an aperture dial with four circular apertures. Here's the OpenSCAD image of the whole thing:

3rd pass Pentax 110 to E-mount 3D printed adapter

It works, but there's still some tweaking to do before I post the design files....

Incidentally, it prints in 3 pieces. The aperture disc is stuck between the top and bottom which are then glued together. Pretty easy....

 ProfHankD's gear list:ProfHankD's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Canon PowerShot A720 IS Canon PowerShot S70 Canon PowerShot G1 Canon PowerShot G5 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Hin Man
Senior MemberPosts: 2,440
Like?
Re: pictures of 70mm f/2.8 and 20-40mm f/2.8 zoom
In reply to Hin Man, Oct 15, 2013

20-40mm f/2.8 zoom on left, 70mm f/2.8 on right.  Both are in 49mm filter size and with metal barrel.

40mm zoom out to 20mm in the Pentax Auto 110 20-40mm f/2.8  zoom

In my opinion, the auto 110 can not be used as a serious shooting lens as one would be disappointed with the wrong expectation.   They are the fun type of lens that can be used as a specialty lens such as b&w with a focus on center sharpness.  They are quite poor in corners even in the film day, they will get worse in the APS-C format because of physical limitation in wide open aperture and without aperture control in the adapter.

Modification with DIY aperture disk are possible and I hope ProfHank can shed some light to the DIY aperture disk.    I have attempted with mostly failures and some slight success with LensMagic aperture disks and self-made construction paper.

Cheers,

Hin

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Hin Man
Senior MemberPosts: 2,440
Like?
Re: 3D-printed Pentax 110 to E-mount with apertures
In reply to ProfHankD, Oct 15, 2013

ProfHankD wrote:

Tom Caldwell wrote:

Interesting that you are printing 3D adapters, I would like to try my hand at it when I get the opportunity.

Well, it is a serious PITA to design 'em, but I got my printer to print camera parts....

I've printed 3 verions of my adapter so far. The first was just to get the infinity focus checked, etc. The second fixed the infinity focus and orientation. The third added an aperture dial with four circular apertures. Here's the OpenSCAD image of the whole thing:

3rd pass Pentax 110 to E-mount 3D printed adapter

It works, but there's still some tweaking to do before I post the design files....

Incidentally, it prints in 3 pieces. The aperture disc is stuck between the top and bottom which are then glued together. Pretty easy....

I am drooling and jaw dropping if you get them to work. I may PM you to check if you have extra copies that I can beg to purchase. I certainly don't have the hardware and the know-how to get what you have in mind. I love my little lens with Pentax Auto 110 -- they are quite a cute lens and with pretty good sharpness in center. They can surprise the heck of me given the right scene that they can excel but there are lot of other scenes such as landscape that they won't do well. With an aperture disk that can stop them down and without severe vignette or dark corners, they will be more usable.

Pentax Auto 110 24mm f/2.8 with a 25.5mm to 37mm step up ring, 37mm center pinch cap on right

filter size is 25.5mm

my smallest charm

24mm f/2/8 on left, 50mm f/2.8 mounted on auto 110 body and 70mm f/2.8 on right
Some white film canister cap when reversed can be used as a temporary lens front cap for the 24mm f/2.8

I don't have the m43 bodies to verify, the Pentax auto 110 are more suited for the m43 as I think the image circle are likely to cover the m43 sensor but not so with the aps-c.

Big cheers and thanks in sharing your work and ideas with us.

Hin

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sonyshine
Senior MemberPosts: 5,069Gear list
Like?
Re: 3D-printed Pentax 110 to E-mount with apertures
In reply to ProfHankD, Oct 15, 2013

Impressive work - and a fun project too by the looks of it!

 Sonyshine's gear list:Sonyshine's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 40mm F2.8 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-QX10 Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Hin Man
Senior MemberPosts: 2,440
Like?
Re: some shots that I like
In reply to Hin Man, Oct 15, 2013

All are shot wide open at night

with 70mm f/2.8

A panning shot with the 24mm f/2.8 wide open -- this shot made me proud of the little lens

with 24mm f/2.8

with 70mm f/2.8

More in my flickr set tagged with "pentax auto 110"

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=pentax+auto+110&w=24174812%40N00&s=int

Cheers,

Hin

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
captura
Forum ProPosts: 14,636Gear list
Like?
Re: Pentax 110 lenses
In reply to Tom Caldwell, Oct 15, 2013

Tom Caldwell wrote:

I think there is an aperture control adapter around for the Pentax 110 lenses. It might be for the Pentax Q. My memory is hazy. I think also there was some limitation with it, must have been, or I would have had one.

Interesting that you are printing 3D adapters, I would like to try my hand at it when I get the opportunity.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

As I said, it's for the m43 mount.

 captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
davect01
Senior MemberPosts: 4,039
Like?
Re: Pentax 110 lenses
In reply to ProfHankD, Oct 15, 2013

I love that you 3D Printed your own adapter.  What a cool technology that is becoming.

-- hide signature --

Novice photobug, proud NEX-F3 owner
http://davesnex-3photos.blogspot.com/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Hin Man
Senior MemberPosts: 2,440
Like?
Re: 3D-printed Pentax 110 to E-mount with apertures
In reply to ProfHankD, Oct 22, 2013

ProfHankD wrote:

Tom Caldwell wrote:

Interesting that you are printing 3D adapters, I would like to try my hand at it when I get the opportunity.

Well, it is a serious PITA to design 'em, but I got my printer to print camera parts....

I've printed 3 verions of my adapter so far. The first was just to get the infinity focus checked, etc. The second fixed the infinity focus and orientation. The third added an aperture dial with four circular apertures. Here's the OpenSCAD image of the whole thing:

3rd pass Pentax 110 to E-mount 3D printed adapter

It works, but there's still some tweaking to do before I post the design files....

Incidentally, it prints in 3 pieces. The aperture disc is stuck between the top and bottom which are then glued together. Pretty easy....

ProfHankD, any further development on your 3D adapter?   My family just visited the mini-Maker Fair in a nearby city to my home and we saw many display of 3D printing devices. I wish to have access to one to make what you have made as i certainly love my Auto 110 lenses to stop down. While I have some success with a plastic disk with magnetic aperture blade with single hole on center, I have worse vignetting on the corners.

Cheers,

Hin

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ProfHankD
Senior MemberPosts: 2,025Gear list
Like?
Re: 3D-printed Pentax 110 to E-mount with apertures
In reply to Hin Man, Oct 22, 2013

Hin Man wrote:

ProfHankD wrote:

It works, but there's still some tweaking to do before I post the design files....

ProfHankD, any further development on your 3D adapter? My family just visited the mini-Maker Fair in a nearby city to my home and we saw many display of 3D printing devices. I wish to have access to one to make what you have made as i certainly love my Auto 110 lenses to stop down. While I have some success with a plastic disk with magnetic aperture blade with single hole on center, I have worse vignetting on the corners.

That's where the tweaking comes in. The aperture in the Pentax 110 body is very thin and is placed somewhat closer to the back of the lens than my adapter used, so I also got some vignetting. I can't imagine I'm more than 2 iterations from fully functional on it, but I've been too busy with other stuff to do another iteration on the design.

 ProfHankD's gear list:ProfHankD's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Canon PowerShot A720 IS Canon PowerShot S70 Canon PowerShot G1 Canon PowerShot G5 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
captura
Forum ProPosts: 14,636Gear list
Like?
Re: 3D-printed Pentax 110 to E-mount with apertures
In reply to Hin Man, Oct 22, 2013

Hin Man wrote:

ProfHankD wrote:

Tom Caldwell wrote:

Interesting that you are printing 3D adapters, I would like to try my hand at it when I get the opportunity.

Well, it is a serious PITA to design 'em, but I got my printer to print camera parts....

I've printed 3 verions of my adapter so far. The first was just to get the infinity focus checked, etc. The second fixed the infinity focus and orientation. The third added an aperture dial with four circular apertures. Here's the OpenSCAD image of the whole thing:

3rd pass Pentax 110 to E-mount 3D printed adapter

It works, but there's still some tweaking to do before I post the design files....

Incidentally, it prints in 3 pieces. The aperture disc is stuck between the top and bottom which are then glued together. Pretty easy....

ProfHankD, any further development on your 3D adapter? My family just visited the mini-Maker Fair in a nearby city to my home and we saw many display of 3D printing devices. I wish to have access to one to make what you have made as i certainly love my Auto 110 lenses to stop down. While I have some success with a plastic disk with magnetic aperture blade with single hole on center, I have worse vignetting on the corners.

Cheers,

Hin

-- hide signature --

Perhaps if you make one just a little thinner, the vignetting might be reduced? Or maybe its the location of your aperture blade. Can you mount that a bit farther back into the lens?

And Prof. Hank, I've been searching high & low for an adapter for the 110 lenses to my Nikon 1 camera.It seems like a natural, I've checked the specs and it looks like a go, but it seems that nobody makes one. Would you be interested in making a few?... you would be the first.

Unless you, Hin Man know where one is available?

Thanks!

 captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
captura
Forum ProPosts: 14,636Gear list
Like?
Re: 3D-printed Pentax 110 to E-mount with apertures
In reply to ProfHankD, Oct 22, 2013

ProfHankD wrote:

Hin Man wrote:

ProfHankD wrote:

It works, but there's still some tweaking to do before I post the design files....

ProfHankD, any further development on your 3D adapter? My family just visited the mini-Maker Fair in a nearby city to my home and we saw many display of 3D printing devices. I wish to have access to one to make what you have made as i certainly love my Auto 110 lenses to stop down. While I have some success with a plastic disk with magnetic aperture blade with single hole on center, I have worse vignetting on the corners.

That's where the tweaking comes in. The aperture in the Pentax 110 body is very thin and is placed somewhat closer to the back of the lens than my adapter used, so I also got some vignetting. I can't imagine I'm more than 2 iterations from fully functional on it, but I've been too busy with other stuff to do another iteration on the design.

All I did to my 50mm was stick a piece of duct tape with a hole cut out in it, inside the lens. It worked.

 captura's gear list:captura's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Samsung NX1000 NEX5R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ProfHankD
Senior MemberPosts: 2,025Gear list
Like?
Re: 3D-printed Pentax 110 to E-mount with apertures
In reply to captura, Oct 23, 2013

captura wrote:

Perhaps if you make one just a little thinner, the vignetting might be reduced? Or maybe its the location of your aperture blade. Can you mount that a bit farther back into the lens?

Next iteration will have a thinner aperture wheel core (with a thicker edge to provide improved grip) placed closer to the rear of the lens.

And Prof. Hank, I've been searching high & low for an adapter for the 110 lenses to my Nikon 1 camera.It seems like a natural, I've checked the specs and it looks like a go, but it seems that nobody makes one. Would you be interested in making a few?... you would be the first.

Well, I am trying to build a complete collection of lens adapter designs... but I don't have a Nikon 1, nor any reason to want one, and this is a printer for my research, not personal use. I don't see any Nikon 1 flanges on Thingiverse, but that's where I'd expect to see one eventually....

 ProfHankD's gear list:ProfHankD's gear list
Canon PowerShot A640 Canon PowerShot A720 IS Canon PowerShot S70 Canon PowerShot G1 Canon PowerShot G5 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads