Panasonic G3 Kit and Extra Battery

Started Jul 20, 2013 | For sale
Todd3608
Contributing MemberPosts: 723
Like?
Panasonic G3 Kit and Extra Battery
Jul 20, 2013

I have a black Panasonic G3 kit with 14-42 lens and an extra genuine Panasonic battery.  The price is $249 with regular paypal.  This includes shipping with insurance.

The camera is in fantastic shape and includes all the original accessories (along with the extra battery) in the original box.

I sell on ebay as madelinelace.  Feel free to check my reviews there.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Cordova, TN, United States

Todd3608
Like?
Re: Panasonic G3 Kit and Extra Battery
In reply to Todd3608, Jul 20, 2013

Price reduced to 239...This is a great deal, especially considering its condition and that it comes with an extra genuine Panasonic battery.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
jhinkey
Senior MemberPosts: 2,343Gear list
Like?
In reply to Todd3608, Jul 21, 2013

Any pictures of the camera and lens to go along with this ad?  Also, are you the original owner of the camera and the lens?

jhinkey's gear list:jhinkey's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Nikon D800 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 +19 more
Todd3608
Like?
In reply to jhinkey, Jul 21, 2013

I bought it for my wife from a user with 100% feedback on mu.43.com and she changed her mind and wants a point and shoot.  I am very picky about my equipment and I cannot find any issues with the camera.

Let me know if you are still interested and I will post some pictures of the camera.  Thanks.

jhinkey wrote:

Any pictures of the camera and lens to go along with this ad? Also, are you the original owner of the camera and the lens?

jhinkey
Like?
In reply to Todd3608, Jul 21, 2013

Todd3608 wrote:

I bought it for my wife from a user with 100% feedback on mu.43.com and she changed her mind and wants a point and shoot. I am very picky about my equipment and I cannot find any issues with the camera.

Let me know if you are still interested and I will post some pictures of the camera. Thanks.

jhinkey wrote:

Any pictures of the camera and lens to go along with this ad? Also, are you the original owner of the camera and the lens?

Yes, please post images of the camera and lens.  Thinking of picking up something like this so that my girls can have a better camera to work with than what they have now.

I'll send you my e-mail address if you prefer to send the images via attachment.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Nikon D800 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 +19 more
Todd3608
Like?
In reply to Todd3608, Jul 22, 2013

Final price reduction to 230...This is a great deal on a G3 with kit lens and a genuine extra Panasonic battery in excellent condition.

jhinkey
Like?
In reply to Todd3608, Jul 26, 2013

Chris - this was sold over on FM correct?

Todd3608
Like?
In reply to jhinkey, Jul 27, 2013

Correct.

jhinkey wrote:

Chris - this was sold over on FM correct?

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads