Fujifilm FinePix S1500 review

Started Jan 3, 2010 | User reviews
nivag
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Fujifilm FinePix S1500 review
Jan 3, 2010

This is my 4th upgrade of a finepix SLR look camera , Previously had the 3MP, 4 MP , 5 Mp and 7 Mp versions. Some great new features and I really like this style of camera , only problem with this model is the grinding noise when you zoom and this is picked up by the microphone when recording videos . It ruins the sound, and is the first one of these cameras I have had this problem with . I tried 3 other cameras in the shop and all had this problem , ended up getting my money back on the camera as it seems a fault with this model . I notice a previous review mentions it also

Problems:

The grinding noise when you zoom and this is picked up by the microphone when recording videos . It ruins the sound, and is the first one of these cameras I have had this problem with . I tried 3 other cameras in the shop and all had this problem , This problem doesn't exist with my 7MP S5700 Model and didn't occur on the S2000 HD model I tried in the shop .
My advice is to skip this model and get the next model when it comes out or get the S2000 HD

nivag's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads