Canon PowerShot SX210 IS review

Started Apr 6, 2010 | User reviews
Colin wilson
Junior MemberPosts: 29
Like?
Canon PowerShot SX210 IS review
Apr 6, 2010

Firstly let me say that the first four reviews are a waste of time and should be removed, Anyway bought this PowerShot SX 210IS to replace my PowerShot SX100IS I usually change my camera after about six months or so but held on to my SX100IS because I really liked it and did not really see any reason to change for face lifted models with a few more mega pixels, I was temped by the PowerShot SX200IS but never bought because of the flash always staying up.

The PowerShot SX210IS firstly the way I hold a camera and turn it on my hand stops the flash from popping up (Canon say this will do no harm to the camera) so this is how I have been using it, If I need it ill pull it up and push it down if I don’t, so it not a issue as it was on the SX200, picture quality is very good but for me I see no difference between it and my old SX100 quality which I have to say is very good also , where the SX210IS ticks all the right boxes over my old SX100IS is its smaller with a bigger zoom more megs pixels a quite a few more features plus a wide LCD screen, and be able to zoom in HD moves is a big plus. Battery life is also good but I always carry a spare anyway , To sum it up I really like this new SX210IS its very pocket able and well built, my only issue being the macro is not as good 5cm compared to 1cm of my old SX100.

Problems:

None so far

Colin wilson's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads