The Car that Wouldn't by LucisArt

Started May 6, 2013 | Discussions
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Fredy Ross
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,595
Like?
The Car that Wouldn't by LucisArt
May 6, 2013

A bit annoyed with LucisArt as the tutorials are for 8 bit only. I think when somebody pays so much she should updated the 16bit. Do others agree?

-- hide signature --

fredyr

MagicCaptainMario
Contributing MemberPosts: 740
Like?
Re: The Car that Wouldn't by LucisArt
In reply to Fredy Ross, May 11, 2013

Fredy Ross wrote:
Do others agree?

-- hide signature --

fredyr

Yes, I agree. It's a very nice effect, but for the price being charged, the support seems rather weak and the updates seem non-existent.

-- hide signature --

Thanks,
Magic Captain Mario

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Fredy Ross
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,595
Like?
In reply to MagicCaptainMario, May 12, 2013

Thanks for being the only one to answer. She is now on facebook and ignored my complaints. As for the others I am an old lady who paid a lot of money now for lucisArt and think you have a problem making fun of my composition when I asked for help and advice.

-- hide signature --

fredyr

plugin
Contributing MemberPosts: 803
Like?
In reply to Fredy Ross, May 12, 2013

Fredy Ross wrote:

Thanks for being the only one to answer. She is now on facebook and ignored my complaints. As for the others I am an old lady who paid a lot of money now for lucisArt and think you have a problem making fun of my composition when I asked for help and advice.

-- hide signature --

fredyr

I think you took the comments too seriously.  I don't think anyone intended to make fun of you - we were just adding a bit of humour based on an intentional misinterpretation of what you said. I can't speak for anyone else, but I for one meant absolutely no offence.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads