Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 review

Started Apr 17, 2010 | User reviews
Ozzyramjet
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 review
Apr 17, 2010

Sony to Canon, boy did I make a mistake!!! My wife started a Canvas printing business and bought two Epson printers, 9880 & a 7880. We bought a camera for people who wanted us to take their portraits and I chose the Sony A700 with a 24-70mm F.2.8 Zeiss. Everybody I knew said I was made and that Sony was crap. After 2 years with the Sony, I finally switched to a Canon 7D with a 24-70mm L lens. READ THIS: the build quality of the Canon is rubbish! the Build Quality of the lens is rubbish and I have made a big mistake. The menu system is just terrible. So for you out there who read rubbish about the Sony system being TOO new and they DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE DOING compared to Canon: HAVING A NEW SMARTER SYSTEM IS FAR BETTER THAN USING A BACKWARD BULLSHIT SYSTEM THAT PEOPLE RECOMMEND SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE IT WITH! GIVE SONY 5 YEARS AND CANON AND NIKON WILL BE 2 & 3 IN THE MARKET!! AND WHILE I'M AT IT; THE CANON BATTERY GRIP IS ABSOLUTE CRAP AND SO IS THE 580EX II FLASH COMPARED TO THE SMART SONY 58. CAN YOU TELL I'M PISSED OFF!!!!!

Problems:

Noise at ISO over 400 and that's it.

Ozzyramjet's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads