Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 review
I took this camera driven by good reviews I read, but I was disappointed.
In bright light images are very good and sharp, but as soon as the light is low or there are shadows, this camera show its weaknesses.
- Battery life is very long (impressive).
- The Lcd screen is very bright.
The reasons why I decided to replace it are:
1 .- Too often photos are out of focus (and it's supposed to have image stabilization...)
2. - Indoor very often colors are too strong and not natural.
3. - I'd not call it an "easy to use" camera.
4. - iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode is not very intelligent... It has difficulties to select the correct setting.
5. - A soon as light is low or there are shadows, forget good pictures.
|Average community score||
|See all 4 reviews|