Sample pictures with the Quantum Qflash T5D-R/Trio

Started 11 months ago | Photos
NYCphotoman
Regular MemberPosts: 133
Like?
Sample pictures with the Quantum Qflash T5D-R/Trio
11 months ago

Either you love and swear by the Quantum products or you do not.  In this thread, I am going to provide samples of what I was able to produce with the Qflash series.  Please feel free to provide your samples:

These photos were taken in a dark restaurant/bar.  I had the shutter speed pretty high to cut out the ambient light...so the Qflash light was the only illumination.  There were two flashes.  The T5D-R was on a stand about 7 feet high and the Trio flash was on my Custom bracket.

I was using the Wide Angle Dome Diffuser on the Trio and T5D-R.

Now I dont claim to be the best photographer on DPreview, but I know I produce better work with the Quantum flashes then my former 600EX-RT speedlight.  Once I saw what I was getting out of the Quantum flashes my Speedlites went up on Ebay.  It was a no brainer.

Please dont beat on the ladies in the photos or my photographic skills.  This thread is supposed to be about sample pictures where the Qflash was used.  Please feel free to post your own.

Here are more samples which were taken in a dark restaurant/bar.  I used just the T5D-R mounted on a bracket.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads