X100s pics - from Los Angeles area

Started 9 months ago | Discussions
Greg V
Regular MemberPosts: 267
Like?
X100s pics - from Los Angeles area
9 months ago

Hey everyone, here are a few random pics taken with my X100s in the Eagle Rock/Glendale area of Los Angeles. Nik software was used for PP. Thanks for looking!

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Greg V.
www.gregvmusic.com

Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
radon8
New MemberPosts: 19Gear list
Like?
Re: X100s pics - from Los Angeles area
In reply to Greg V, 9 months ago

Very nice work Greg.  Enjoyed the photos on your website as well.  Great eye.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chris Dodkin
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,885Gear list
Like?

Superb!

-- hide signature --

http://www.dodkin.com
Chris@1D-Images.com
Mac Pro/MacBook Pro/iPods/iPhones/iPad

Chris Dodkin's gear list:Chris Dodkin's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS-1D Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 30D +34 more
jgdp1000
Junior MemberPosts: 42
Like?

lovely

-- hide signature --

Joe Murray
Directors Guild Of America-Director
Int'l Cinematographers Guild -Director of Photography
www.nativesonsfilms.com

Activatedfx
Contributing MemberPosts: 768
Like?

Nice images. I'm planning a move to LA soon, and this makes me want to leave right now! Love your music as well... just bought your album!

Pelex
Regular MemberPosts: 120
Like?

Excellent imagery!

Love the composition on the freeway overpass.

Dig the PP work too.

Greg V
Like?

Thank you very much Radon8 and also appreciate your good words about my sites images.

Many, many thanks Chris Dodkin, Joe Murray, Activatedfx and Pelex! I'm loving the X100s and try to take it with me wherever I go.

Hey Activatedfx, thanks for your support and really hope you enjoy my music. Pretty much spent my lifetime as a pro-guitarist and love it. But now the lens has been a new partner in my creativity and taps into a different artistic process.

L.A. is an interesting place and it can get a bit crazy and silly all at the same time but there is a wide range of opportunity here for sure. Thanks again and good luck with the upcoming move and I'll save you a parking space on the 405 freeway!

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Greg V.
www.gregvmusic.com

Activatedfx
Contributing MemberPosts: 768
Like?

LOL at the "405" comment! My plan is to land in Santa Monica, and "commute" by foot/bike/motorcycle to my clients in SM, Venice and Mar Vista.

I was a 1st call composer writing original scores for trailers in the 80's and 90's, but the business changed when "stock" music became the norm, and I transitioned to creating motion graphics for many of the same clients. That's what I do today, so I completely understand the similarities and differences the creative process!!

And your album is great. I always loved the "Friday Night Lights" theme, and your music has a bit of that vibe... good stuff.

Greg V
Like?
In reply to Activatedfx, 9 months ago

Thank you, happy to hear you like my music! It's certainly not a 'Guitar Gone Wild" release but rather more textural and cinematic as you noted, cool !

You are gonna have a great time being in Santa Monica and as you know there are so many media companies there, MV, Venice plus Culver City, Burbank, West L.A. and of course Hollywood. But Santa Monica is such a wonderful place to base out of. Be sure and say hi when you get out here.

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Greg V.
www.gregvmusic.com

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads