Carry Speed FS-Pro

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions
HarlieO
Junior MemberPosts: 36
Like?
Carry Speed FS-Pro
Apr 26, 2013

Just got my Carry Speed FS-Pro. I had a hard time deciding which brand of strap to buy. They all had good and bad..  I finally purchased the Carry Speed and I am not sorry I did.. It is well made and fits me properly. I am fat so I bought the 12 inch extender which turned out to be a good choice.  It supports the camera well and keeps it where I want it.  It is comfortable and also came with the new case which attaches to the strap and holds the camera when I'm not using it.  This is being used on a Sony A65 with a 16-50 f2.8. I will update this after I've had a chance to use it for a while..

Sony SLT-A65
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
new type
Regular MemberPosts: 150
Like?
Re: Carry Speed FS-Pro
In reply to HarlieO, Apr 27, 2013

what's the difference between FS-Pro and CS-Pro?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
HarlieO
Junior MemberPosts: 36
Like?
In reply to new type, Apr 28, 2013

the FS-1 has the new folding base plate.  I used it all weekend in Boston and it worked great. Very comfortable and easy to use.  Still loving it..

Dylan Johnson
Regular MemberPosts: 143Gear list
Like?
In reply to HarlieO, May 10, 2013

I JUST received my FS Pro today in the mail and finally got it all adjusted to fit properly. Mine came with the free hand/uni strap for telephoto lenses, so I have the plate on the collar of my lens, and the second connection in the tripod mount on my battery grip. I'm very impressed with how comfortable it is compared to the black rapid I tried. I'm excited to get out and do some field work with it to see how it really performs.

-- hide signature --

Canon 50d gripped, 70-200 f2.8L IS USM, 50mm f1.8, 18-55 f3.5-5.6, 430ex II.

Dylan Johnson's gear list:Dylan Johnson's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads