Minolta DiMAGE E323 review
I’m using Minolta E 323 for 3 months and I’m very happy with it.This camera gives you colourful, clean pictures with low level of noise at ISO 50 and 100. Outdoors, both the Auto and Daylight white balances produced good results, with pretty good skin tones Basically it’s an automatic camera and it’s suitable for novice digicam users, but you will be surprised with the excellent image quality.
1. Small, compact, and stylish
2. Very good outdoors and .indoors pictures
3. Good resolution
4. Very good White balance
5. Remarkable macro performance
6. Excellent Red-eye reduction
7. Very Good battery life
8. No problems with installation and data-transfer
9. attractive price-180 euro
1. Sometimes pictures are a little bit softer but you know in that class of digicam, too
sharp pictures=visible noise
2. Sometimes Night Scene produce blurry and noisy images(may be of automatic ISO)
3. Automatic ISO-50-200, but i was very surprised when took a look at exif info of my Night Scene shots and saw that they were taken at ISO 400 ???!!! I will ask Konica_Minolta support about that mystery.
4. Plastic body
In conclusion I think Konica Minolta Dimage E323 is a very good choice for its price
|Keyboard Corner by SilvanBromide|
from Show Us KEYBOARDS!
|Moss Point Blue by Gary Zuercher|
from The blues.
|Ljubljana by SSonic|
from Streets #6: Streets in Monochrome
|Music written in landscape by Schjeldal|
from Abstract Photo - Landscape