Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR review
I've purchased the F200 for about a month ago and made hundreds of pics.
All I can say, that IQ is very good. Just as good as my S9600 that has a brighter bigger lens. It is indeed sharper and clearer than my S9600.
EXR mode is useful but not that much, still, DR and HR modes are excellent. SR mode needs further development I think.
Construction is great. It is a quality product made of good material.
Purple fringing is well handled (almost none).
Lens could be brighter, but not a problem in everyday use because up to ISO 400 noise is very well handled. ISO 800 is okay also.
I give only 4,5 for value for money cause this camera is a but on the pricey side, but it worth every penny, just browse the net for quality images.
Focusing is fast and accurate.
Shutter lag is non-existent.
Shot-to-shot time is good.
Viewing and browsing images on the LCD is great and a joy to use.
If you want a pockatable camera, dont mind it has only 5x zoom and only a VGA video and want the BEST image quality for the price (the Canon S90 costs almost twice) then buy this camera.
- Flash is placed in the wrong place, it's always in the way when holding the camera
- The pre-programmed sharpening / saturation modes are confusing: astia (normal mode) is much vivid than provia (so-called soft mode), that is strange.
- Battery life is weak - a spare accu is a must.
- Zoom is a bit unprecise, too fast.
- Best continious mode is only in 3mp mode.
These are NOT big problems.
I am happy to say that NONE of the problems is about general IQ.
|Average community score||
|See all 33 reviews|