Konica KD-300 Zoom review

Started Jul 3, 2002 | User reviews
humphrey
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Konica KD-300 Zoom review
Jul 3, 2002

I have been backpacking through Europe with this camera for 2 months, and I had a lot of fun with it.
Enjoyed lots of admiration from the fellow backpackers, and although battery life is rather short, it is not a problem because I can recharge it every few days in the hostels. If the camera is not continuously on then the battery can last a lot longer.

It is very easy to transfer files at ANY Internet cafes throughout Europe because of the MMC reader that is supplied with the camera. I was able to get by with a 32 Mb card (stores about 130 pics) and upload the pics onto the web or burn them onto a CD-RW every week.

I also have a Pocket PC that uses SD/MMC. So once in a while I can impress people by putting the MMC card into my PPC, and run a slide show program on it, really cool!

I have taken some very nice pictures. This camera is truely awesome!

Problems:

Because of its small size, you need really steady hands to shoot during low light/night time situation. The 2 sec timer in the camera comes in really handy for this.

battery life is not really a problem if you can charge it every few days during travelling.

humphrey's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads