HP Photosmart 715 review

Started Jul 9, 2003 | User reviews
scott
New MemberPosts: 14
Like?
HP Photosmart 715 review
Jul 9, 2003

This is a great camera! The images are comparable to a 4 and 5 megapixel camera! I've had 6 digital cameras and this is the most easy to use and has the best picture quality. The software is by far the best I've seen with a digital camera. It automatically pops up when you connect the camera to your computer, then you simply click if you want to view, print, email, or publish your images! If you are going to print 8x10 or smaller, this camera is more than sufficient. It is extremely easy to learn and use. The lens is the best part of the camera. It is made by Pentax. Pentax has made cameras and lenses for years. It has a 2.0 aperture which gives you bright pictures. Alot of other digital cameras have 2.8 or higher. The 3x optical zoom is sufficient for almost all situations. You also have the 2x digital zoom if you need it, but it reduces picture quality.
If anyone would like a few sample photos taken with the HP 715, email me at huffman142@yahoo.com
I definitely recommend this camera for someone who is wanting a point and shoot digital camera that provides sharp, clear, stunning pictures.

Problems:

None so far!!!

scott's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads