About moderation - Feedback

Started 10 months ago | Discussions
Biggs23
Biggs23 MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,467Gear list
Like?
Re: Feedback diffrent
In reply to Mako2011, 10 months ago

Mako2011 wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

Simon Joinson wrote:

AllMankind wrote:

lenshoarder wrote:

Found it in my email account. I didn't think we would be contacted there. My mistake.

Yes, this seems to be a problem at DPR. Rather than sending a PM they send to your email address, which may be years old, out of date and no longer used.

Would it not make much more sense to use PMs for all communications between DPR admin/mods and users than old, possibly no longer used, email addresses?

Or would that make too much sense?

-- hide signature --

Oppose Tyranny in all its forms.

actually this isn't true either. We reply to feedback emails using the email address you put in the feedback form. Which is why I get annoyed when i take the time to reply and discover I'm trying to send an email to 'dontbotherreplying@yousuck.con'

I can quite assure you, that is not my email, or anything resembling it. But to the point mentioned above - perhaps PM'ing would be a more reliable medium of communication if what you say is correct about peoples emails..... which I have no doubt to be true. Or maybe there are legal issues surrounding the use of email, in that, it's a more formal and verifiable medium. (shrugs)

I can see that. The feedback form though seems to be different from the PM system and also allows non-members to send feedback. The form also specifically asks for an e-mail address. In that way it won't send a response to the out of date one used when some members registered if they someday automate a response. To send feed back you have to also indicate an e-mail address. I just can't see using the PM system for responses in this case as your DPR member name is not associated with the feedback form. Makes for a better system in my mind as you can send feedback without giving away your DPR member name if you want. Seems pretty fair.

Sounds logical; how dare you post it!

-- hide signature --

Any opinions I express are my own and do not represent DPReview. Have a good one and God bless!

 Biggs23's gear list:Biggs23's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
lenshoarder
Contributing MemberPosts: 589
Like?
Re: Feedback diffrent
In reply to Mako2011, 10 months ago

Mako2011 wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

Simon Joinson wrote:

AllMankind wrote:

lenshoarder wrote:

Found it in my email account. I didn't think we would be contacted there. My mistake.

Yes, this seems to be a problem at DPR. Rather than sending a PM they send to your email address, which may be years old, out of date and no longer used.

Would it not make much more sense to use PMs for all communications between DPR admin/mods and users than old, possibly no longer used, email addresses?

Or would that make too much sense?

-- hide signature --

Oppose Tyranny in all its forms.

actually this isn't true either. We reply to feedback emails using the email address you put in the feedback form. Which is why I get annoyed when i take the time to reply and discover I'm trying to send an email to 'dontbotherreplying@yousuck.con'

I can quite assure you, that is not my email, or anything resembling it. But to the point mentioned above - perhaps PM'ing would be a more reliable medium of communication if what you say is correct about peoples emails..... which I have no doubt to be true. Or maybe there are legal issues surrounding the use of email, in that, it's a more formal and verifiable medium. (shrugs)

I can see that. The feedback form though seems to be different from the PM system and also allows non-members to send feedback. The form also specifically asks for an e-mail address. In that way it won't send a response to the out of date one used when some members registered if they someday automate a response. To send feed back you have to also indicate an e-mail address. I just can't see using the PM system for responses in this case as your DPR member name is not associated with the feedback form. Makes for a better system in my mind as you can send feedback without giving away your DPR member name if you want. Seems pretty fair.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

But is there a way to contact an administrator except using that feedback form?  I couldn't find one that's why I used it.  In my case it was trivial to associate me with my email address since the one I used on the form was the same one I used to sign up on DPR with.

I would also prefer to get a PM than an email for forum related issues.  It's cleaner that way instead of digging through all the spam and messages from all the other forums.  It would already be presorted here so why throw it into a pile with everything else?  Perhaps the form should be changed to have a field for email address or forum id.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Kenneth R
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Re: Feedback diffrent
In reply to lenshoarder, 10 months ago

I just tried to open a new thread but it did not appear. Does  this mean that if there are no moderators to approve a new thread it cannot be posted?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Kenneth R
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Re: Feedback diffrent
In reply to Kenneth R, 10 months ago

There is something seriously wrong with this forum. I just posted a message which appears but is headed with a message saying that it cannot be shown until approved by moderators , am I the only one who can see it ??

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
lenshoarder
Contributing MemberPosts: 589
Like?
Re: About moderation - Feedback
In reply to DonA2, 10 months ago

DonA2 wrote:

lenshoarder wrote:

DonA2 wrote:

lenshoarder wrote:

I cannot think of a single reason why a moderator should be excluded from commenting in a thread. They are every bit as interested and knowledgeable as any participant. I have not seen an instance where a mod has bullied anyone elses opinion and have often offered solid advice. Just how are they threatening your views? They are volunteers, give much of their free time and take some uncalled for abuse. A bit of respect is small payment.

Here's a couple of reasons. 1) Just having that "mod" symbol next to their name changes everything There's a concept of acting under the color of authority. 2) I have seen threads where the mod makes the last point and then declares the thread closed. 3) As you've said, they are volunteers. If they don't want to do it, then don't do it. It's a priviledge, not a burden.

My suggestion that mods only moderate forums they don't participate in solves these problems. They can participate in the forums they are passionate about. They can moderate in the forums they are inpartial about. What's the problem with that?

Let's just state that we agree to disagree. You obviously would prefer to keep discussions open and free of oversight. That only works in a perfect world. Well guess what? We don't live in that world. There is a small minority that feel burdened, even threatened, by rules, regulation and laws but the majority understand the need. That's democracy in action.

Democracy?  There's nothing democratic about how forums are run, including DPR.  They are dictactorships.  Some are benign dictatorships like Singapore, others not so much.  Those open discussions which you disdain would be the democracies.  Since the majority would by definition rule through force of numbers.  The only forum I can think of that is a democracy is CraigsList where most posts are taken down not by moderators, but by popular vote of the readers.  In fact the admins/moderators are pretty much non existant there even when you do want one.

More importantly, most forums allow users to ignore other users.  So if someone "trolls", simply ignore them and they can't troll you since you don't even see their posts.  Some prefer to censor what others write.  I think it's better that we simply censor what we choose to read.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
lenshoarder
Contributing MemberPosts: 589
Like?
Re: About moderation - Feedback
In reply to Biggs23, 10 months ago

Biggs23 wrote:

lenshoarder wrote:

My suggestion that mods only moderate forums they don't participate in solves these problems. They can participate in the forums they are passionate about. They can moderate in the forums they are inpartial about. What's the problem with that?

Oftentimes there are trolls that frequent specific forums. Their actions individually do not rise to the level needed to take action but their collective posts, when you know their history, make it evident that action needs to be taken. A mod who is a regular reader of that forum would be able to view the poster's history rather than just a single complained about post.

However, if you demand that a mod only moderate forums they have no interest in what will happen is that they will just bop in, look for complaints, take care of the brutally obvious ones, and leave the trolls to run wild because they will have no history to work with.

Removing spam but allowing rampant trolling, is that what you'd like to see?

-- hide signature --

Any opinions I express are my own and do not represent DPReview. Have a good one and God bless!

Those same "trolls" would have many compaints logged against them.  So by simply looking at that history it would be easy to spot a "troll".  This would be fairly subjective if the complaints came in from a variety of users.  A moderator that participates in a forum would have a bias.  One person's "troll" is another person's truth teller.  It all depends on one's perspective.  A mod that actively participates in a forum would have his/hers own biases.  Thus their determination of a "troll" would be subjective depending on their point of view.  I would venture to say that someone a mod classifies as a troll would have a different point of view than the mod.

As an aside, I find your signature ironic.  By the fact that DPR made you a mod, your opinions do represent DPReview.  They made you their representative.  Such is the color of authority.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Great Bustard
Forum ProPosts: 20,754
Like?
Re: Spot on!
In reply to mehdrtr, 10 months ago

mehdrtr wrote:

Biggs23 wrote:

Oftentimes there are trolls that frequent specific forums. Their actions individually do not rise to the level needed to take action but their collective posts, when you know their history, make it evident that action needs to be taken. A mod who is a regular reader of that forum would be able to view the poster's history rather than just a single complained about post.

Otherwise, we might be talking to a troll without even noticing it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
AllMankind
Contributing MemberPosts: 564
Like?
Re: About moderation - Feedback
In reply to Simon Joinson, 10 months ago

Simon Joinson wrote:

actually this isn't true either. We reply to feedback emails using the email address you put in the feedback form. Which is why I get annoyed when i take the time to reply and discover I'm trying to send an email to 'dontbotherreplying@yousuck.con'

Ok, that's different.  If someone gives you an email address (as in feedback), then you have a valid complaint.

But, if you email a user over some issue and use the email they registered with, instead of a PM, then what I said is valid.  In this case, I think a PM is the better choice.

-- hide signature --

Oppose Tyranny in all its forms.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Kendall Helmstetter Gelner
Forum ProPosts: 17,299Gear list
Like?
I think that is a bad idea
In reply to AllMankind, 10 months ago

AllMankind wrote:

In my opinion... (please NOTE I said 'IN MY OPINION')...

Also in my opinion, as a moderator for the Sigma forum and long time user of DPReview...

a: Moderators should NOT be allowed to post comments as regular USERS.

b: Every moderator should have TWO accounts. Their Moderator account, and a regular user account.

c: If logged in as a moderator, a moderator should MODERATE and not be allowed to post user comments. If a mod wants to post comments, he/she MUST login as a regular user.

d: When logged in as a USER a moderator would NOT have any moderator powers and would not even be identified as a moderator.

These I all see as a really bad idea.  You want to make it very clear that someone posting as a user is also a moderator, so that abuses of moderation are more clear if they occur.  You should not in any way hide who is a moderator.

Now I would say, perhaps it's better to remove the "Mod" next to the name on every post as that places undue emphasis on the poster being different.  The forum moderators are displayed at the top of the forum, that is probably enough.

e: No moderator should be allowed to moderate any thread in which he/she has posted as a user.

I kind of agree with sentiment behind this, but you cannot handcuff a moderator like that just because he wants to also participate in a discussion.   What if (this actually happened to me) some user posts a reply directly to the admin that is nothing but childish trolling, complete with personal attack?   Should the moderator really have no power to remove that just because they are a moderator posting?

f: No thread/post should be deleted unless agreed to by admin. In other words, no moderator should have the power to delete a thread or post without approval of DPR admin.

Simply not scalable, it removes the whole point of having community forum moderators.  The upper level admins should only have to review the appeals, not every moderator action.

g: No moderator should have the power to ban a user. Again, the banning of a user should require admin approval and NOT be the sole discression of a single moderator.

There has to be some way for moderators to stop a destructive poster from wrecking a forum without having to monitor the contents every second.  Bans can and should be reviewed when they occur, as they should be rare.

Unfortunately, DPR has become pablum for the masses, where only the lowest common denominator is acceptable.

I see the opposite, where the lowest common denominators are forced to go elsewhere because they cannot lower discussion here.

One point of moderation (here) is to elevate the level of discussion, by keeping communication as civil as possible.

 Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list:Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list
Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
AllMankind
Contributing MemberPosts: 564
Like?
Re: I think that is a bad idea
In reply to Kendall Helmstetter Gelner, 10 months ago

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner wrote:

AllMankind wrote:

In my opinion... (please NOTE I said 'IN MY OPINION')...

Also in my opinion, as a moderator for the Sigma forum and long time user of DPReview...

a: Moderators should NOT be allowed to post comments as regular USERS.

b: Every moderator should have TWO accounts. Their Moderator account, and a regular user account.

c: If logged in as a moderator, a moderator should MODERATE and not be allowed to post user comments. If a mod wants to post comments, he/she MUST login as a regular user.

d: When logged in as a USER a moderator would NOT have any moderator powers and would not even be identified as a moderator.

These I all see as a really bad idea. You want to make it very clear that someone posting as a user is also a moderator, so that abuses of moderation are more clear if they occur. You should not in any way hide who is a moderator.

Now I would say, perhaps it's better to remove the "Mod" next to the name on every post as that places undue emphasis on the poster being different. The forum moderators are displayed at the top of the forum, that is probably enough.

I give up.

e: No moderator should be allowed to moderate any thread in which he/she has posted as a user.

I kind of agree with sentiment behind this, but you cannot handcuff a moderator like that just because he wants to also participate in a discussion. What if (this actually happened to me) some user posts a reply directly to the admin that is nothing but childish trolling, complete with personal attack? Should the moderator really have no power to remove that just because they are a moderator posting?

f: No thread/post should be deleted unless agreed to by admin. In other words, no moderator should have the power to delete a thread or post without approval of DPR admin.

Simply not scalable, it removes the whole point of having community forum moderators. The upper level admins should only have to review the appeals, not every moderator action.

g: No moderator should have the power to ban a user. Again, the banning of a user should require admin approval and NOT be the sole discression of a single moderator.

There has to be some way for moderators to stop a destructive poster from wrecking a forum without having to monitor the contents every second. Bans can and should be reviewed when they occur, as they should be rare.

Unfortunately, DPR has become pablum for the masses, where only the lowest common denominator is acceptable.

I see the opposite, where the lowest common denominators are forced to go elsewhere because they cannot lower discussion here.

One point of moderation (here) is to elevate the level of discussion, by keeping communication as civil as possible.

Civil is fine.  Over moderated (as it current is) is not.

-- hide signature --

Oppose Tyranny in all its forms.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Kendall Helmstetter Gelner
Forum ProPosts: 17,299Gear list
Like?
Re: I think that is a bad idea
In reply to AllMankind, 10 months ago

AllMankind wrote:

<..>

Civil is fine. Over moderated (as it current is) is not.

The problem is - you get to chose just one.  That's just the way the internet is.  Reduce the level of moderation and civility drops exponentially.

 Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list:Kendall Helmstetter Gelner's gear list
Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 EX DG HSM Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sigma 85mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Detail Man
Forum ProPosts: 14,837
Like?
Reasonable Questions to Ask ...
In reply to quadrox, 10 months ago

I myself am finding it rather hard to believe that so many people would evolve and express what (to me) seem like some rather convoluted logical arguments expressed in monotonic support of this "community moderation" system as it has come to exist merely on the basis of a sense of a personal emotional satisfaction gained in playing a part in the execution of actions of which they themselves often attest they possess little meaningful discretionary authority in, and as well often often portray as being essentially a "thankless" occupation where it comes to the sentiments of those affected. What is actually motivating these people to allegedly "work for free" ?

A DPReview Post Dated: September 30, 2011

Re: Who wants to be a moderator?

Simon Joinson wrote:

If you're interested in becoming a dpreview.com admin ...

... It's not paid, but we'll find a way to make it worth your while

Simon Joinson, Editor
dpreview.com

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/39477983

"Consideration" for services rendered does not have to be monetary in nature to establish a reciprocal relationship. "Consideration" can be represented by anything of tangible value provided to the "moderator/admin" in any form in return for their time and efforts invested.

What specifically is transferred by DPR to "moderator/admins" in order to make it "worth their while" ?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Mako2011
Forum ProPosts: 14,373
Like?
Not so sure
In reply to AllMankind, 10 months ago

AllMankind wrote:

Simon Joinson wrote:

actually this isn't true either. We reply to feedback emails using the email address you put in the feedback form. Which is why I get annoyed when i take the time to reply and discover I'm trying to send an email to 'dontbotherreplying@yousuck.con'

Ok, that's different. If someone gives you an email address (as in feedback), then you have a valid complaint.

True

But, if you email a user over some issue and use the email they registered with, instead of a PM, then what I said is valid. In this case, I think a PM is the better choice.

Not so sure. The feedback form does not appear to be linked to ones member account. It seems to be like sending an anonymous E-mail and if you don't fill in the correct member name and E-mail then no way too contact you. There may not be a way to confirm the member name you put in the form is actually correct. If the admins see the feedback in a E-mail like program...seems more reasonable to respond with an E-mail then going over to the PM system and looking you up. Interesting.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
AllMankind
Contributing MemberPosts: 564
Like?
Re: Not so sure
In reply to Mako2011, 10 months ago

Mako2011 wrote:

But, if you email a user over some issue and use the email they registered with, instead of a PM, then what I said is valid. In this case, I think a PM is the better choice.

Not so sure. The feedback form does not appear to be linked to ones member account. It seems to be like sending an anonymous E-mail and if you don't fill in the correct member name and E-mail then no way too contact you. There may not be a way to confirm the member name you put in the form is actually correct. If the admins see the feedback in a E-mail like program...seems more reasonable to respond with an E-mail then going over to the PM system and looking you up. Interesting.

When I hit feedback, my username is already filled in.  Email address is not.  I have to enter the email address, so it is up to the user to ensure a functional email address is entered.

In any event, what I am refering to above (in green) is when a mod or dpr admin wants to contact a user directly, it would probably be best to use a PM and not a possibly old and no longer used email address.

-- hide signature --

Oppose Tyranny in all its forms.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
SigmaChrome
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,815Gear list
Like?
Re: I think that is a bad idea
In reply to Kendall Helmstetter Gelner, 10 months ago

Kendall Helmstetter Gelner wrote:

AllMankind wrote:

<..>

Civil is fine. Over moderated (as it current is) is not.

The problem is - you get to chose just one. That's just the way the internet is. Reduce the level of moderation and civility drops exponentially.

It's not just the level of moderation, Kendall, it's quality of it too.

If moderation becomes over-zealous, lively discussion is suppressed. People need to feel that they can express themselves without their personality being policed -- censored. All this does, IMO, is to drive people away. Don't get me wrong; I'm not suggesting that aggressive personal attacks should be tolerated, but I do think a moderator should suggest that a poster should use a more civil tone -- before they get too abusive. Simply censoring a comment is not necessarily moderating -- sometimes it is just 'butting in'. I really think a moderator's job is analogous to that of a chairperson, not a policeman.

-- hide signature --
 SigmaChrome's gear list:SigmaChrome's gear list
Sigma DP1 Sigma DP2 Merrill Sony RX100 Sigma DP3 Merrill Sigma SD14 +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
lenshoarder
Contributing MemberPosts: 589
Like?
Re: Feedback diffrent
In reply to Kenneth R, 10 months ago

Kenneth R wrote:

There is something seriously wrong with this forum. I just posted a message which appears but is headed with a message saying that it cannot be shown until approved by moderators , am I the only one who can see it ??

I only says that when you are new. It's an antispam feature. It's good idea. Without it, forums can be overrun by spammers selling fake viagra and shoes.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
lenshoarder
Contributing MemberPosts: 589
Like?
Re: Not so sure
In reply to Mako2011, 10 months ago

Mako2011 wrote:

AllMankind wrote:

Simon Joinson wrote:

actually this isn't true either. We reply to feedback emails using the email address you put in the feedback form. Which is why I get annoyed when i take the time to reply and discover I'm trying to send an email to 'dontbotherreplying@yousuck.con'

Ok, that's different. If someone gives you an email address (as in feedback), then you have a valid complaint.

True

But, if you email a user over some issue and use the email they registered with, instead of a PM, then what I said is valid. In this case, I think a PM is the better choice.

Not so sure. The feedback form does not appear to be linked to ones member account. It seems to be like sending an anonymous E-mail and if you don't fill in the correct member name and E-mail then no way too contact you. There may not be a way to confirm the member name you put in the form is actually correct. If the admins see the feedback in a E-mail like program...seems more reasonable to respond with an E-mail then going over to the PM system and looking you up. Interesting.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

There is a way to correlate the name and/or email to an existing user.  It would be fairly simple for the feedback script to do.  But I suspect you are right that the admins get the feedback in their email so it's easier for them to respond to that feedback through email.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Mako2011
Forum ProPosts: 14,373
Like?
true
In reply to AllMankind, 10 months ago

AllMankind wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

But, if you email a user over some issue and use the email they registered with, instead of a PM, then what I said is valid. In this case, I think a PM is the better choice.

Not so sure. The feedback form does not appear to be linked to ones member account. It seems to be like sending an anonymous E-mail and if you don't fill in the correct member name and E-mail then no way too contact you. There may not be a way to confirm the member name you put in the form is actually correct. If the admins see the feedback in a E-mail like program...seems more reasonable to respond with an E-mail then going over to the PM system and looking you up. Interesting.

When I hit feedback, my username is already filled in. Email address is not.

Yes and you can change the member name as well. That's why I do not think the Feedback "e-mail" is actully linked to a member account like PM's are

In any event, what I am refering to above (in green) is when a mod or dpr admin wants to contact a user directly, it would probably be best to use a PM and not a possibly old and no longer used email address.

Of course, unless the member gives an E-mail address on a form that they wish to be used. I personally would use the e-mail address as primary in that case...rather than look for the member name in another system.

-- hide signature --

My opinions are my own and not those of DPR or its administration. They carry no 'special' value (except to me and Lacie of course)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Biggs23
Biggs23 MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,467Gear list
Like?
Re: Reasonable Questions to Ask ...
In reply to Detail Man, 10 months ago

Detail Man wrote:

... What is actually motivating these people to allegedly "work for free" ?

A DPReview Post Dated: September 30, 2011

Re: Who wants to be a moderator?

Simon Joinson wrote:

If you're interested in becoming a dpreview.com admin ...

... It's not paid, but we'll find a way to make it worth your while

Simon Joinson, Editor
dpreview.com

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/39477983

"Consideration" for services rendered does not have to be monetary in nature to establish a reciprocal relationship. "Consideration" can be represented by anything of tangible value provided to the "moderator/admin" in any form in return for their time and efforts invested.

What specifically is transferred by DPR to "moderator/admins" in order to make it "worth their while" ?

Ha, I forgot about that! So far there really has been nothing to make it worth our while save personal satisfaction for helping create higher quality forums. Maybe I should bring it up again and see if we can't get a free shirt out of it or something. Too funny!

-- hide signature --

Any opinions I express are my own and do not represent DPReview. Have a good one and God bless!

 Biggs23's gear list:Biggs23's gear list
Nikon D4 Nikon D800 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Joseph T Lewis III
Senior MemberPosts: 1,479Gear list
Like?
Re: Reasonable Questions to Ask ...
In reply to Biggs23, 10 months ago

Biggs23 wrote:....

Ha, I forgot about that! So far there really has been nothing to make it worth our while save personal satisfaction for helping create higher quality forums. Maybe I should bring it up again and see if we can't get a free shirt out of it or something. Too funny!

The shirt could read "My folks bought an expensive DSLR from B&H, and all I got was this crummy T-shirt"!!!  

-- hide signature --

Tom

 Joseph T Lewis III's gear list:Joseph T Lewis III's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads