Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC50 review

Started Aug 12, 2004 | User reviews
Zdravko Baev
New MemberPosts: 24
Like?
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC50 review
Aug 12, 2004

I'm using Lumix Lc 50 for 2 weeks, and I’m very pleased with this camera . This is my second digicam –my first was Minolta E323 My new Lumix Lc 50 is very good choice because :
CONSTRUCTION-
1-it’s made from plastic, but it looks solid;
2-the design of Lumix lc 50 is very good-Looking like classic camera, and the more important-it fits very well in your hand
3-controllers are placed good
4-LCD screen-it’s very good

IMAGE QUALITY-Lumix lc 50 produces excellent ,clear pictures, with low levels of noise .Colors are very nice, saturated and sharp, but the most important to me is that, colors are very accurate to the real object in front of the camera. You can selects ISO from 50-400
Don’t’ forget LEICA DC LENS !
Outdoors and Indoors pictures are very good, especially outdoors it takes great pictures. Indoors, if you have enough light-you will get nice results. There are some color effects, which allows you to produce nice warm skin tones.
Flash is good.

EASY OF USE-I think is simple to use Lumix Lc 50, because the menu is well organized.

OVERALL-Lumix lc 50 is a great choice to anyone who wants point a shoot camera that produces very good pictures. It is suitable for novice and advance users.

Problems:

BATTERY LIFE-I can advice to buy Rechargeable batteries, because the 2 Alkalines batteries will be “eaten” very soon..;)
Sometimes in lowlight situation Lumix lc 50 focuses a little bit harder and slowly .
The speed of recording images to the SD card is average.

Zdravko Baev's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads