Minolta DiMAGE F200 review

Started Mar 25, 2004 | User reviews
Sakul
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Minolta DiMAGE F200 review
Mar 25, 2004

I have this camera 3 months and I am extremly enjoy. Dark blue metal body is elegant and robust.The price was smaller than for the Canon cameras and equipment is complet -manual mode, unlimit video, voice, 15sec bulp, 3x optic zoom and smaller SD cards. I use usualy automatic mode and make the fast pictures. The pictures are beautiful, only sometimes you need to make more pictures in evening low light conditions. You can do unlimit video and voice has fine quality(only in the wind is noisy). Batteries are OK, I have 2100mA and I don't have problem to fill 256MB card. And if they died, you can buy the new one everywere. The camera is also as USB-memory-key, you don't need any software and it works perfectly.
You can use this camera with one hand without problems. Also the view mode is easy and user frendly. The e-mail copy of pictures in the camera is fantastic. The first printed photos were wonderful.

Problems:

I don't have any problems, only I think the video size 320x240 is very small, the 640x480 will be better. Also the software Minolta(sell with camera) is very bad for video mode.
You need buy charger, the best are with 4 2100mA batteries and with fast re-charge(1.5h), and also new memory card, because 16MB is good joke for 4Mpix camera.
Metal body is very cold in winter weather and your hands are frozen quite fast.

Sakul's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads