Decisions decisions for play

Started Jun 25, 2013 | Discussions
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Gerrard Veteran Member • Posts: 9,584
Decisions decisions for play
1

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7460924/DSC_1768.NEF

Hi All, again shot straight out of camera + Large raw file included. Enjoy 

Cheers

Ray

 Gerrard's gear list:Gerrard's gear list
Nikon D750
BlueJakester
BlueJakester Senior Member • Posts: 2,089
Re: Decisions decisions for play

This photo was difficult for me to get a color and flesh tone I was happy with. Good practice though, thanks Ray!

tony brown Veteran Member • Posts: 3,851
Re: Decisions decisions for play

If it isn't one thing, it's another!

Cheers, Tony.

BlueJakester
BlueJakester Senior Member • Posts: 2,089
Re: Decisions decisions for play
1

tony brown wrote:

If it isn't one thing, it's another!

Cheers, Tony.

Hey Tony, I think I've seen that food devil in my kitchen. Every time I reach for grapes he directs me toward the Oreos

Patsy Murphy Senior Member • Posts: 2,209
Re: Decisions decisions for play
1

Could'nt resist Ray, thanks for the play.

Mom Says: Your pockets are full your hoods are full were are you going to put them ?

Children Think: we should have brought the suitcase, Ah well next time !

Regards Patsym

lylejk
lylejk Forum Pro • Posts: 27,941
Appreciate the play.
2

Thanks for sharing Ray.   

Thanks to Flickr

-- hide signature --
 lylejk's gear list:lylejk's gear list
Leica V-LUX 1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W7
Gerrard OP Veteran Member • Posts: 9,584
BlueJakester

BlueJakester wrote:

This photo was difficult for me to get a color and flesh tone I was happy with. Good practice though, thanks Ray!

Hi BlueJakester, well it looks good to me here. Nice job + glad you enjoyed. Thank You

Cheers

Ray

 Gerrard's gear list:Gerrard's gear list
Nikon D750
Gerrard OP Veteran Member • Posts: 9,584
Tony

tony brown wrote:

If it isn't one thing, it's another!

Cheers, Tony.

Ha well I know the Devil won here as I have a Pic of that child with Cupcake  all over his face Thank for play Tony

Cheers

Ray

 Gerrard's gear list:Gerrard's gear list
Nikon D750
Gerrard OP Veteran Member • Posts: 9,584
Patsy Murphy

Patsy Murphy wrote:

Could'nt resist Ray, thanks for the play.

Mom Says: Your pockets are full your hoods are full were are you going to put them ?

Children Think: we should have brought the suitcase, Ah well next time !

Regards Patsym

Hahahaaa took me a min to spot them Patsy   Thanks for play Pal...

Cheers

Ray

 Gerrard's gear list:Gerrard's gear list
Nikon D750
Gerrard OP Veteran Member • Posts: 9,584
Re: Appreciate the play.

lylejk wrote:

Thanks for sharing Ray.

Thanks to Flickr

-- hide signature --

You're welcome Lyle + this effect works great for the image... Thank You

Cheers

Ray

 Gerrard's gear list:Gerrard's gear list
Nikon D750
Antioch Senior Member • Posts: 1,962
Re: Decisions decisions for play

Thought I would try a Norman Rockwell type effect, inspired by 57 Corvette Bob, in his version of the Picnic.

Mine did not turn out as nice as his, but probably will get there after a few attempts. This is not the color version.

Regards

Pixel Poetry
Pixel Poetry Veteran Member • Posts: 4,508
Re: Decisions decisions for play

-- hide signature --

PX

 Pixel Poetry's gear list:Pixel Poetry's gear list
Canon EOS 550D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
asoftwind
asoftwind Veteran Member • Posts: 4,992
Re: Decisions decisions for play
1

Ray, I don't think it was a hard decision to make. The little girl picked the right one. Chocolate of course...    Thanks for posting. Cheers !

-- hide signature --

Claude

faith2 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,161
Re: Cute one Claude,Chocolate and all!!! :) nt

asoftwind wrote:

Ray, I don't think it was a hard decision to make. The little girl picked the right one. Chocolate of course... Thanks for posting. Cheers !

-- hide signature --

Claude

-- hide signature --

-Lois-
"God doesn't give us what we can handle; God helps us handle what we are given." -Unknown

Babine Veteran Member • Posts: 6,204
Nice BG Claude. nt
-- hide signature --

Cheers.
Gary
http://forums.dpreview.com/Galleries/8298604696/photos
http://www.pbase.com/pictek
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff??

Babine Veteran Member • Posts: 6,204
Re: Decisions decisions for play

Thanks Ray!

Cheers.
Gary
http://forums.dpreview.com/Galleries/8298604696/photos
http://www.pbase.com/pictek
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff??

Gerrard OP Veteran Member • Posts: 9,584
Antioch

Antioch wrote:

Thought I would try a Norman Rockwell type effect, inspired by 57 Corvette Bob, in his version of the Picnic.

Mine did not turn out as nice as his, but probably will get there after a few attempts. This is not the color version.

Regards

Still its a Cool effect Antioch + I like it. Thank You

Cheers

Ray

 Gerrard's gear list:Gerrard's gear list
Nikon D750
Gerrard OP Veteran Member • Posts: 9,584
Pixel Poetry

Pixel Poetry wrote:

-- hide signature --

PX

Yeah thats a nice take Chris... Thank You

Cheers

Ray

 Gerrard's gear list:Gerrard's gear list
Nikon D750
Gerrard OP Veteran Member • Posts: 9,584
asoftwind

asoftwind wrote:

Ray, I don't think it was a hard decision to make. The little girl picked the right one. Chocolate of course... Thanks for posting. Cheers !

-- hide signature --

Claude

You are so correct Claude she did indeed choose the Chocolate 1 Beautiful take Claude + Love the B/Ground very well done indeed + Thank You

Cheers

Ray

 Gerrard's gear list:Gerrard's gear list
Nikon D750
Gerrard OP Veteran Member • Posts: 9,584
Babine

Babine wrote:

Thanks Ray!

Cheers.
Gary
http://forums.dpreview.com/Galleries/8298604696/photos
http://www.pbase.com/pictek
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff??

Again another Great take Gary, thanks Pal much appreciated.

Cheers

Ray

 Gerrard's gear list:Gerrard's gear list
Nikon D750
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads