Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS1 review
The images produced by this camera are good in all usual areas of concern like exposure, color, noise, resolution and sharpness and the image stabilization does work to give about two f-stop advantage for shooting at about ten feet. However, there is no way for me to keep this camera due to the problems stated below so I returned it after having for a week.
1. horrible images taken at iso64 without flash indoor on tripod have the following
- extremely noticable green color artifacts at a number of places
- extremely noticable smear or outright omission of details, usually near the color artifacts
- very unnatural oilpainting like
- over sharpening, halo formed like bubbles
- sometimes soft corners, especially when using image stabilization
2. image stabilization has no beneficial effect at all for shooting things at 4" at macro
Very very disappointing, hope mine is a lemon and does not represent the design of panasonic
|Keyboard Corner by SilvanBromide|
from Show Us KEYBOARDS!
|Moss Point Blue by Gary Zuercher|
from The blues.
|Ljubljana by SSonic|
from Streets #6: Streets in Monochrome
|Music written in landscape by Schjeldal|
from Abstract Photo - Landscape