Anyone can suggest the TTL flash trigger for me?

Started Apr 17, 2013 | Questions
WenLam
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Anyone can suggest the TTL flash trigger for me?
Apr 17, 2013

I am looking for a TTL wirless flash trigger, any one can give me some suggestion?

I am using Canon 5D mark III now and I am thinking is it worth to get  a third part TTLwireless flash trigger. Considering on some brands like Phottix...Pocketwizard..and a new product which called KODY. Anyone can suggest me which is worth to get?

Thanks in advance.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Sailor Blue
Senior MemberPosts: 6,093Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone can suggest the TTL flash trigger for me?
In reply to WenLam, Apr 18, 2013

Yongnuo YN-622.  About $90/pair on Amazon.com.  A great combination is the YN-622 with the YN-565EX for a total cost of about $250.

YN-622 for Canon

Everything you need to know about the Yongnuo YN-622 | Lighting Rumours

Speedlights.net | Yongnuo YN-565 EX Flash Review

The alternative is to buy a pair of Canon's new 600EX-RT hot-shoe flash units, one as the master mounted on the camera and one as an off-camera slave at about $590 each.  Another alternative is to get one 600EX RT and the ST-E3-RT (about $300) as the on-camera master.

-- hide signature --

Living and loving it in Bangkok, Thailand. Canon 7D - See the gear list for the rest.

Sailor Blue's gear list:Sailor Blue's gear list
Canon EOS 7D +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
digital-freak
Senior MemberPosts: 2,713Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone can suggest the TTL flash trigger for me?
In reply to Sailor Blue, Apr 18, 2013

Sailor Blue wrote:

Yongnuo YN-622.  About $90/pair on Amazon.com.  A great combination is the YN-622 with the YN-565EX for a total cost of about $250.

YN-622 for Canon

Everything you need to know about the Yongnuo YN-622 | Lighting Rumours

Speedlights.net | Yongnuo YN-565 EX Flash Review

The alternative is to buy a pair of Canon's new 600EX-RT hot-shoe flash units, one as the master mounted on the camera and one as an off-camera slave at about $590 each.  Another alternative is to get one 600EX RT and the ST-E3-RT (about $300) as the on-camera master.

-- hide signature --

Living and loving it in Bangkok, Thailand. Canon 7D - See the gear list for the rest.

+1

-- hide signature --

*/Mark/*

digital-freak's gear list:digital-freak's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Adobe Photoshop CS6 extended +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads