Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z20 review

Started Jul 22, 2005 | User reviews
Hendra Rusmin
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z20 review
Jul 22, 2005

I have bought this camera for almost 3 weeks, and i already use it for 500 pic. so far, i m very glad with this powerfull digicam, and value for money.i buy this for Rp 3.072.000 that same with US$311. that complete packet with SD card 256 and rechargeable battery. For me Z20 image quality is very awesome. and as i see it greater than Canon PS A95 that belong to my friends. and the internal flash is incredible, i have test at my office that 11,2 meter long, and i turn off all the lamp so the room is dark, and i shot a few picture, and the result, my Z20 can creat a sharp and bright pic for almost all over the room. and the zoom is very great to. and other important thing that Z20 using regular AA that u can get everywhare and cheap, not expensive.

Problems:

for me there some problem : i think this digicam a little bulky, so foy any one who want easy to bring digicam, i think Z20 is not a good choise.
for me this digicam is a little hard to use, if we only want to take standart mode pic, its easy to use, but if we want use the mode, i think its a little hard to use, the flash button can be program in to other function button. if we not read the manual book, i think we can't be use the prof fuction of this digicam.

Hendra Rusmin's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads