Nikon Coolpix 2100 review

Started Jul 23, 2004 | User reviews
m4dj
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Nikon Coolpix 2100 review
Jul 23, 2004

Hi ! I also bought this camera last year. I look for some camera with 2 mega pixels , so i choose this one. For me is good that is so small,compact and low weight so i can take it enywhere with me... also on some parties. Since that time i took more than 3000 photos with it. I am satisfied with the choice. Very easy to use with cool options. I like very much the program »sport spectator«. Whit this one i can take a photos while the object are moving or while I am traveling in car.....This program requires a good light becaouse the len is closing faster than on the normal program of course. Well I am also using this option when the background lights is good and I have to zoom the object. Whithouth a stand it is dificult to get a clear picture, so try to use this progrm and see for yourself. I think is a good alternative if you dont have a stand. Anyway I dont know the picture quality of the other cameras, but whit this one I am pretty satisfied. On the max. Quality (1600x1200 *) the picture take abouth 600-700kb. I came from barcelona today and I took 193 photos on max. Quality with the 128MB card.

Regards

Goran from Slovenia

Problems:

Low flash power, some pictures are too dark.

m4dj's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads