Fujifilm FinePix F420 Zoom review

Started Jan 21, 2004 | User reviews
Kramer, Thomas
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix F420 Zoom review
Jan 21, 2004

I have been to Japan 11/2003 and saw a colleague with a new and very small camera during a Kyoto visit. Since I had problems hiding my Fuji S602Z underthe coat during slight rain, I started thinking about purchasing a smaller camera for such kind of snapshots.
I got the F420 for special price already in Japan (32.000 YEN) and so I decided to take a FUJI again.
If you purchase this camera, be aware, that the optic is not that powerfull at dark condition. Also the flash is not very good for more than 3 meters distance.
But, as I bought that camera as 2nd camera, using my S602Z for the "higher" needs, I can easily life with.
Dön't misunderstand, the F420 is a real great camera, but there are physical limits, which a camera a that size (it is very small) cannot overcome.
The excellent 3 MP Fuji honeycomb chip creates realistic colors and the resolution is very much enough for the "standard" phots as I take in holiday under normal light condition.
So if you want to use the camera for "normal" purpose, it is hard to find a smaller and better camera.

Problems:

So far Idid not find out any problem.

Kramer, Thomas's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads