To much "america F yea"

Started Jul 5, 2013 | Discussions
Anepo
Regular MemberPosts: 154Gear list
Like?
To much "america F yea"
Jul 5, 2013

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

snow4ever
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,783
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

Maybe you can list the topics on which you feel that Americans can talk about.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 14,466Gear list
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

Anepo wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

Instead of addressing your post directly to individuals, you are making a blanket statement that you must think applies to all Americans. This dispite the fact that I, and several others, have made several statements this week critical of our country. Thank you.

 Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
lownine
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,074
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

Again with the cowboy complaints. ZZZzzzzzzz.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 43,657Gear list
Like?
This Fourth of July we are celebrating giving up our Liberties
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

Anepo wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

We are partying because the Government now tracks our every move, monitors what we say, dumbs us down in every way they can think of.

We are celebrating AND demanding that the government keep our liberties from us.

But, we can choose what to barbeque, and what to drink. So let's celebrate over the dead bodies of all of those who FOUGHT to preserve our liberties, because surely they would spit on us from the grave.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Johnsonj
Senior MemberPosts: 1,982
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

Anepo wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

We only talk about Europe when there's a radical Islamic event, like a beheading. Otherwise, there isn't much to talk about. It's pretty much an insignificant, dying continent. So fvkc yea.

LMAO!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 30,592Gear list
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

Anepo wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

It must be you looking for things about America. The celebration here is largely internal  for self contained pride. I found the same type celebration in Paris on Bastille Day.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Anepo
Regular MemberPosts: 154Gear list
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to snow4ever, Jul 5, 2013

snow4ever wrote:

Maybe you can list the topics on which you feel that Americans can talk about.

No you can talk about it but it seems many are heading into the arrogance department, example instead of a simple " happy 4th of july" i have seen threads with messages like "its july 4th you dont f-word with america!"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Anepo
Regular MemberPosts: 154Gear list
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to lownine, Jul 5, 2013

lownine wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

Again with the cowboy complaints. ZZZzzzzzzz.

I am sorry if legitimate complaints bore your arrogant trolling ass...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Anepo
Regular MemberPosts: 154Gear list
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Johnsonj, Jul 5, 2013

Johnsonj wrote:

Anepo wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

We only talk about Europe when there's a radical Islamic event, like a beheading. Otherwise, there isn't much to talk about. It's pretty much an insignificant, dying continent. So fvkc yea.

LMAO!

Thank you for proving my point. Rurope is not in the middle east nor is any european country run by islamic laws, the majority beleive in god & jesus, and europe is far from dying, it is more thriving than the us.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Anepo
Regular MemberPosts: 154Gear list
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to mamallama, Jul 5, 2013

mamallama wrote:

Anepo wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

It must be you looking for things about America. The celebration here is largely internal for self contained pride. I found the same type celebration in Paris on Bastille Day.

I went through various threads with no mentions in the title that it relates to the 4th of july and yet i found people saying violent things and threatening violence against other countries just because its the 4th of july.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
lownine
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,074
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

lownine wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

Again with the cowboy complaints. ZZZzzzzzzz.

I am sorry if legitimate complaints bore your arrogant trolling ass...

You launch an attack for provocation and for no other reason... and I'm a troll. You're a funny guy.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
shutterblaster
Senior MemberPosts: 1,393
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

Anepo wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Anepo wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

It must be you looking for things about America. The celebration here is largely internal for self contained pride. I found the same type celebration in Paris on Bastille Day.

I went through various threads with no mentions in the title that it relates to the 4th of july and yet i found people saying violent things and threatening violence against other countries just because its the 4th of july.

Prove it. link please.

-- hide signature --

If you don't like Hank Williams you can kiss my a$$

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 43,657Gear list
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to shutterblaster, Jul 5, 2013

shutterblaster wrote:

I went through various threads with no mentions in the title that it relates to the 4th of july and yet i found people saying violent things and threatening violence against other countries just because its the 4th of july.

Prove it. link please.

Why would you ask for an actual link? Isn't it enough that he "said it?"  

On the other hand, while I haven't found any links, I DID find that the US government was ready to risk the life of a head of State on the mere suspicion that his airplane contained Snowden. Now I don't know about you, but it's difficult to imagine a more arrogant and brutal stance then that, coming so close to the 4th.

We are living at a moment where our rights as citizens, are coming down to celebrating our Constitution being reduced to garbage, fit only wrap fish guts. You "good" with that?

I'm not.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
shutterblaster
Senior MemberPosts: 1,393
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Chato, Jul 5, 2013

Chato wrote:

shutterblaster wrote:

I went through various threads with no mentions in the title that it relates to the 4th of july and yet i found people saying violent things and threatening violence against other countries just because its the 4th of july.

Prove it. link please.

Why would you ask for an actual link? Isn't it enough that he "said it?"

On the other hand, while I haven't found any links, I DID find that the US government was ready to risk the life of a head of State on the mere suspicion that his airplane contained Snowden. Now I don't know about you, but it's difficult to imagine a more arrogant and brutal stance then that, coming so close to the 4th.

We are living at a moment where our rights as citizens, are coming down to celebrating our Constitution being reduced to garbage, fit only wrap fish guts. You "good" with that?

This has been going on for some time. And no I am not good with that.

I'm not.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

-- hide signature --

If you don't like Hank Williams you can kiss my a$$

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chato
Forum ProPosts: 43,657Gear list
Like?
I have to say
In reply to shutterblaster, Jul 5, 2013

shutterblaster wrote:

Chato wrote:

shutterblaster wrote:

I went through various threads with no mentions in the title that it relates to the 4th of july and yet i found people saying violent things and threatening violence against other countries just because its the 4th of july.

Prove it. link please.

Why would you ask for an actual link? Isn't it enough that he "said it?"

On the other hand, while I haven't found any links, I DID find that the US government was ready to risk the life of a head of State on the mere suspicion that his airplane contained Snowden. Now I don't know about you, but it's difficult to imagine a more arrogant and brutal stance then that, coming so close to the 4th.

We are living at a moment where our rights as citizens, are coming down to celebrating our Constitution being reduced to garbage, fit only wrap fish guts. You "good" with that?

This has been going on for some time. And no I am not good with that.

What freaks me out is NOT the actions of the government, but the reactions of the American People. Once upon a time, a government which abrogated the Constitution would find it itself with a rating of near zero, but today, the American People have no problem demonizing Snowden, while supporting an "Obama." Indeed, the Republicans who come close to calling him a "traitor," for some reason are as one man hailing his actions as "American."

Compared to this, the OP, and his exagerations, are light sht... .

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
shutterblaster
Senior MemberPosts: 1,393
Like?
Re: I have to say
In reply to Chato, Jul 5, 2013

Chato wrote:

shutterblaster wrote:

Chato wrote:

shutterblaster wrote:

I went through various threads with no mentions in the title that it relates to the 4th of july and yet i found people saying violent things and threatening violence against other countries just because its the 4th of july.

Prove it. link please.

Why would you ask for an actual link? Isn't it enough that he "said it?"

On the other hand, while I haven't found any links, I DID find that the US government was ready to risk the life of a head of State on the mere suspicion that his airplane contained Snowden. Now I don't know about you, but it's difficult to imagine a more arrogant and brutal stance then that, coming so close to the 4th.

We are living at a moment where our rights as citizens, are coming down to celebrating our Constitution being reduced to garbage, fit only wrap fish guts. You "good" with that?

This has been going on for some time. And no I am not good with that.

What freaks me out is NOT the actions of the government, but the reactions of the American People. Once upon a time, a government which abrogated the Constitution would find it itself with a rating of near zero, but today, the American People have no problem demonizing Snowden, while supporting an "Obama." Indeed, the Republicans who come close to calling him a "traitor," for some reason are as one man hailing his actions as "American."

Compared to this, the OP, and his exagerations, are light sht... .

I agree with you on this. Snowden will be made an example of I suspect. You don,t tug on Super mans cape. It will be explained away. And yes It could have just as easily been the Republicans.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

-- hide signature --

If you don't like Hank Williams you can kiss my a$$

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

Anepo wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

If you are going to attack, make sure next time you do so by using proper spelling and capitalizations, otherwise you look kind of childish, immature, and uneducated.

All months are capitalized, and clearly the word is America, not amerivans.  Also, Europe should be capitalized.

http://grammar.yourdictionary.com/grammar-rules-and-tips/English-grammar-teaching-tools.html

-- hide signature --

Slider44

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Brian
Forum ProPosts: 10,417
Like?
Re: To much "america F yea"
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

Anepo wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

Talk about Europe?  I don't know anyone that gives a rats fat behind about Europe...  Not even the Europeans talk about it.  They seem to just talk about america.

As for being pro america there isn't anything wrong with that.

-- hide signature --

Brian

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Brian D. Schneider
Forum ProPosts: 15,572
Like?
What is an "amerivan"?
In reply to Anepo, Jul 5, 2013

Anepo wrote:

I get that it is the 4th of july but when celebrating it here could amerivans try to be less "f everyone else" and be less arrogant extremist pro usa? Also please americans stop talking about europe, 90% of the time you are talking out of your butts when you claim something about it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads