Kodak EasyShare C643 review

Started Nov 18, 2006 | User reviews
jtuds
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
Kodak EasyShare C643 review
Nov 18, 2006

I bought this camera for my parents birthdays (they're 2 days apart) and basically was looking for something that was smaller than their other Kodak, which is huge, and something that is easy to use. This is it, for sure. The LCD is nice and big and pretty clear. The different modes can be chosen right on the dial that you use to turn it on, and as you go through them, a description appears on the LCD you you can choose it or go to the next one.

There's not a heck of alot else to comment on, it takes pretty good pics and is pretty much what I expected.

Problems:

Just remember this is not a pro camera. Don't expect too much from it. I used it at a convocation the other day and as the grads walked across the stage I couldn't get a clear picture because it was in a dim theatre and I was far away, but that is understandable. Also, the flash has a normal flash range so if it is dark don't expect to capture something that's far away. Also, when using the flash, consecutive pictures take a while so if something is moving in a dark setting you may only get on chance to capture it...

jtuds's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads