Olympus C-7000 Zoom review

Started Aug 4, 2006 | User reviews
emilio70
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Olympus C-7000 Zoom review
Aug 4, 2006

I bought this camera after almost two years of researching the market. I had C-50, and was very happy with it, but I was trying to find something better, more manual options. So, when it first came on market it was too much money, and I was not so much happy with design, and with a limit for movies of 20sec. I was waiting for “C-80/8000”, that never happened, and all new Oly cameras was so under Oly quality. SP350 looked nice, and have some good options, but after I read many users opinion, I bought C-70/7000.
And I think that was the best thing I did this year. It’s great camera, became legendary one, as many owners said. There are so many things that I still didn’t play with, and hardly waiting to have more time for it. Quality is great, pictures are great, and I’m just sorry that Olympus doesn’t have camera like this one any more in production. Actually, I don’t see any more camera like this in the market at all ( Canon S-80, Pentax 750, they are all two years old cameras right now).

Problems:

I wish it has unlimited , movie option

emilio70's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads