Casio Exilim EX-Z75 review

Started Dec 30, 2007 | User reviews
cassafrass
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Casio Exilim EX-Z75 review
Dec 30, 2007

I had high expectations for this camera. I had heard great things about the Casio Exilim series, so I decided to go for it.

The image quality was an immediate let down. For a camera in the $200 price range, I expected some sort of image clarity. I took about 2 dozen pictures that I would normally take (of my cats, of the woods in my back yard, a few artsy angular shots, a few of my roommate) and none were impressive at all. Very little focus, hard to choose the focus point of the shot, and just poor quality.

I also think they might be trying to make the lens too wide for the body. I took a "hallway shot", where I shoot through a door, down the hallway into my office. The doorway and hallway were curved so much, you'd think that my house was about to fall down.

Also, the features were difficult to use. I'm often the person to show my friends how to use their cameras, so I'm no idiot when it comes to finding the features. This camera made me scratch my head a LOT. I returned the camera within an hour of purchasing it.

Problems:

image quality, focus, features

cassafrass's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads