Started Jul 1, 2013 | Discussions
sensibill
Senior MemberPosts: 4,342Gear list
Like?
Re: Sure is -- Running like a coward
In reply to Johnsonj, Jul 2, 2013

Johnsonj wrote:

Ahender wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but one of the first remarks out of Snowden's mouth after he fled to Hong Kong was: "I'll accept whatever punishment I get."

Now he has a list of 15 countries he is applying to trying to get asylum.

What a brave soul.

My uncle said the same when this story first broke. Meanwhile, liberals and Libertarians have their panties in a twist acting like drama queens.

Does your uncle still refer to 'reefer smoking negroes' and 'pinko commies in hollywood'..?

sensibill's gear list:sensibill's gear list
Sony SLT-A57
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Ahender
Senior MemberPosts: 1,554
Like?
Re: Edward Snowden -- Running like a coward
In reply to sensibill, Jul 2, 2013

sensibill wrote:

Ahender wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but one of the first remarks out of Snowden's mouth after he fled to Hong Kong was: "I'll accept whatever punishment I get."

What a brave soul.

Oh, right, he shouldn't avoid 'fair and just' persecution (aka bullet in the eye) the USA is looking to give him.

You'd think the various anti-Obama birther types around here would be cheering the guy.

"When was the last time you put YOUR ass on the line for what you believe in..?"

Every night when I disagree with my wife.

Snowden has been backed into a corner.

If more information is leaked, he will be sent packing by the Russians.

I think if he bad any balls at all, he would turn himself in and let the rest of the data be leaked.

He could then have lots of time to ponder what a hero he is.

Wheatfield
Senior MemberPosts: 6,297
Like?
In reply to Ahender, Jul 2, 2013

Ahender wrote:

"When was the last time you put YOUR ass on the line for what you believe in..?"

You either need to become a less disagreeable SOB, or you need to grow a pair.

-- hide signature --

Always remember, whenever you declare someone the dumbest person on Earth, someone else will stare at their screen intently, cross their arms and say ‘Challenge accepted’.

sensibill
Senior MemberPosts: 4,342Gear list
Like?
Re: Coming from the IMFA
In reply to taintedcamera, Jul 2, 2013

taintedcamera wrote:

LeRentier wrote:

Ahender wrote:

What a brave soul.

You can either consider his revelation as this summer's best soap or say to yourself that Snowden will stop running once he has made public all the dirty secrets he discovered.

I expect the next revelation to include details on he industrial spying done by he NSA and for the sole benefit of American corporations who are willing to pay for it.

Now that's a far stretch, considering that it has been well documented that China is into the spying game strictly for the industrial/corporation secrets. The NSA are certainly not spying on France for their expansive industrial knowledge, as they are not spying on China for their corporate secrets.

And the USA isn't? China is quite frank about their corporate espionage. The USA just controls the media and 'culture' so that we breed cows that don't know or don't care one way or the other.

The NSA biggest concern today is to see to it, that when the Big Bang does goes off, and it someday certainly will, they will know exactly who were the 'friends' involved in the interim of analysing the trail of the lighting that wick.

Whatever the hell that means.

When people are observed covering such trails today, be them friend or foe.... it is time their communications be closely watched.... no matter what country they are from.
And if any one country wants to bitch about being eavesdropped on..... Too Bad!

Except that we aren't the World Police and the USA doesn't have the right to flagrantly violate the privacy of other countries' citizens.

Who you determine is 'friend or foe' and what you do with them is in question, here. Do we waterboard everyone who speaks out against the guvmint? Criminalize dissent? You secessionist teabaggers might not like that last bit.

I think now we can all rest assured that any so called documents won't come from Snowden himself, but rather only statements of such coming from the anti-US crowd overseas.

Kind of telling though, when the ENTIRE WORLD is the 'anti-US crowd'.

There will not be any official 'Snowman' documents for all to see... only fraudulent or undetermined origin of said documents, or other hear-say statements from the IMFA....
International Multinational Fraudsters Association.

If this were true, the NSA wouldn't give a fig about the guy.

Can't have it both ways, there. Either he's correct and you're a sheep fool for attacking a valuable whistleblower, or he's a know-nothing faker and the USA is spending umpteen millions on reeling him in because of... Posturing? Yeah, sure.

sensibill's gear list:sensibill's gear list
Sony SLT-A57
Ahender
Senior MemberPosts: 1,554
Like?
In reply to Wheatfield, Jul 2, 2013

Wheatfield wrote:

Ahender wrote:

You either need to become a less disagreeable SOB, or you need to grow a pair.

My comment was a poor attempt at humor.

Guess I need to use those ridiculous smiley symbols.

Nope, not going to do it!

Benarm
Regular MemberPosts: 130Gear list
Like?
US government charges man for spying, because he warned US citizens they are being spied on
In reply to Ahender, Jul 2, 2013

This should be the thread title:

"US government charges man for spying, because he warned US citizens they are being spied on"

Benarm's gear list:Benarm's gear list
Sony RX100 II Apple iPhone 5
Brian D. Schneider
Forum ProPosts: 16,054
Like?
Snowden's Run
In reply to Ahender, Jul 3, 2013
Roger99
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,034
Like?
Bravery is not the issue...
In reply to Ahender, Jul 3, 2013

Ahender wrote:

What a brave soul.

... more of these guys are needed now more than ever.

Besides, just because he will accept punishment doesn't mean he has to stand still while his prosecutors beat the sheesh out of him.  When he gets a chance for justice we will se what happens but at the moment he is up against America.  Justice is a pliable concept there.

-- hide signature --

The one serious conviction one should hold is that nothing should be taken too seriously.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it. -Aristotle
..oh, and I see by the lack of responses that I am right yet again.

Werderano
Senior MemberPosts: 1,532
Like?
In reply to taintedcamera, Jul 3, 2013

Now that's a far stretch, considering that it has been well documented that China is into the spying game strictly for the industrial/corporation secrets. The NSA are certainly not spying on France for their expansive industrial knowledge, as they are not spying on China for their corporate secrets.

See your not good informed. NSA was attacking Airbus in France more then twice and Airbus lost 2 orders because of that.

So no diffrence to china, but that wouldn´t make me proud.

Brian D. Schneider
Like?
Edward Snowden should seek asylum in the only place..
In reply to Ahender, Jul 4, 2013

beyond the reach of US law enforcement.

Chato
Forum ProPosts: 44,295Gear list
Like?
The US has become DANGEROUSLY psychotic
In reply to Brian D. Schneider, Jul 4, 2013

Brian D. Schneider wrote:

Risking the life of the President of Bolivia on the mere suspicion Snowden was on board

Forcing his plane down in Austria, after they stopped him from flying over France.

These are some dangerous psychopathic enemies that Snowden has made; so dangerous that they would actually risk the lives of world leaders to catch someone whose revelations are dangerous to the government, but not the country.

Completely out of control...

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Johnsonj
Senior MemberPosts: 1,982
Like?
Re: The US has become DANGEROUSLY psychotic
In reply to Chato, Jul 5, 2013

Chato wrote:

Risking the life of the President of Bolivia on the mere suspicion Snowden was on board

Who gives a fvkc besides some nutcase like you? LMFAO! "Risking the life!" U r such a a drama queen Squidly.

Forcing his plane down in Austria, after they stopped him from flying over France.

These are some dangerous psychopathic enemies that Snowden has made; so dangerous that they would actually risk the lives of world leaders to catch someone whose revelations are dangerous to the government, but not the country.

Whatever, pussy.

Dave

-- hide signature --

Anepo
Regular MemberPosts: 154Gear list
Like?
In reply to Ahender, Jul 5, 2013

Ahender wrote:

What a brave soul.

Running like a coward? Wow you are a giant dumbass! The us government effed you up thr ahole and the one trying to stop it is the bad guy? I guess you are gay & like to take it from the government hard

Brian D. Schneider
Like?
In reply to Johnsonj, Jul 5, 2013

Johnsonj wrote:

Chato wrote:

Who gives a fvkc besides some nutcase like you? LMFAO! "Risking the life!" U r such a a drama queen Squidly.

They should have just shot it down right Unkafuker?

I mean who cares if a head of state dies it's just some greaseball south american.

Whatever, pussy.

Dave

-- hide signature --

Johnsonj
Senior MemberPosts: 1,982
Like?
In reply to Brian D. Schneider, Jul 5, 2013

Johnsonj wrote:

Chato wrote:

I mean who cares if a head of state dies it's just some greaseball south american.

U said it, not me.

Whatever, pussy.

Dave

-- hide signature --

Brian D. Schneider
Like?
In reply to Johnsonj, Jul 5, 2013

Johnsonj wrote:

Johnsonj wrote:

Chato wrote:

U said it, not me.

It's just the way you think Unkafker

Whatever, pussy.

Dave

-- hide signature --

Chato
Forum ProPosts: 44,295Gear list
Like?
Latin American Governments are enraged
In reply to Brian D. Schneider, Jul 5, 2013

Johnsonj wrote:

Chato wrote:

Whatever, pussy.

Dave

-- hide signature --

This psychotic risk taking is endangering all our relatons with South America. We are literally running amuck when we endanger the lives of World Leaders. ONe can only imagine US reaction to such an event.

Dave

-- hide signature --

taintedcamera
Senior MemberPosts: 4,316
Like?
Do you now know?
In reply to sensibill, Jul 5, 2013

sensibill wrote:

taintedcamera wrote:

And the USA isn't? China is quite frank about their corporate espionage. The USA just controls the media and 'culture' so that we breed cows that don't know or don't care one way or the other.

No the US isn't. Japan and the US have been the world leaders concerning the numbers of world patents granted for decades. So much so that the US and Japan had more patents together than the rest of the world combined!

Until... The age of cyber-espionage.

Since 2007 the number of patents granted to China has risen more than twenty fold in comparison to the rest of the world.

In a little over five years....

• China - 19,000 patents
  • US - 400,000 patents

• China - 203,000 patents
  • US - 410,000 patents

• China - 435,000 patents
  • US - 425,000 patents

NOW WHO ARE THE FREAKING THIEVES?

The NSA biggest concern today is to see to it, that when the Big Bang does goes off, and it someday certainly will, they will know exactly who were the 'friends' involved in the interim of analyzing the trail of the lighting that wick.

Whatever the hell that means.

It's not quite rocket science now is it?

Hey sensibill...

Think Man!

When people are observed covering such trails today, be them friend or foe.... it is time their communications be closely watched.... no matter what country they are from.
And if any one country wants to bitch about being eavesdropped on..... Too Bad!

Except that we aren't the World Police and the USA doesn't have the right to flagrantly violate the privacy of other countries' citizens.

Oh yea we do.....!
Just like everyone else does to the US. The freaking thieves!

Who you determine is 'friend or foe' and what you do with them is in question, here. Do we waterboard everyone who speaks out against the guvmint? Criminalize dissent? You secessionist teabaggers might not like that last bit.

So now only those who waterboard everyone, and only those who believe in a strong USA are only teabaggers and no one else.

Excellent!

I think now we can all rest assured that any so called documents won't come from Snowden himself, but rather only statements of such coming from the anti-US crowd overseas.

Kind of telling though, when the ENTIRE WORLD is the 'anti-US crowd'.

You really seem that you don't have the full understanding of how or why that became so.....

The very reasons for the USA to establish the NSA communication rational, is indeed for national security.... albeit friend or foe.....and nothing else.

If you are a person who can truly trust anyone outside of your family.... then you are indeed a very lucky man.

There will not be any official 'Snowman' documents for all to see... only fraudulent or undetermined origin of said documents, or other hear-say statements from the IMFA....
International Multinational Fraudsters Association.

If this were true, the NSA wouldn't give a fig about the guy.

But it is true. There is really nothing more that this traitor can leak, beyond the make believe.

Can't have it both ways, there. Either he's correct and you're a sheep fool for attacking a valuable whistleblower, or he's a know-nothing faker and the USA is spending umpteen millions on reeling him in because of... Posturing? Yeah, sure.

Well now that you've stated that he 'Snowden' is "valuable whistleblower", we know how you stand on the subject. My stance is that he did indeed do domestic harm, in that the US will be hindered in some small way..... but not in any sense of harming international diplomacy. The smarter of the diplomats of said countries know better than that.... and they will keep their mouths shut in public.

You see, all the international boo-ha-ha your reading about, is the biggest international farce since the 9/11 political conspiracy idiots, and their media backers (hackers) broke out onto the net. All to try and convince the plain everyday idiots how to think about the US.

That would include the propagandist magazines of Germany, Der Spiegel, Bild, Stern, Das Beste, the Blick of Switzerland, the RT of Russia, and a host of newspapers in France. And yes some components of even the BBC. These are the majority of journalist along with a few politicians speaking out against the USA/NSA, who have a personal agenda of their own.

This grandstanding by these obvious to most, fakes and foreign idiots, is by far the most dangerous component of our time.... not the actions of the NSA..... in fact they are partly the cause for the NSA's actions. Do you now know what "the hell that means."

......relish in all it's splendor. You may not have very long.

taintedcamera
Senior MemberPosts: 4,316
Like?
In reply to Werderano, Jul 5, 2013

Werderano wrote:

See your not good informed. NSA was attacking Airbus in France more then twice and Airbus lost 2 orders because of that.

So no diffrence to china, but that wouldn´t make me proud.

Point me to that intell please....

I also hear today that NZ will lose the America's Cup because of the NSA.

mamallama
Forum ProPosts: 31,812Gear list
Like?
Breaking News: Snowden gets two asylum offers
In reply to Ahender, Jul 6, 2013

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — The presidents of Nicaragua and Venezuela offered Friday to grant asylum to NSA leaker Edward Snowden.

Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela and Daniel Ortega of Nicaragua made their offers during separate speeches in their home countries Friday afternoon.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads