Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS85 review

Started Jul 26, 2009 | User reviews
goalistener
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS85 review
Jul 26, 2009

when i was looking for some time a new camera, my criteria were: small measure, to 200eur, quite good quality pictures and movies.

I have to say with ls85 went totally by accident. Rather, it is less popular camera. dpreview.com practically zero for the review. ceneo.pl found only on some information. And after reading them and knowing the price 100Eur in fotojoker, decided to buy. after few days of practice, my rating and comments:

- LCD revealed, to me not doing large defects - how this can be read in most reviews. you can always buy a liner 5eur

- This is a camera for people not knowing much about manual features (although, on the other hand, it can be a little experiment), the option is the so-called Intelligent Auto (positively surprised me), and in this mode, practicly always make a good photo. This is a full automatic, it choses scene modes itself (such as macro, portrait, night mode, and other well ...), detect points which should keep the focus and exposure (faces etc).

small minus in this mode, the batteries are dead faster, but something for something camera needs more energy when processing the view, but I think 1 pack of 2aa should stand one meeting or party.

- design ok

- Waiting time between successive photos with flash about 2-3s

- Very good quality movies

- Cool slideshow mode watching

- In automatic mode at night shots also most of the pictures looks fine, the largest ISO that automatic mode chosed was 800 and granularity none, and the background is very evident

Problems:

lcd reaveled

goalistener's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads