Fine art printing service in Ft Lauderdale area

Started Jul 3, 2013 | Discussions
Giovanni_1968
Senior MemberPosts: 1,347Gear list
Like?
Fine art printing service in Ft Lauderdale area
Jul 3, 2013

Hello

am looking for a printing service in Ft Lauderdale area to send a file to be printed and delivered to a friend over there, any suggestion?

thank you

-- hide signature --
 Giovanni_1968's gear list:Giovanni_1968's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +8 more
RedFox88
Forum ProPosts: 22,116Gear list
Like?
why there?
In reply to Giovanni_1968, Jul 3, 2013

Giovanni_1968 wrote:

Hello

am looking for a printing service in Ft Lauderdale area to send a file to be printed and delivered to a friend over there, any suggestion?

Why does it have to be in Lauderdale?  A lab can print it from anywhere in the country and ship it to your friend.  Elco Color labs does a great job on large prints.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Giovanni_1968
Like?
Re: why there?
In reply to RedFox88, Jul 3, 2013

I prefer it being on site or close by, I had already a service who did it for me but they are not replying my emails and I need it to be done within next week.

No need for large prints, it will be 12x12 on fine art paper, BW

thanks

-- hide signature --
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +8 more
RedFox88
Forum ProPosts: 22,116Gear list
Like?
In reply to Giovanni_1968, Jul 4, 2013

Giovanni_1968 wrote:

I prefer it being on site or close by, I had already a service who did it for me but they are not replying my emails and I need it to be done within next week.

Again, if you want the print lab to "deliver" the prints (aka ship) to your friend the lab can be anywhere in the country.

Giovanni_1968
Like?
In reply to RedFox88, Jul 6, 2013

RedFox88 wrote:

Giovanni_1968 wrote:

Again, if you want the print lab to "deliver" the prints (aka ship) to your friend the lab can be anywhere in the country.

Ok, what about somebody in FL then, any suggestion?

thank you

-- hide signature --
Waterengineer
Contributing MemberPosts: 852Gear list
Like?
In reply to RedFox88, Jul 13, 2013

The best prints I get come from "The Camera Shop" in North Palm Beach or "The Pro Shop" in West Palm Beach.  Those destinations are about an hour north of Fort Lauderdale.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads