Like?
Fujifilm FinePix S1600 / Fujifilm FinePix S1770 review
May 12, 2010

High ISO = Faster Shutter - need better light conditions for 800+

HD Video 60fps

Lense cover which is great to protect lense

Panaramic great stitch feature

A mass of AUTO and MANUAL options on top dial

15x Optical zoom is clear and great but you need to adjust settings for fine picture and ISO starts at 800

I love the mini electric view finder its ideal for people who like to look into the shot and saves power.

Video is AVI and can b played straight to Windows Player no fuss and 3 settings HD down to 320 small all exellent viewing.

Crop setup and shot is great and if you keep clicking the crop button it gives different crop styles cool.

With the wide angle lense great close ups come with a super macro close-up feature which allow you to nearly touch the object with the camera.

This camera trully performs in every which way but loose - even the batteries seem to last.

My Dad's SLR Canon Camera is no match for this fuji even with his 60-300mm zoom.

I've used many cameras and had great results but for a small sensor I was amazed at the picure quality at all zoom ranges and Higher ISO's.

Feels Just like 1 million Dollars and a top end SLR with top end HD video

Recommend to anyone with or without budget Great, Great Camera and I not just saying that Argos it now!! lol

If you read all I put in here then your know why I give it 5 stars Great work Fuji.

Now all you need is the same stuff mounted on a bigger sensor! he hee

Problems:

Not really a problem but need to wait for focus on far away objects

Wakkierob's score
Average community score
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads