Ok...I know I have been posting a lot of pictures here in the gear forum....

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Discussions
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
PHXAZCRAIG
PHXAZCRAIG Forum Pro • Posts: 12,567
Re: Yep...hand held rushed shot...

RomanJohnston wrote:

Just kidding. Tripod...through 7th floor glass. They don't give me roof access....afraid I might jump. 

http://compare.ebay.com/like/330761149578?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

-- hide signature --

Craig
www.cjcphoto.net

PHXAZCRAIG's gear list:PHXAZCRAIG's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D200 Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon 1 V1 +35 more
yvind Strm Veteran Member • Posts: 4,130
Re: Ok...I know I have been posting a lot of pictures here in the gear forum....

A sublime shot.

Please post more.

RomanJohnston wrote:

But I am a sucker for a great sunrise...so here goes again. Lord knows the forum police are gonna show up ANY minute....LOL!

I was standing on the platform for the train (MAX) at 5:30 AM and looked toward town. I saw JUST the slightest hint of color under lighting the clouds my instincts all started screaming at me to just get my a** back in the car....go home and get the gear. I am very glad I did so.  Zoomed to work and got up on the 7th floor and had one of the absolute most amazing sunrise I have seen in a while. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

-- hide signature --

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious; It is the source of all true art and science.
~ Albert Einstein
http://www.commercialfineart.com/
http://www.pbase.com/romansphotos/

-- hide signature --

Kind regards
Øyvind

peterclark55 Senior Member • Posts: 2,379
Re: Ok...I know I have been posting a lot of pictures here in the gear forum....

Very subtle, lovely shades, bravo and thanks for all the effort, Peter

sunhorse Senior Member • Posts: 1,519

A great image. Very subtle and colorful at the same time. Well done!

-- hide signature --

Ramesh

sunhorse's gear list:sunhorse's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +1 more
Ray Soares Veteran Member • Posts: 3,106
Amazing pic Roman! Congrats! nt
-- hide signature --

Ray Soares
See my pictures at www.pbase.com/raysoares

Ray Soares's gear list:Ray Soares's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D4 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G +1 more
public_af_lobster Regular Member • Posts: 102
Re: Besides the ....

making of great pix.

Nobody has asked, what the heck do you drive the Batmobile?

Don't know about others, but at 5:30 my brain is still a puddle of

goo. And by the time first glimmers of sunrise/sunlight registers, hey

that might be a great photo op, the sun is a blazing ball.

Manzur Fahim
Manzur Fahim Senior Member • Posts: 1,008

Excellent capture. Please post away the pictures, we will bail you out if forum police catches you

Manzur Fahim's gear list:Manzur Fahim's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200mm f/2G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads