Some Pictures to share

Started May 30, 2013 | Photos
_Steven_
Regular MemberPosts: 225
Like?
Some Pictures to share
May 30, 2013

Hello,

Its been a while since I posed here. But I have been reading up. Since my last post I have purchased the Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 and the Sigma 70mm f/2.8. Both have worked very well for me so far.

Here are some pictures from my Sigma 70mm 2.8 and Sigma 10-20 (old lens). I don't have any taken with my Sigma 17-50 that I feel like sharing today. But I can say I like it very much and its a definite improvement over the Cannon 18-55mm. At least when it comes to do indoor photography. Don't really do much outdoor stuff with either lens.

Sigma 10-20 @ 20mm, f/8, 41s, ISO 100, B+W ND 300 - Blackwater Falls State Park, Davis, West Virgina

Sigma 10-20 @ 20mm, f/8, 1/10, ISO 100 - Blackwater Falls State Park, Davis, West Virgina

Sigma 70mm 2.8, f/2.8, 1/500, ISO 200

Sigma 70mm f2.8, f/2.8, 1/200, ISO 400

Thanks for looking.

Steven

Robert Anderson
Senior MemberPosts: 2,261
Like?
Re: Some Pictures to share
In reply to _Steven_, May 31, 2013

Thanks for sharing from a fellow West Virginian. Reminds me that I need to get back to Blackwater one of these days.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Digirame
Forum ProPosts: 29,096
Like?
Re: Some Pictures to share
In reply to _Steven_, May 31, 2013

That looks like an excellent area for hiking.  Pretty mountain scenery...pretty lady...all good pictures to share with us.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
ferian
Forum MemberPosts: 55Gear list
Like?
Re: Some Pictures to share
In reply to _Steven_, May 31, 2013

thanks for sharing, i like 2nd one... 
love the composition and view

Sigma 10-20 @ 20mm, f/8, 1/10, ISO 100- Blackwater Falls State Park, Davis, West Virgina

 ferian's gear list:ferian's gear list
Canon EOS 500D Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
demarren 123
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,520Gear list
Like?
Re: Some Pictures to share
In reply to _Steven_, May 31, 2013

Nice pictures

_Steven_ wrote:

Hello,

Its been a while since I posed here. But I have been reading up. Since my last post I have purchased the Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 and the Sigma 70mm f/2.8. Both have worked very well for me so far.

Here are some pictures from my Sigma 70mm 2.8 and Sigma 10-20 (old lens). I don't have any taken with my Sigma 17-50 that I feel like sharing today. But I can say I like it very much and its a definite improvement over the Cannon 18-55mm. At least when it comes to do indoor photography. Don't really do much outdoor stuff with either lens.

Sigma 10-20 @ 20mm, f/8, 41s, ISO 100, B+W ND 300 - Blackwater Falls State Park, Davis, West Virgina

Sigma 10-20 @ 20mm, f/8, 1/10, ISO 100 - Blackwater Falls State Park, Davis, West Virgina

Sigma 70mm 2.8, f/2.8, 1/500, ISO 200

Sigma 70mm f2.8, f/2.8, 1/200, ISO 400

Thanks for looking.

Steven

-- hide signature --

My English is poor.Try to Understand
Nikon D90,Nikon D3200 Samsung NX100 Fuji X10 Canon 600D
Sony nex5n
_______________________________________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73737307@N00/sets/
_______________________________________________
Claus M
______

 demarren 123's gear list:demarren 123's gear list
Olympus E-10 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Fujifilm X10 Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D70s +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
_Steven_
Regular MemberPosts: 225
Like?
Re: Some Pictures to share
In reply to Robert Anderson, May 31, 2013

Robert Anderson wrote:

Thanks for sharing from a fellow West Virginian. Reminds me that I need to get back to Blackwater one of these days.

You are welcome. I am not from West Virgina though. I live in Pittsburgh. we camped out in Blackwater for two nights. Good time.

If you are close the falls it might be worth going soon. I was there a few weeks ago and I was told that this was the most water people have seen from the falls in quite long time due to all the rain.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
_Steven_
Regular MemberPosts: 225
Like?
Re: Some Pictures to share
In reply to Digirame, May 31, 2013

Digirame wrote:

That looks like an excellent area for hiking.  Pretty mountain scenery...pretty lady...all good pictures to share with us.

Thanks for the complement. I will pass it onto the lady :-).

There are lots of trails at the park. It was a ~10 minute walk to that overlook. Standing there was pretty amazing. It felt like some of the grand views I saw at Yellowstone. The picture does not do it any justice.

Steven

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
_Steven_
Regular MemberPosts: 225
Like?
Re: Some Pictures to share
In reply to ferian, May 31, 2013

ferian wrote:

thanks for sharing, i like 2nd one... 
love the composition and view

Thanks for the complement.

Steven

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
_Steven_
Regular MemberPosts: 225
Like?
Re: Some Pictures to share
In reply to demarren 123, May 31, 2013

demarren 123 wrote:

Nice pictures

_Steven_ wrote:

Hello,

Its been a while since I posed here. But I have been reading up. Since my last post I have purchased the Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 and the Sigma 70mm f/2.8. Both have worked very well for me so far.

Here are some pictures from my Sigma 70mm 2.8 and Sigma 10-20 (old lens). I don't have any taken with my Sigma 17-50 that I feel like sharing today. But I can say I like it very much and its a definite improvement over the Cannon 18-55mm. At least when it comes to do indoor photography. Don't really do much outdoor stuff with either lens.

Thanks for looking.

Steven

-- hide signature --

My English is poor.Try to Understand
Nikon D90,Nikon D3200 Samsung NX100 Fuji X10 Canon 600D
Sony nex5n
_______________________________________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73737307@N00/sets/
_______________________________________________
Claus M
______

Thanks.

Steven

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads