Olympus D-380 (C-120) review

Started Jan 10, 2006 | User reviews
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
New MemberPosts: 13
Olympus D-380 (C-120) review
Jan 10, 2006

This was one of my first Digita Cameras and is still one of my favorites for Real Estate. Although it is a very basic camera, It is by far the easiest and fastest cameras to operate. Slide the cover open and shoot. There is virtually no delay in getting ready to snap a picture. There is no focus issue ( fixed focus camera), no long card check delays ( max card size is 128 MB) Battery life is incredible, the manual states that 1020 pictures can be taken set of 4 AA batteries. I haven't tried to confirm that claim, but I know I go about 7 - 9 months on one set of batteries. I like this camera so much, that I have a back-up 380 brand new in the box. I also own the C-8080, C-750, and the C-60 zoom. All of these cameras have thier strong points and weaknesses. The D- 380 is great for Real Estate because the listing services limit the size of the photos we can upload to 250kb. I can take pictures with this camera and upload them with very little post processing which saves me a lot of time. If you were to tell me that I could only have two cameras for my business, this would be my second choice. The C-60 Z would be my first choice, only because of the higher resolution capability. They both take great pictures in their intended circles.

Battery cover occaisionally opens unexpectantly. No other problems.

dvpierce's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads