If only the auto-focus was as fast as Olympus, I would have rated it as 5 stars!

Started Mar 18, 2013 | User reviews
utku67
New MemberPosts: 7Gear list
Like?
If only the auto-focus was as fast as Olympus, I would have rated it as 5 stars!
Mar 18, 2013

This camera is truly not only a design marvel but the performance of the 35 mm f/1.4 lens is simply mind blowing with such a signature character. The sharpness, correctness of the colores, bokeh ...etc. simply beyond my expectation. The weight and size is excellent too. In my opinions a wireless huttter release should be available too in the near future. Honestly I have never seen such a successful mirorless camera of this size when it comes to low light performance with high ISOs. The high ISO performance is simply stunning.

I would like to congratulate Fuji engineers for their outstanding achievement that manifested itself on this camera. Bravo! Now we would like to see a FULL FRAME SMALL SIZE camera from Fuji in the coming years because such a high level of engineering spirit must materialize itself also in the full frame arena.

Problems:

Auto-focus is just a little bit slower than the fastest mirrorless cameras on the market today. But just a bit, no more.

utku67's gear list:utku67's gear list
Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro
utku67's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
unrated
Action / sports
unrated
Landscapes / scenery
great
Portraits