Water Lilly

Started Jul 21, 2013 | Photos
tjwaggoner
Contributing MemberPosts: 979Gear list
Like?
Water Lilly
Jul 21, 2013

What do you think of these? I like them, but part of me says they may look too over-processed. Was thinking of having some prints made to frame and hang in a group.

Thoughts?

-- hide signature --

Constructive Criticism is always welcome, however please understand that I am not a pixel peeper.

tjwaggoner's gear list:tjwaggoner's gear list
Olympus E-10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sony SLT-A37 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 +5 more
Gpruitt54
Forum MemberPosts: 84Gear list
Like?
Re: Water Lilly
In reply to tjwaggoner, Jul 21, 2013

I like the composition of the last image in the group.

Gpruitt54's gear list:Gpruitt54's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
tjwaggoner
Contributing MemberPosts: 979Gear list
Like?
Re: Water Lilly
In reply to Gpruitt54, Jul 21, 2013

Thank you. I like the first one I think best. Had another helpful photographer prefer the second one best. So that's at least three that somebody liked compositionally. Do they look too processed? It's a low-key processing I hadn't used before but these white flowers blow out easily against the dark water.
--
Constructive Criticism is always welcome, however please understand that I am not a pixel peeper.

tjwaggoner's gear list:tjwaggoner's gear list
Olympus E-10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sony SLT-A37 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads