Breaking News: White House and IRS exchanged confidential taxpayer info!

Started Oct 9, 2013 | Discussions
Allochka Emiliana
Senior MemberPosts: 1,107
Like?
Breaking News: White House and IRS exchanged confidential taxpayer info!
Oct 9, 2013

"Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and provided to The Daily Caller.

Lois Lerner, then head of the IRS Tax Exempt Organizations division, also received an email alongside White House officials that contained confidential information.

Ingram attempted to counsel the White House on a lawsuit from religious organizations opposing Obamacare’s contraception mandate. Email exchanges involving Ingram and White House officials — including White House health policy advisor Ellen Montz and deputy assistant to the president for health policy Jeanne Lambrew — contained confidential taxpayer information, according to Oversight."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/09/white-house-irs-exchanged-confidential-taxpayer-info/

Now don't tell me Obama did not know about this. I don't know about you but someone has to go to jail...

rb59020
Contributing MemberPosts: 668Gear list
Like?
Re: Breaking News: White House and IRS exchanged confidential taxpayer info!
In reply to Allochka Emiliana, Oct 9, 2013

It's okay, as long as da gubermint takes care of our every need and soaks the evil rich for it, who cares!

rb59020's gear list:rb59020's gear list
Pentax MX-1 Pentax K-30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Nikon D5200 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 45,815Gear list
Like?
Ok, so I read the e-mails
In reply to rb59020, Oct 9, 2013

rb59020 wrote:

It's okay, as long as da gubermint takes care of our every need and soaks the evil rich for it, who cares!

Your link provides us with a link to the e-mails

E-Mail pdf

All of the discussions are generic discussions about the law under which Churches and other entitities use the law to avoid complying with things like Social Security.

Nothing, absolutely nothing about specific organizations and how "They" can be thwarted from using the exemptions. If you doubt me, read them yourself. They're from your link...

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Allochka Emiliana
Like?
Re: Ok, so I read the e-mails
In reply to Chato, Oct 9, 2013

Chato wrote:

rb59020 wrote:

E-Mail pdf

All of the discussions are generic discussions about the law under which Churches and other entitities use the law to avoid complying with things like Social Security.

Nothing, absolutely nothing about specific organizations and how "They" can be thwarted from using the exemptions. If you doubt me, read them yourself. They're from your link...

Dave

-- hide signature --

why do you think they covered many parts of the document?

Allochka Emiliana
Like?
In reply to Allochka Emiliana, Oct 10, 2013

Liberals on this forum won't touch this breaking news....LOL

vadimraskin
Senior MemberPosts: 3,585Gear list
Like?

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzz........

vadimraskin's gear list:vadimraskin's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus E-30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +3 more
knox
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,560
Like?

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

You do remember the 'boy who cried wolf' story right? You post so much crying about Obama and his administration that most aren't taken serious . . . I wouldn't break yer arm patting yerself on the butt if I were you. This is just one more in the trolling 'post and run' scenario you live for.  I'd say most people don't even go to your links anymore.

-- hide signature --

Knox

DUSTY LENS
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,744
Like?
In reply to knox, Oct 10, 2013

knox wrote:

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

You do remember the 'boy who cried wolf' story right? You post so much crying about Obama and his administration that most aren't taken serious . . . I wouldn't break yer arm patting yerself on the butt if I were you. This is just one more in the trolling 'post and run' scenario you live for. I'd say most people don't even go to your links anymore.

-- hide signature --

Knox

I believe this is in violation of the terms of use , You are not supposed to do this defamatory name calling here .

But it makes no difference what you call someone it does not offer any new information on the subject of the thread and it does not change the facts .

The point of this , The exposure of the Obama White House involvement in , and his use of the IRS to , attack his Political opponents with the use of the IRS to unlawfully and punitively deny and to delay indefinitely the legal and normal tax exemptions for some non profit organizations , in this case the TEA Party who every one knows Obama and certain anti American political groups .

The fact of this is transparent and obvious to normal and intelligent Americans , and now there is even more evidence to support this fact .

Do all the name calling and other defamatory methods , the only thing you prove is that you are fanatically Obama supporters , no matter how much harm he does to this nation .

In your own hysterical and defamatory language People are tired and tuning out of the same knee jerk name calling defense of Obama when any facts of the criminal methods the Obama Muslim Mole get exposure .

It isn't a secret anymore , and you nut cases will just have to get used to that and take your lumps as they unfold on you .

Stop the whining and grow up .

Obama is a Muslim Mole . He proves this every time he opens his mouth or writes another Executive order .

unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?

We have known this for some time.  The Obuma administration was obviously lying (what they do best) now there is proof.  People need to go to jail over this.

knox
Like?
In reply to DUSTY LENS, Oct 10, 2013

DUSTY LENS wrote:

knox wrote:

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

You do remember the 'boy who cried wolf' story right? You post so much crying about Obama and his administration that most aren't taken serious . . . I wouldn't break yer arm patting yerself on the butt if I were you. This is just one more in the trolling 'post and run' scenario you live for. I'd say most people don't even go to your links anymore.

-- hide signature --

Knox

I believe this is in violation of the terms of use , You are not supposed to do this defamatory name calling here .

Come on man, grow up! Or grow some nads. . . btw . . tell me specifically . . . what name did I call him in your above 'quoted' text? . .

On the other hand . . I can show you many instances 'the princess' calls people ''retard'' etc (IF it matters). . . I look forward to you pointing that out to him next time he does it so you can make a similar reply regardless of your similar over the top political views..

-- hide signature --

Knox

DUSTY LENS
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,744
Like?

knox wrote:

DUSTY LENS wrote:

knox wrote:

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

-- hide signature --

Knox

Come on man, grow up! Or grow some nads. . . btw . . tell me specifically . . . what name did I call him in your above 'quoted' text? . .

On the other hand . . I can show you many instances 'the princess' calls people ''retard'' etc (IF it matters). . . I look forward to you pointing that out to him next time he does it so you can make a similar reply regardless of your similar over the top political views..

-- hide signature --

Knox

Your own words Knox ious oder :

Knox ious Oder Here is is in your own words :

trolling 'post and run' scenario

knox
Like?
In reply to DUSTY LENS, Oct 10, 2013

knox wrote:

DUSTY LENS wrote:

knox wrote:

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

-- hide signature --

Knox

-- hide signature --

Knox

Your own words Knox ious oder :

Knox ious Oder Here is is in your own words :

trolling 'post and run' scenario

thanks for continuing to repost my words. Yer giving them more views! You still fail to show where I called him names OBVIOUSLY!
--
Knox

Wheatfield
Senior MemberPosts: 6,297
Like?
Re: Ok, so I read the e-mails
In reply to Chato, Oct 10, 2013

Chato wrote:

rb59020 wrote:

E-Mail pdf

Dave

-- hide signature --

Apparently, people should go to jail for trying to ensure that the tax code is being applied as written. We really do have some stupid conservatards on this forum.

-- hide signature --

Always remember, whenever you declare someone the dumbest person on Earth, someone else will stare at their screen intently, cross their arms and say ‘Challenge accepted’.

Allochka Emiliana
Like?

knox wrote:

DUSTY LENS wrote:

knox wrote:

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

-- hide signature --

Knox

-- hide signature --

Knox

You always fail to address the OP but instead practice ad hominem attacks especially when it is bad news against your idol Obama...

Marcamera
Forum ProPosts: 11,018
Like?
Hello Princess, copy/paste master

Where did you get that name from?

Rgds

Chato
Like?
Were the e-mails the "smoking gun?"

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

Chato wrote:

rb59020 wrote:

E-Mail pdf

why do you think they covered many parts of the document?

Those were the mention of names of organizations, but they were in generic form. In other words, public information not "private" information.

Your link talks about how they violated the protections of the IRS privacy laws. The "proof" of the violations according to the entire article is in the E-mails. So being a good little boy, ready to condemn Obama, I read the e-mails - All of them. I didn't see any violations of the law.

I still have the PDF, so if YOU can find violations of the law, please let me know.

-- hide signature --

Chato
Like?
In order to go to jail you have to break the law.
In reply to Todd Ka, Oct 10, 2013

Todd Ka wrote:

We have known this for some time. The Obuma administration was obviously lying (what they do best) now there is proof. People need to go to jail over this.

According to this article this was an "exchange of private information."

I downloaded and read the E-mails. It consists entirely of a discussion of how to combat ALL claims of conscience by Corporations and the non religious business companies of Churches in their attempt to avoid paying for contraceptive devices. In order for them to "break the law" they would have to discuss the private data of these entities, and how they are doing this or that activity which can be used against them.

No such discussion came up. What was discussed was the general question and how to fight the general question in Court. Basically, all they talked about was public information.

So what is your proposed charge? The Obama Administration discussed public information?

Dave

-- hide signature --

Allochka Emiliana
Like?
Re: In order to go to jail you have to break the law.

Chato wrote:

Todd Ka wrote:

We have known this for some time. The Obuma administration was obviously lying (what they do best) now there is proof. People need to go to jail over this.

I downloaded and read the E-mails. It consists entirely of a discussion of how to combat ALL claims of conscience by Corporations and the non religious business companies of Churches in their attempt to avoid paying for contraceptive devices. In order for them to "break the law" they would have to discuss the private data of these entities, and how they are doing this or that activity which can be used against them.

No such discussion came up. What was discussed was the general question and how to fight the general question in Court. Basically, all they talked about was public information.

So what is your proposed charge? The Obama Administration discussed public information?

Dave

-- hide signature --

I guess you not aware about this IRS section....

"Section 6103 of the IRS code prohibits federal employees from “disclos[ing] any return or return information obtained by him in any manner in connection with his service as such an officer or an employee.”

Chato
Like?
Yes, that's correct

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

Chato wrote:

Todd Ka wrote:

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Section 6103 of the IRS code prohibits federal employees from “disclos[ing] any return or return information obtained by him in any manner in connection with his service as such an officer or an employee.”

That's why I READ the e-mails, in order to find that information being shared with the administration. I couldn't find ANY information about returns.

Look, it would be very SIMPLE to prove me wrong. Post the information about a taxpayers return. Posting the name of a taxpayer is public information, not private.

Dave

-- hide signature --

Allochka Emiliana
Like?
Re: Yes, that's correct

Chato wrote:

Allochka Emiliana wrote:

Chato wrote:

Todd Ka wrote:

Dave

-- hide signature --

That's why I READ the e-mails, in order to find that information being shared with the administration. I couldn't find ANY information about returns.

Look, it would be very SIMPLE to prove me wrong. Post the information about a taxpayers return. Posting the name of a taxpayer is public information, not private.

Dave

-- hide signature --

Come on Chat, Do you really think they will show the original copies to the media? and do you think king Obama or his WH advisers will accept redacted copies?

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads