Kyocera Finecam M410R review

Started Jan 4, 2005 | User reviews
Jim Howland
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Kyocera Finecam M410R review
Jan 4, 2005

I've only had this camera for 2 months. I needed a camera that would take pictures very quickly and with a good zoom. This one works great. I purchased a 512 MB SD Ultra High Speed memory card and 2200 mAhr recharagable batteries. The results are better than I expected. I take pictures at Sporting events, high school wrestling, and this camera really excells at getting not only a good picture or two but the whole sequence of moves. I can actually take still shots of the entire match. I had almost 400 photos of one match. This lends itself to some real good analysis of the moves. With the zoom I don't have to be so close to the mat. A tripod is necessary to get good photos while in a long zoom or there can be a lot of blurring. It also works well in various lighting conditions, with and without the flash. The battery life is excellent even with the LCD display on. I have used three other digital cameras, an HP, a Canon and a Nikon. This one seems far superior to any of them in most every way. The only thing it lacks is picture stabalization, but then you can't have everything.

Problems:

A better method of determining when the batteries are getting low on power.

Jim Howland's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads