You use your camera for..

Started Jul 11, 2013 | Polls
jazzroy1972
Regular MemberPosts: 172
Like?
You use your camera for..
Jul 11, 2013

Hi,

I'm asking you just a simple vote below to help me in a university research.

I'm trying to understand how the market is growing, so I would like to know what's the main use of your camera: photo or video?

Thank you for you help!

POLL
Only photo
52.5% 21  votes
Mainly photo, sometimes video
42.5% 17  votes
Mainly video, sometimes photo
5.0% 2  votes
Only video
0.0% 0  votes
  Show results
Phhoenyxx
Senior MemberPosts: 2,323Gear list
Like?
Re: You use your camera for..
In reply to jazzroy1972, Jul 11, 2013

Hi,

I'm asking you just a simple vote below to help me in a university research.

I'm trying to understand how the market is growing, so I would like to know what's the main use of your camera: photo or video?

Thank you for you help!

I use mine for photos, but I did get a DSLR that takes videos just in case I ever needed it. So far, I've only taken a 20 second clip, mostly to test it out.
--
"Amp up and amplify! Defy! I'm a brother with a furious mind!"

Phhoenyxx's gear list:Phhoenyxx's gear list
Canon PowerShot A720 IS Canon PowerShot S3 IS Canon EOS 650D Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
cashewNut
Contributing MemberPosts: 515
Like?
Re: You use your camera for..
In reply to Phhoenyxx, Jul 16, 2013

50-50. As much as possible I take photo and video of our travels. With still photography, it doesn't matter how sharp the pictures are, they just look without any comments. But with video, with sight and sound, my friends and relatives react with laughter and disgust. Like when we were in New Orleans, I took a picture of my wife beside a silver statue. She even put her arms around the statue, then all of a sudden the statue started to move and talk. She was startled so bad that she gave the guy a superman punch in the stomach and it was hilarious. It was one of those people who paint their bodies with gold or silver and try to pretend to be a statue. Video clips like these are always precious.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads