Russia warns of 'catastrophic consequences' if Syria hit

Started Aug 27, 2013 | Discussions
lanefAU
Senior MemberPosts: 4,070Gear list
Like?
Re: Russia warns of 'catastrophic consequences' if Syria hit
In reply to Sam The Man, Aug 28, 2013

The world community cannot turn a blind eye or look away when children are being gassed.

I am not for Sending ground troops, but they must knock down Assad facilities and weaponry to give him a warning.

lanefAU's gear list:lanefAU's gear list
G1 X II Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Sam The Man
Regular MemberPosts: 125
Like?
The crimes of Nazi W Bush and Nazi Obama
In reply to lanefAU, Aug 28, 2013

it's selective politics designed to get Kerry elected.

Nazi W Bush and Nazi Obama exterminated hundreds of thousands of white children in Afghanistan, Gaza, Iraq, West Bank, Palestine, Lebanon, etc. and continues it's genocide and occupation of Ancient Palestine and the world ignores these war crimes against humanity.

D P O'neil
Senior MemberPosts: 2,872
Like?
In reply to lanefAU, Aug 28, 2013

lanefAU wrote:

The world community cannot turn a blind eye or look away when children are being gassed.

So it's not ok to kill children with chemical weapons, but it's ok to kill them with guns, bombs etc.

Strange logic.

I am not for Sending ground troops, but they must knock down Assad facilities and weaponry to give him a warning.

It's a civil war everyone should stay out of it.

-- hide signature --

Kind Regards
Dennis P O'Neil APSNZ
"People are dying to live in America"

intruder61
Senior MemberPosts: 2,620Gear list
Like?
Sorry itchy...
In reply to itchhh, Aug 28, 2013

....but your boys have been stirring the middle east pot for a while now, but that's all irrelevant, what has to happen has to happen, you guys are just one of the tools.

lanefAU
Like?
Re: The crimes of Nazi W Bush and Nazi Obama

Sam The Man wrote:

it's selective politics designed to get Kerry elected.

Nazi W Bush and Nazi Obama exterminated hundreds of thousands of white children in Afghanistan, Gaza, Iraq, West Bank, Palestine, Lebanon, etc. and continues it's genocide and occupation of Ancient Palestine and the world ignores these war crimes against humanity.

You are full of rhetoric and insane statements, you have a fixation on the Nazi word that you cast as a wide net not even knowing the meaning of the word, and you think it is ok to gas children, did you get any thrills when you saw them trembling to death? Man you are full of host air, you are utterly confused and act like a nonsense spitting machine.

I have never seen anyone here spitting words and statement so incoherent and disjointed like you, Obama exterminated white children?

G1 X II Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
lanefAU
Like?
In reply to D P O'neil, Aug 28, 2013

D P O'neil wrote:

lanefAU wrote:

So it's not ok to kill children with chemical weapons, but it's ok to kill them with guns, bombs etc.

Strange logic.

It's a civil war everyone should stay out of it.

Thank god we have leaders in the world who are not insensitive as you are to sit and watch kids gassed and trembling to death. You could have said the same thing with the gas chambers as the Nazi were throwing women and kids in.

NuFonaut
Senior MemberPosts: 2,211
Like?
Re: He's right
In reply to TrapperJohn, Aug 28, 2013

TrapperJohn wrote:

Did anyone bother to ask where Syria got chemical WMD's, in weaponized form? Not something you can get off the shelf at wal-mart.

The answer is: they were a gift from Saddam Hussein. That's where his WMD's went - to Syria.

Nice story bro.

-- hide signature --

What´s that noise?
From one of the Canon Forums:
'I just came back from my first holiday with the 5D II (I think my wife was there as well). '

LeRentier
Forum ProPosts: 13,622Gear list
Like?

Syria is a typical loose-loose situation.

I believe nobody should interfere and we just let these people exterminate each other with whatever means they want.

The only precaution should be to isolate the country, nobody allowed to get in and nobody allowed to get out because exportation of the conflict would be a bad idea.

-- hide signature --

veni vidi vomi

aus4ever
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,405Gear list
Like?
Re: U.S. puppets overthrew Morsy of Democratic Egypt

Sam The Man wrote:

China has long supported Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah. China is presently reeling at the recent dramatic setbacks in Egypt where the U.S. engineered the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Mohammed Morsy. China wants their puppet, Assad to wrap up the Civil War and consolidate control over Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan to thwart U.S. colonialism.

That's rubbish. The rebels in Syria shot down a government helicopter with anti-aircraft missile. Does it mean that China is supporting the rebels? And if the Princess were to use his Glock to shoot something, does it mean that the manufacturer is responsible?  

Arms Shipments Seen From Sudan to Syria Rebels

China is one of the arms exporters, but it's still far behind the US, ranked #5 behind Russia, Germany and France. Can they have 100% control that weapons sold are not transferred to someone else?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_arms_exports

Recall that for 400 years China was raped by White European and White American colonialists, a fact always present in the minds of everyday Chinese across the globe.

The answer is no, unless they do something similar to remind the Chinese, like what the Japs have done recently.

-- hide signature --

Bamboo
Defiant of all the beats it takes, it bends ... but not to bow too low,
And it cares not which direction the wind may blow.

aus4ever's gear list:aus4ever's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
rb59020
Contributing MemberPosts: 668Gear list
Like?
Re: The crimes of Nazi W Bush and Nazi Obama

Thanks Mohammad

rb59020's gear list:rb59020's gear list
Pentax MX-1 Pentax K-30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Nikon D5200 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +11 more
Sam The Man
Like?
In reply to LeRentier, Aug 28, 2013

Hmm... Yeah...

KEVZPHOTOS
Forum ProPosts: 17,778
Like?
Likelihood of attack on Israel is low

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.544036

KEV

-- hide signature --

"No problem can be solved at the level of consciousness which created it" - Albert Einstein

lmtfa
Contributing MemberPosts: 821Gear list
Like?

itchhh wrote:

Russia warns of 'catastrophic consequences' if Syria hit

ttp://news.yahoo.com/russia-warns-catastrophic-consequences-syria-hit-100720291.html

"Never in my lifetime did I think I'd side with the Russians over our President. Obama has to be nuts to continually stir the Middle East pot. Dammit, leave them to their own business."

This comment struck a chord with me. As someone who served proudly in the United States Air Force, we're not the good guys anymore. Putin is right, we're headed towards a train wreck and the US military is stretched too thin and Putin knows it. There is indeed a line in the sand and our arrogant President and his puppet masters just might be foolish enough to cross it.

What was your AFSC, Cook! Side with Russia omg. That big tit a-hole is just one in the line of chicken sh!t premieres. More feared by you weaklings than Stalin? Or Brezhnev. If  Soviet Russia pulled anything against us, it's the end of the world. We're not feared or the good guys anymore. I was a Msgt. AFSC 43131A & 43151A VN to  Gulf One. My first combat duty was VN 68, CIC, Lyndon Johnson the guy who abandoned his troops and left office. So don't tell me about blowhard POTUS. Shame on you Airmen. Air Force Blue.

I'll apologize in advance for this rant. What you said being a military's veteran, Air Force at that just peeved me off. What ever  POTUS does right or wrong you swore an oath to the Constitution and to the Commander In Chief, like it or not. It didn't expire upon discharge. Don't give these coward civilians any more ammo they use against us, I'd bet you'd en list if you could do it again.

Thank you for your service

-- hide signature --

III Corps - I Must Go

lmtfa's gear list:lmtfa's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D700 Nikon 1 V1 Sony Alpha NEX-6
Sam The Man
Like?
Re: Likelihood of attack on Israel is low
In reply to KEVZPHOTOS, Aug 28, 2013

The so-called "Israel" is not the problem. Rather, it's Washington that continues it's military occupation of Ancient Palestine.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads