So... I'm all but convinced that I'm going D800

Started May 17, 2013 | Discussions
Tyym
Contributing MemberPosts: 614Gear list
Like?
So... I'm all but convinced that I'm going D800
May 17, 2013

If you look below at my gear, you will see that there is not a D800 in the stable yet.  I bought my D7000 earlier this year and about a month ago, the camera failed.  My dealer sent it to Nikon for repair and gave me a D7100 to use while it was away (awesome... but it gets better).  When I dropped the 7000 for repair, I also looked at the D600/D800 and was blown away by the viewfinder.... thus began my camera lust... The D7000 was repaired and I was called... I picked it up and was still deliberating on the D600/800.  My dealer said they'd take my 7000 back on trade against either body.  They loaned me the 600 and I have to say that I love it, but I got to play with a D800 and an 85 1.4 last weekend at a Portraiture / Lighting clinic!  I guess it's safe to say that I had to walk around with a drool cup after seeing that pairing!  What an amazing combination!

After much deliberation, I've decided to buy the D800 and I'm also thinking of buying the 85 1.8 (I just can't justify the 1.4... ouch), but I'm left with a bit of a dilemma.  I need some wide stuff.  I'm going to sell my D80 and 90mm Tamron (I will have to find a Macro lens too), but I really need a wide lens for the FX body.  I really don't know what to do.  I've been told to avoid the 14-24 because of the outer element.  The 16-35 was recommended an I'll consider it but I'm really wondering about a wide lens.  I absolutely love my Sigma 10-20 but of course, it's not FX!

I know this is a very good problem to have, but I'm really wondering what the heck to do.  I'm planning on adding the 50 1.4 to my bag anyway, and I may upgrade my 80-200 with a 70-200 VRII (I want to be able to use the TC20 for long telephoto)..

I'm all ears at this point.  Thanks in advance!

-- hide signature --

D7000, D300s, D80, 18-200 VRII, Nikon 50mm 1.8 / 1.4,
Tamron 90mm, Nikon 80-200 2.8 AF-D,
Sigma 10-20mm - Sigma 17-50 2.8 - SB-800
50mm 1.8D
Gear up..... Get out there!!!

Tyym's gear list:Tyym's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D300S Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II +9 more
Nikon D600 Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100 Nikon D80 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Ernie Misner
Senior MemberPosts: 1,705Gear list
Like?
Re: So... I'm all but convinced that I'm going D800
In reply to Tyym, May 17, 2013

Join  the club and congratulations on making a good (and fun!) decision to get the D800.    Mine arrived yesterday and I've been walking around the yard with the 17-35 f2.8 lens absolutely having a blast.   I shot with the D200 and then the D700 (fine machine) for the last 3 years or so.   In five minutes walking around shooting flowers just with this WA lens no less, I can tell you that the D800 makes EVERYTHING a lot easier.   For example, I was in very low light this evening where the D700 would have struggled with color and a little noise...... the D800 was giving me quick images on the screen that were blowing me away.    I did not have to crop tightly at all which made focus and DOF a snap.    Then zoomiing in on the LCD screen was astounding, could barely believe my eyes.   Strong accurate color in the fading light, crisp sharpness that came about easily just hand holding, I think, due to not having to get so close and frame so tightly (hand holding and no VR here)..... less magnifacation at the time of shooting perhaps, but then with all those pixels,  the ability to zoom way in and have a strong image.   All I can say is double wow, this is going to make life a lot simpler, and why did I wait so long?   What pushed me over the edge was the guys talking about what a great deal the refurbished D800's were at Adorama.    I jumped on that for $2,319.   The ad said a little more, but the lady on the phone said she'd give me their lowest price.   The camera looks brand spanking new, focus looks great so far.    It did have 4,900 clicks on it but heck, that is only 2.5% of it's 200,000 life cycle.   That is almost $700 less than I paid for my D700.   Let us know what you decide and enjoy.   Oh yes, and for all of $7.95 you get a one year warranty on top of the Nikon 3 month refurb. warranty.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Chad Gladstone
Senior MemberPosts: 2,608Gear list
Like?

I have no idea on the wide stuff, but I don't think you will be disappointed with either the 85 1.8g or the 70-200 VRII (I would not recommend mounting the TC20IIIE on this lens - or any zoom lens, however).  I just took the latter out for the first time today and it was superb.  The nice aspect about having the 85 as an alternative to the 70-200 is that it is extremely fast and small.  When I want to carry a light kit, I just take the 85 and put the 28g in my pocket and I am set.

There is plenty of debate about the wide options so I will defer to those who have experience who wish to render an opinion.  As for your tamron macro, I would hold on to it (presuming it is FX).  There is no reason to trade it in as it is a really good performer for the cost (unless there are some monetary restraints to consider - but even then, I don't imagine that either the 85 or the 70-200 have much of an overlap as neither focus especially close nor have anywhere near macro magnification).

Finally, the 50.  Keep your 50 1.8d.  There is nothing really outstanding in the AF 50 FL right now that would warrant any additional expenditure in my opinion.  There are rumors of a Sigma 50 Art lens coming but neither the 50g's or the existing Sigma perform at the level the other lenses you are considering on the D800 (notice they are not on the list of recommended lenses for the D800).  It is not to say that they are poor performers, per se, but on the D800, their weaknesses are stark and apparent.  Right now Nikon has a lens or two that need updating and I would include the 50 1.4g and the 24-70 in that category.

-- hide signature --

Chad Gladstone

Chad Gladstone's gear list:Chad Gladstone's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +7 more
lost_in_utah
Regular MemberPosts: 445Gear list
Like?

Tyym wrote:

If you look below at my gear, you will see that there is not a D800 in the stable yet.  I bought my D7000 earlier this year and about a month ago, the camera failed.  My dealer sent it to Nikon for repair and gave me a D7100 to use while it was away (awesome... but it gets better).  When I dropped the 7000 for repair, I also looked at the D600/D800 and was blown away by the viewfinder.... thus began my camera lust... The D7000 was repaired and I was called... I picked it up and was still deliberating on the D600/800.  My dealer said they'd take my 7000 back on trade against either body.  They loaned me the 600 and I have to say that I love it, but I got to play with a D800 and an 85 1.4 last weekend at a Portraiture / Lighting clinic!  I guess it's safe to say that I had to walk around with a drool cup after seeing that pairing!  What an amazing combination!

After much deliberation, I've decided to buy the D800 and I'm also thinking of buying the 85 1.8 (I just can't justify the 1.4... ouch), but I'm left with a bit of a dilemma.  I need some wide stuff.  I'm going to sell my D80 and 90mm Tamron (I will have to find a Macro lens too), but I really need a wide lens for the FX body.  I really don't know what to do.  I've been told to avoid the 14-24 because of the outer element.  The 16-35 was recommended an I'll consider it but I'm really wondering about a wide lens.  I absolutely love my Sigma 10-20 but of course, it's not FX!

I know this is a very good problem to have, but I'm really wondering what the heck to do.  I'm planning on adding the 50 1.4 to my bag anyway, and I may upgrade my 80-200 with a 70-200 VRII (I want to be able to use the TC20 for long telephoto)..

-- hide signature --

50mm 1.8D

Saying you're all *but* convinced, in the English language, means you are everything *but* convinced that you're going to get it.

You could say, "I'm convinced that I'm going D800." That would make sense. Your sentence contradicts your action which confuses the educated reader. Semantically it is improper.

The 16-35 seems to be a stellar lens. Tell us what you shoot most often and we'll be able to better recommend a lens that may be most fitting for your purposes.

Lance B
Forum ProPosts: 26,904Gear list
Like?
In reply to lost_in_utah, May 17, 2013

lost_in_utah wrote:

Tyym wrote:

-- hide signature --

50mm 1.8D

Saying you're all *but* convinced, in the English language, means you are everything *but* convinced that you're going to get it.

You could say, "I'm convinced that I'm going D800." That would make sense. Your sentence contradicts your action which confuses the educated reader. Semantically it is improper.

I have to disagree. When I first read his post, I understood fully where the OP was coming from and was surprised by your response as I have heard this idiom before and understood it the as the OP meant it. It does sound counter intuitive, but from my understanding of this idiom, it means that he is convinced almost to the point of absolution. Or, if you like, "all but" means "almost", therefore his meaning was he is "almost convinced I'm going to get the D800". See this example:

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/51597/all-but-convinced-as-a-way-of-saying-that-one-is-in-fact-convinced

The 16-35 seems to be a stellar lens. Tell us what you shoot most often and we'll be able to better recommend a lens that may be most fitting for your purposes.

Lance B's gear list:Lance B's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +13 more
Yxa
Yxa
Regular MemberPosts: 297Gear list
Like?
In reply to Chad Gladstone, May 17, 2013

Chad Gladstone wrote:

I have no idea on the wide stuff, but I don't think you will be disappointed with either the 85 1.8g or the 70-200 VRII (I would not recommend mounting the TC20IIIE on this lens - or any zoom lens, however).  I just took the latter out for the first time today and it was superb.  The nice aspect about having the 85 as an alternative to the 70-200 is that it is extremely fast and small.  When I want to carry a light kit, I just take the 85 and put the 28g in my pocket and I am set.

There is plenty of debate about the wide options so I will defer to those who have experience who wish to render an opinion.  As for your tamron macro, I would hold on to it (presuming it is FX).  There is no reason to trade it in as it is a really good performer for the cost (unless there are some monetary restraints to consider - but even then, I don't imagine that either the 85 or the 70-200 have much of an overlap as neither focus especially close nor have anywhere near macro magnification).

Finally, the 50.  Keep your 50 1.8d.  There is nothing really outstanding in the AF 50 FL right now that would warrant any additional expenditure in my opinion.  There are rumors of a Sigma 50 Art lens coming but neither the 50g's or the existing Sigma perform at the level the other lenses you are considering on the D800 (notice they are not on the list of recommended lenses for the D800).  It is not to say that they are poor performers, per se, but on the D800, their weaknesses are stark and apparent.  Right now Nikon has a lens or two that need updating and I would include the 50 1.4g and the 24-70 in that category.

-- hide signature --

Chad Gladstone

I have the Nikon 24-70 and the Sigma 50 1.4 and they are top performers.

The Nikon 50 1.4G is a bit slow but other vise very good.

No need for update here except for the bragging rights of having the latest (and the most expensive ) versions.

Yxa's gear list:Yxa's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Nikon D800 +1 more
ultimitsu
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,438
Like?
In reply to Lance B, May 17, 2013

Lance B wrote:

lost_in_utah wrote:

I have to disagree. When I first read his post, I understood fully where the OP was coming from and was surprised by your response as I have heard this idiom before and understood it the as the OP meant it. It does sound counter intuitive, but from my understanding of this idiom, it means that he is convinced almost to the point of absolution. Or, if you like, "all but" means "almost", therefore his meaning was he is "almost convinced I'm going to get the D800". See this example:

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/51597/all-but-convinced-as-a-way-of-saying-that-one-is-in-fact-convinced

I agree with utah that "all but convinced" does not mean complete convinced. It means very tempted, likely to believe, close to be convinced, but not quite convinced.

Maciej Freudenheim
Regular MemberPosts: 494
Like?

I've been told to avoid the 14-24 because of the outer element.  The 16-35 was recommended an I'll consider it but I'm really wondering about a wide lens.  I absolutely love my Sigma 10-20 but of course, it's not FX!

Not sure what's wrong with the outer element of the 14-24? I got 14-24 since the original release, 5-6 years ago or so. It's still working perfectly today.

I also got D800E and 16-35, and for UWA shots I almost always choose 14-24: it's much better at @16mm than 16-35 is, and naturally infinitely better at @14-15mm than 16-35

-- hide signature --

Maciej Freudenheim

http://pix.diabel.pl

Leon Wittwer
Forum ProPosts: 12,767
Like?
In reply to Maciej Freudenheim, May 17, 2013

If this is the lens I think it is, the outer element projects out so you can't use conventional filters.  I have a friend who would have got one but he likes polarizers.

Maciej Freudenheim
Regular MemberPosts: 494
Like?
In reply to Leon Wittwer, May 17, 2013

Leon Wittwer wrote:

If this is the lens I think it is, the outer element projects out so you can't use conventional filters.  I have a friend who would have got one but he likes polarizers.

That's correct, though polarizing filters don't play nicely with focal lengths like 14mm anyway. You get some parts of the sky much darker than the others etc.

Unless you want to eliminate reflections from the water/glass, with DR of the D800(E) you can pretty much simulate the effect of polarizing filter in PP.

Anyway, my experience is that I mostly prefer 14-24 w/o filters than 16-35 with a filter.

-- hide signature --

Maciej Freudenheim
http://pix.diabel.pl/

Lance B
Forum ProPosts: 26,904Gear list
Like?
In reply to ultimitsu, May 17, 2013

ultimitsu wrote:

Lance B wrote:

lost_in_utah wrote:

I agree with utah that "all but convinced" does not mean complete convinced. It means very tempted, likely to believe, close to be convinced, but not quite convinced.

Utah is suggesting that the OP isnotconvinced in any way, he states: "means you are everything *but* convinced that you're going to get it.", in other words, he is suggesting that the OP has misused the idiom and is implying that he isnotgoing to get it.

What you are saying, and what I stated in my first response, are both in harmony, ie we both agree that the OP is "almost convinced" and that is exactly what the idiom means, ie "all but convinced" means all but the last bit convinced, or if you like "I am 99% convinced I am going to get the camera" and that "all but" part of the sentence is the 1% not convinced.

Lance B's gear list:Lance B's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +13 more
BassFisher
Regular MemberPosts: 241Gear list
Like?

Maciej Freudenheim wrote:

Leon Wittwer wrote:

That's correct, though polarizing filters don't play nicely with focal lengths like 14mm anyway. You get some parts of the sky much darker than the others etc.

Unless you want to eliminate reflections from the water/glass, with DR of the D800(E) you can pretty much simulate the effect of polarizing filter in PP.

Anyway, my experience is that I mostly prefer 14-24 w/o filters than 16-35 with a filter.

-- hide signature --

Maciej Freudenheim

Can't agree more with this. I had a lovely copy of Sigma 10-20 with my D200 and then moved to D700 and purchased 14-24 What a lens, WOW. have the D800E now (kept my D700) and with this it is now WOW WOW. Great up close and for full landscapes and architecture. No problem with the front element and you can do anything you want to in post processing these day with LR, CS6, Topaz or OnOne software. However if you are concerned and want a filter then 16-35 F4 is available as a cheaper option too. Seriously I take the 14-24n everywhere and it's wider than the 10-20 was on DX.

Whatever you choose you will LOVE the D800.

-- hide signature --

BillD
Sydney, Australia
Time is the only thing I don't have enough of.

BassFisher's gear list:BassFisher's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +3 more
Per Baekgaard
Contributing MemberPosts: 862Gear list
Like?

Tyym wrote:

[...] but I really need a wide lens for the FX body.  I really don't know what to do.  I've been told to avoid the 14-24 because of the outer element.  The 16-35 was recommended an I'll consider it but I'm really wondering about a wide lens.  I absolutely love my Sigma 10-20 but of course, it's not FX!

10-20mm on DX is around 15-30mm on FX, so the 16-35mm would be close to that. The 14-24mm is wider (probably by more than what it sounds like).

Both are really good lenses, and have their individual strength and weaknesses. I would NOT recommend you skip the 14-24mm just because of the front element -- unless you're very casual with your gear and/or shoot in very muddy conditions, such as a motocross track up-close

The 16-35mm is quite versatile as a walk-around lens as it goes up all the way to 35mm. It also has VR, and you may not need f/2.8 that often for wide angle shots and landscapes (just remember VR does not help with movement in the picture, only on your handshaking).

The 14-24mm is a stellar UWA lens, but has a slightly smaller range and a might flare more easily in some conditions. For some (like myself) it is not an issue. It is wider and goes to f/2.8 and works well also for e.g. starscapes. It does not take polarizers, but then as mentioned, you may not want to use that to make the sky more blue for such wide angles.

Both are best at the middle of their ranges. If you shoot a lot towards the wide end (i.e. below 21mm), the 14-24mm is my pick. The 16-35mm is best in the range from about there up to 30mm and might also be slightly better around 24mm than the 14-24mm. The 14-24mm is no slouch at 24mm though; I still prefer that to the 24-70mm for that range. All of them improve by stopping down a little.

Both the WA can have some sample-to-sample variation -- I've seen examples of both with slight decentering (than can obviously be adjusted afterwards if needed), so good to check when you get it.

I had a similar challenge as you (I came from a 12-24mm on a D300), and ended up with the 14-24mm. I had initially decided on the 16-35mm but after testing both, I went with the 14-24mm as it -- to me -- had a bit more "pop" and I liked the wide range a lot. The only place where I now miss having the 16-35mm is for typical "urban landscape" shooting where I might want to only drag one lens along and hence the 14-24mm might be a little too wide. But then I just bring my old 35mm along as well (using it in its sweet spot between around f/5.6).

Some example shots (landscape "HDR" like one-shot in conditions with a lot of flare potential): http://b4net.dk/photos/RejserOgNatur/Soederaasen%20Efteraar%202012/index.html#20121020_PB8_3262.JPG and another one (magazine shot of a musician in backlight): http://b4net.dk/photos/Opgaver/Domino/Mikael%20Andreasen%20(Kloster)/index.html#PB8_0775.JPG

There are probably many more normal non-HDR/backlight shots in my galleries, and you can d/l the high-res to inspect if you want. Just wanted to show some examples that could be "difficult" to handle otherwise.

Per Baekgaard's gear list:Per Baekgaard's gear list
Nikon D70 Nikon D200 Nikon D300 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +14 more
Alejandro Daz del Ro Fery
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,721
Like?
+1 to the 16~35/4G ... ♥ it ... & to Tyym:
In reply to Per Baekgaard, May 17, 2013

Do not get rid of the old 80~200/2.8D ... it's a "pata negra"Nikkor

-- hide signature --

Regards.

MoreorLess
Senior MemberPosts: 2,428
Like?

Tyym wrote:

Personally I'd say that if your not planning on a mid range zoom then its probabley better to go with something in the 16-35mmish range so you don't have too large a gap between your 50mm 1.4 and your ultrawide zoom.

That would be a mark agenst lenses like the Nikon 14-24mm, Tokina 16-28mm and the Sigma 12-24mm, as you say both of these need a special attachment and larger filters, they can't use screw ins for protection if you really want that.

Your options to me seem to be....

Nikon 16-35mm VR - Very good all round ultrawide lens, VR comes in handy even for ultrawide shots due to the D800's massive resolution plus its weather sealed(the whole lens not just the mount).

Nikon 17-35mm F2.8 - Not VR, a bit less range and no weather sealing but it is a stop faster(Although not sharp at the boarders at f/2.8) and better built(metal exterior).

Nikon 18-35mm - Brand new cheaper ultrawide from Nikon, less range, no VR and less well built than the 16-35mm but it is smaller and cheaper, seems to perform more or less the same.

Tokina 17-35mm - Like the above but a bit more range and a but bulkier.

The other option would I spose to be to look at some prime lenses, if you don't need really ultrawide the new Sigma 35mm f/1.4 looks very good value for money, the Nikon 28mm f/1.8 has gotten good reviews as well.

There are a few fairly cheap ultrawide primes aswell, the Nikon 20mm f2.8, Voigtlander 20mm 3.5 and Samyang 14mm 2.8 all have a good rep for sharpness when stopped down to F/8ish. The last couple are manual focus only but for ultrawides I'm guessing that's less of an issue since depth of field is much greater plus I'd geuss subjects less likely to be moving?

RomanJohnston
Forum ProPosts: 18,461Gear list
Like?
A few D800 and 16-35 shots....

Love the combo.

Hope this helps.

Roman

-- hide signature --

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious; It is the source of all true art and science.
~ Albert Einstein
http://www.commercialfineart.com/
http://www.pbase.com/romansphotos/

Tyym
Like?
In reply to Lance B, May 17, 2013

Lance B wrote:

ultimitsu wrote:

Lance B wrote:

lost_in_utah wrote:

Utah is suggesting that the OP isnotconvinced in any way, he states: "means you are everything *but* convinced that you're going to get it.", in other words, he is suggesting that the OP has misused the idiom and is implying that he isnotgoing to get it.

What you are saying, and what I stated in my first response, are both in harmony, ie we both agree that the OP is "almost convinced" and that is exactly what the idiom means, ie "all but convinced" means all but the last bit convinced, or if you like "I am 99% convinced I am going to get the camera" and that "all but" part of the sentence is the 1% not convinced.

LOL... a lesson in diction, syntax and semantics on a camera forum  I love it...

So... to be clear...

I'm all but convinced  (I'm just shy of convinced)

-- hide signature --

50mm 1.8D

Nikon D80 Nikon D300S Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II +9 more
Tyym
Like?

I've been told to avoid the 14-24 because of the outer element.  The 16-35 was recommended an I'll consider it but I'm really wondering about a wide lens.  I absolutely love my Sigma 10-20 but of course, it's not FX!

Not sure what's wrong with the outer element of the 14-24? I got 14-24 since the original release, 5-6 years ago or so. It's still working perfectly today.

I also got D800E and 16-35, and for UWA shots I almost always choose 14-24: it's much better at @16mm than 16-35 is, and naturally infinitely better at @14-15mm than 16-35

-- hide signature --

Maciej Freudenheim

http://pix.diabel.pl

I guess I didn't clearly articulate what I meant by the outer element.  Because of the shape of the outer element on the 14-24, it can be tough to deal with filters.  A pro friend of mine recommended the 16-35 and I'm considering it too... I just wish that my 10-20 would work on FX.  I love that little lens!

-- hide signature --

50mm 1.8D

Tyym
Like?
In reply to BassFisher, May 17, 2013

BassFisher wrote:

Leon Wittwer wrote:

-- hide signature --

Maciej Freudenheim

Can't agree more with this. I had a lovely copy of Sigma 10-20 with my D200 and then moved to D700 and purchased 14-24 What a lens, WOW. have the D800E now (kept my D700) and with this it is now WOW WOW. Great up close and for full landscapes and architecture. No problem with the front element and you can do anything you want to in post processing these day with LR, CS6, Topaz or OnOne software. However if you are concerned and want a filter then 16-35 F4 is available as a cheaper option too. Seriously I take the 14-24n everywhere and it's wider than the 10-20 was on DX.

Whatever you choose you will LOVE the D800.

-- hide signature --

BillD
Sydney, Australia
Time is the only thing I don't have enough of.

Awesome advice both of you... though, I was hoping someone would really discourage me from dropping the big bucks on the 14-24.  I think I have a long road ahead of me to acquire the glass I want!  I still love my 10-20 and will keep it as long as I have DX bodies in my bag!  It's such a fun lens!

-- hide signature --

50mm 1.8D

msjhaffey
Senior MemberPosts: 1,334Gear list
Like?

Despite my current problems with my D800 (which I am sure are unusual) I have been delighted with mine.  I have the 85/1.8, which is excellent on the D800, 70-300, 24-70 and 14-24.

The 14-24 is spectacular.  Actually, so are the others.  So long as you don't want to fit a filter, there's no technical reason to avoid the 14-24 - there may be a financial one!

Have fun!

-- hide signature --

Sean
www.seanhaffey.co.uk

msjhaffey's gear list:msjhaffey's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads