Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W110 review

Started Dec 26, 2008 | User reviews
Reimar Fehlberg
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W110 review
Dec 26, 2008

I am a keen photographer but have always chosen the easy way out by buying small, easy to use, point and shoot cameras. This is my third Sony and by far the worst. Even my very first DSCP72 took better pictures. My next, a DSCP100 was very good until it broke down after four years. To Sony’s credit, they honoured their extended warranty (after a lively discussion) and replaced it with this disaster. The W110 is well built, looks fantastic, is easy to use and the specifications are at least as good as my old DSCP100 albeit at about a third of the price. In fairness, that’s a reflection of how prices have come down. My huge disappointment with this camera is the INCONSISTENCY in picture quality. I have to take at least five picture of everything in the hope that one shot is OK. Most are blurred and that has nothing to do with me shaking. I don’t shake and in fact I have used a tripod with the same results – pathetic to the occasion (fluke) good one. I’m about to have another lively discussion with Sony about this problem and hope for the best

Problems:

See above.

Reimar Fehlberg's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads