Minolta DiMAGE EX 1500 Zoom review

Started Mar 29, 2001 | User reviews
Unknown user 40635
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Minolta DiMAGE EX 1500 Zoom review
Mar 29, 2001

Bought Minolta reconditioned 1500 for $250 U.S. It has to be the very best camera that can be had at this price. Excellent
quality photos and lots of features. I have yet to use the scripts, but I'm happy for that versatility it allows. In super fine mode,
the pictures rival that of a friends Nikon 990 very well. I'm not saying this camera is as good as the Nikon, but he also paid
$900 and the camera is not worth the $650 difference for the purpose I use it for. I picked up a 64MB card at Fry's in San
Diego for $69.00 and I am set for an entire vacation. I have a battery charger and MH batteries which really help with the
battery drain, and I also bought a $25.00 AC adaptor for indoor use. The trick of starting the camera while on PC mode and
shooting using the viewfinder instead of the LCD screen really saves the batteries

Problems:

Biggest problem is battery usage, which the MH batteries really helped. The rubber cover over the AC comes loose easy. Flash
doesn't reach too far. And the camera should have a lens cap. I use a card reader to speed up the slow cable transfer which is a
little flaky on the Macintos

Unknown user 40635's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads