Phase one Image in full jpeg vs the Canon 1Ds Mark III in full jpeg, it's a beast file, enjoy.

Started Mar 25, 2013 | Discussions
1972 snr
Junior MemberPosts: 28
Like?
Phase one Image in full jpeg vs the Canon 1Ds Mark III in full jpeg, it's a beast file, enjoy.
Mar 25, 2013

Phase One

Now the Canon 1Ds Mark III.

Canon 1Ds Mark III

Both were done in the studio at school. Now, medium format is better, but the question is,"Do you really need to spend that much for quality?", NO!!!!! The Canon 1Ds Mark III will do the job. It's all about the photographer first, then the gear second. One must know

Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
The Davinator
Forum ProPosts: 12,985Gear list
Like?
Re: Phase one Image in full jpeg vs the Canon 1Ds Mark III in full jpeg, it's a beast file, enjoy.
In reply to 1972 snr, Mar 26, 2013

Different light.  Different magnification.  Pretty much useless for a comparison.

The Davinator's gear list:The Davinator's gear list
Canon PowerShot G3 Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS 10D Nikon D2X +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
1972 snr
Like?
Re: Phase one Image in full jpeg vs the Canon 1Ds Mark III in full jpeg, it's a beast file, enjoy.

R1972 snr wrote:

Phase One

them Canon 1Ds Mark III.

Canon 1Ds Mark III

Both were done in the studio at school. Now, medium format is better, but the question is,"Do you really need to spend that much for quality?", NO!!!!! The Canon 1Ds Mark III will do the job. It's all about the photographer first, then the gear second. One must know

Please post any comments, both I

jaygeephoto
Junior MemberPosts: 27
Like?

Well, not for portraits.  I'll agree with you there.  In evaluating both for my commercial industrial work the PhaseOne stuff does have a decided edge.  I'd be happy to share images.

J

1972 snr
Like?
In reply to jaygeephoto, Mar 27, 2013

Please do share, sharing is caring. I would love to view your images J.

Ultradan
Regular MemberPosts: 246
Like?
In reply to 1972 snr, Mar 27, 2013

Please, please stop posting such rubbish 1972 snr, you keep posting two horrible portraits

Yes, we get it, you have a 1Ds3,

Yes we get it, it produces huge files,

Enough already.

arijit talukder
New MemberPosts: 24Gear list
Like?
In reply to 1972 snr, Mar 27, 2013

what an under utilsation of two fantastic equipments , bad potraits .. plz hone ur skills !

arijit talukder's gear list:arijit talukder's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads