Fujifilm FinePix 2300 review

Started May 14, 2002 | User reviews
Unknown user 97564
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix 2300 review
May 14, 2002

I doubt you could find a better point and shoot digital camera. Once I got used to the rather freaky appearance, I liked using the camera, although one or two of my early shots had a finger in the way. The camera positively encourages you to take lots of shots, and some of them turn out to be really interesting, as you tend to take things you might not think of using film.

The quality of the pictures is often astonishing. The lens may look small, but its very sharp, and beats the much more expensive Kodak I had before hands down. The USB facility is fantastic. It was easy to set up, and I love it when you switch on the camera, your computer recognises it instantly, and runs the software automatically that shows you the pictures on the Smartmedia inside.

Problems:

Menu system a little confusing. LCD small and a little too dim to see in daylight. The bundled Adobe PhotoDeluxe software is powerful, but irritating to use. Still for the money, its a fantastic deal and the quality you are looking for is there and waiting to be used.

Unknown user 97564's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads